Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Grenade
Keanoo
Coatsy
Fanatic
dena
Carlos Jenkinson
Kuled
Childish Logic
luke.
The Bat-Man
Mouse
BigAndy9
Zzonked
Jord
Demba Ba
VivaRonaldoLAD
Sean
crump
Scouser_Dave
SBSP
Pippo
Theo Filippo
26 posters

Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku

Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku - Page 7 Empty Re: Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku

Post by Demba Ba Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:15 pm

luke. wrote:Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku - Page 7 70955

You wonder why I don't like you?

You already didn't like me before. Just because I didn't conform to your 2003 fan demands.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku - Page 7 Empty Re: Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku

Post by Mouse Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:16 pm

Lukaku is like a 18 stone N'gog.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:16 pm

cheesy wrote:

You already didn't like me before. Just because I didn't conform to your 2003 fan demands.

Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku - Page 7 70955
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:18 pm

I know luke is a chelsea fan and has the right to defend his team but watching him do it is so cringy shifty
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:18 pm

cheesy wrote:

I don't think a Manchester United fan from Scotland is in any position to say anything about glory-hunting fans.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:18 pm

Fonseca wrote:
    cheesy wrote:

Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku - Page 7 70955
    He's laughable isn't he?
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:31 pm

cheesy wrote:

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:33 pm

I like Sean and Luke.

Surrender
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:43 pm

luke. wrote:
    cheesy wrote:

I don't think a Manchester United fan from Scotland is in any position to say anything about glory-hunting fans.

The difference is that I know and accept I'm not the world's biggest Manchester United fan by any means. You constantly defend Chelsea just to make yourself sound like the world's most dedicated fan.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm

cheesy wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    cheesy wrote:

The difference is that I know and accept I'm not the world's biggest Manchester United fan by any means. You constantly defend Chelsea just to make yourself sound like the world's most dedicated fan.

By no stretch of the imagination am I Chelsea's most dedicated fan Laughing

I'm here to give my viewpoint on things, sometimes I might be a bit passionate about it, but that's just because I care.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:52 pm

luke. wrote:
    cheesy wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    cheesy wrote:

I'm here to give my viewpoint on things, sometimes I might be a bit passionate about it, but that's just because I care.

You try to act like it though. You see over the Chelsea thread like a vulture and as soon as you see the smallest bit of criticism, you go all defensive and you get at people for it. That's not me hating on you like you have on me: it's a simple observation.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:54 pm

cheesy wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    cheesy wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    cheesy wrote:

You try to act like it though. You see over the Chelsea thread like a vulture and as soon as you see the smallest bit of criticism, you go all defensive and you get at people for it. That's not me hating on you like you have on me: it's a simple observation.

It's not really intentional, it's just something I do naturally, can't really help it silent

Anyway, I'm prepared to give you a chance, I've probably been too hard on you.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:56 pm

luke. wrote:
    cheesy wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    cheesy wrote:
    luke. wrote:

It's not really intentional, it's just something I do naturally, can't really help it silent

Anyway, I'm prepared to give you a chance, I've probably been too hard on you.

Thank you. I'm also willing to give you a chance as well.Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku - Page 7 631712
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:57 pm

aww Happy Tears
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:58 pm

Kuled wrote:aww Happy Tears

Now my hate has turned to you.

shifty
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:59 pm

luke. wrote:
    Kuled wrote:aww Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku - Page 7 573298

Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku - Page 7 279869
    Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku - Page 7 583302 I shall join you.

Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku - Page 7 279869
    TheHuntingMoose
    TheHuntingMoose

Post by TheHuntingMoose Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:23 am

luke. wrote:
    Kuled wrote:aww Happy Tears

shifty

I hate you. Snooty
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:25 am

This thread Laughing

On topic, I've followed Lukaku for a year now, since Donkey-Juice on the old forums was bumming him, so I wanted to know what's so special about him. I've first seen him play in the Europa League last season vs HSV and he was really amazing sometimes, he just turned 17 at the time as well.
    I've watched him play in the Belgian League a few times as well and I really don't think Chelsea have wasted their money on that one. Lukaku is really strong, quick, a good dribbler and has a decent shot and finishing from what I've seen. Although he has a tendency to go missing in games, he's a special kind of player and surely one for the future.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:26 am

He won't have any problems coping with the physical nature of the Premier League, that's for sure.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:26 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:This thread Laughing

On topic, I've followed Lukaku for a year now, since Donkey-Juice on the old forums was bumming him, so I wanted to know what's so special about him. I've first seen him play in the Europa League last season vs HSV and he was really amazing sometimes, he just turned 17 at the time as well.
    I've watched him play in the Belgian League a few times as well and I really don't think Chelsea have wasted their money on that one. Lukaku is really strong, quick, a good dribbler and has a decent shot and finishing from what I've seen. Although he has a tendency to go missing in games, he's a special kind of player and surely one for the future.

Pretty much what I've read.

It seems he's one of those players that will do nothing all game and come up with something special out of nothing.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:28 am

Luke always ends his arguments by conceding to the other guy. Be a man and argue to the death. -_-
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:29 am

dena wrote:Luke always ends his arguments by conceding to the other guy. Be a man and argue to the death. -_-

Me and you, right here right now.
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:31 am

The most cringey part of arguments are when people make up.
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:51 am

He actually looks really good, just seen that Belgium reporter talk about him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:52 am

he wont play 10 games this season
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:52 am

ViVaRooney wrote:he wont play 10 games this season

Chelsea agree deal to sign Romelu Lukaku - Page 7 402

Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:01 am

INIESTAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:03 am

I hear that this Lukaku kid is actually 33. Bad buy.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:19 am

ViVaRooney wrote:he wont play 10 games this season
    Unless he goes out on loan, which seems quite likely...
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:21 am

Send him to Bolton I say.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:26 am