Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Childish Logic
Kaka11|LFC
Jordan Henderchip
Hernandez_14
Kuled
SBSP
10 posters

SBSP's Liverpool save [SACKED]

SBSP
    SBSP

SBSP's Liverpool save [SACKED] - Page 2 Empty Re: SBSP's Liverpool save [SACKED]

Post by SBSP Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:52 am

polska. wrote:Why is Blackburn first? Neutral
    I haven't a clue. rofl They've been top all season, and their forwards are scoring left, right, and centre.
    SBSP
    SBSP

SBSP's Liverpool save [SACKED] - Page 2 Empty Re: SBSP's Liverpool save [SACKED]

Post by SBSP Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:07 am

Blackburn have finally been de-throned. eek2 February update soon.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:34 am

Updated for February.

The Reds had some excellent as well as poor moments in both the league and Europe during February. They opened the month with a great win over Arsenal thanks to a double by Charles N'Zgobia, who is starting to find his goalscoring form. That was followed by a shock loss to Villa and a disappointing draw to Wolves. They also lost at PSV in the Europa League. Liverpool then turned on the style, destroying PSV 5-1 AET and 6-3 on aggregate to earn a matchup against Rangers. The best was yet to come though, as Liverpool vanquished bitter rivals and table toppers Manchester United 4-2 at home. Liverpool's forwards have started to score, with Derdiyok grabbing three and Suarez and Kuyt scoring twice in all competitions in February.

Awards:
    Manager of the Month: Harry Redknapp (Tottenham Hotspur)
    Player of the Month: Wayne Rooney(Manchester United)
    Young Player of the Month: Gareth Bale (Tottenham Hotspur)
    Goal of the Month: Clint Dempsey (Fulham vs Wigan)

Smile
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:59 am

SBSP you better finish in the top 4 Neutral
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:01 am

It's looking like an increasingly difficult task. Cry
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:14 am

You're an idiot then.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:14 am

Better than Woy. neu shades

shifty
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:36 am

Updated for March.

Another good month for Liverpool, as they were unbeaten in all competitions. The month started slowly with an embarassing draw to rock bottom Blackpool. Charles N'Zgobia picked up another brace, bringing him up to six goals, all in the league, since the turn of the year. The Reds picked up the pace in Europe and had their scoring boots on. They demolished Rangers 5-0 at home before edging them 4-3 at Ibrox thanks to Carroll (two in each leg), Agger, Meireles, Maxi, Derdiyok, and Gerrard (all with one). Their last game of the month was a 2-0 win over West Ham, with Aurelio scoring a rare goal.

Awards:
    Manager of the Month: Steve Kean (Blackburn Rovers)
    Player of the Month: Carlos Tevez (Manchester City)
    Young Player of the Month: Tomas Necid (Newcastle United)
    Goal of the Month: Kevin Davies (Bolton vs Sunderland)

Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:46 am

You should do what I do Neutral
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:46 am

What do you do? Dry Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:48 am

Buy who ever is the player of the month.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:48 am

Or who ever scores against me, then dump them in my reserves to teach them a lesson
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:49 am

Laughing

Liverpool are broke. Dry Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:51 am

Well boo fucking hoo, make money
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:52 am

I'm trying. Dry Smile Going to sell the ones I just loaned.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:58 am

That's not good enough, increase the ticket prices tenfold.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:01 am

think

rub hands
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:27 pm

Updated for April.

Liverpool had a topsy-turvy time in April; some great results were mixed with some terrible ones. The start of the month didn't go very well, with Liverpool losing to Blackburn and failing to score in a league game for the first time in nineteen games. The last time they had failed to score in the Premier League was on the tenth of November, also against Blackburn. The Reds were then destroyed, demolished, thrashed, and hammered by Atlético Madrid in the Europa League. A poor draw with Sunderland was followed by a 1-0 home win over Atlético, sending Liverpool home 7-3 on aggregate. That guarenteed another trohpyless season. The month ended better, with victory in the Merseyside Derby and a great 3-1 win over Chelsea. Reina's solid performances got him second place in Player of the Month.

Awards:
    Manager of the Month: Owen Coyle (Bolton Wanderers)
    Player of the Month: Dimitar Berbatov (Manchester United)
    Young Player of the Month: Tomas Necid (Newcastle United)
    Goal of the Month: Louis Saha (Everton vs Liverpool)
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:17 pm

SBSP !!!!

Sad ruining my liverpool Sad
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:09 am

Laughing 30.5M on medicore players when the same ammount could have landed you Hazard and Varane Laughing
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:19 am

3 decent players > 1 great one

Simples
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:06 am

It is now impossible to finish fourth. Cry
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:07 am

Ah yes, I've been following your current FM save for a while now lad. I must say, Yes you've been through the ups the downs. Not anything that we haven't came across (here I speak on behalf of the playmaker community) but you know what? You've fought SB, I've seen the drive in your eyes. You pushing yourself to the limit to succeed, using every ounce of your energy to conquer this mission and you know what SB? I bow down to you for that. This has defintely been one of the most heart filled saves I have ever seen, We've been through it all. The blood, the sweat, the tears, But you know what SB? As long as within your mind you know what you've give your all and you've done that crest upon that shirt justice then you know what SB? I salute you.

Let's raise our glasses in honour guys, Abraar "Roy Hodgson" Akhtar we salute you and you will always we welcome within our club. As a little special treat I would like to present you with this:

SBSP's Liverpool save [SACKED] - Page 2 Roy-Hodgson-lookalike

Just a little keep safe, Something that you will always remember us by. To a legend. not worthy
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:12 am

SBSP wrote:It is now impossible to finish fourth. Cry
    SBSP's Liverpool save [SACKED] - Page 2 Boo-google-boo

Squidward OUT!
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:13 am

Last day of the season. Liverpool can finish anywhere from 5th to 7th. Liverpool (7th) are equal on points with Arsenal (5th) and Spurs (6th) but have a significantly poorer goal difference. Since Spurs beat Man Utd (1st) in the FA Cup Final and Blackburn (2nd) won the Carling Cup, the sixth placed team will qualify if Spurs finish fifth. Liverpool must therefore better Arsenal's result to qualify for next season's Europa League.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:15 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:Ah yes, I've been following your current FM save for a while now lad. I must say, Yes you've been through the ups the downs. Not anything that we haven't came across (here I speak on behalf of the playmaker community) but you know what? You've fought SB, I've seen the drive in your eyes. You pushing yourself to the limit to succeed, using every ounce of your energy to conquer this mission and you know what SB? I bow down to you for that. This has defintely been one of the most heart filled saves I have ever seen, We've been through it all. The blood, the sweat, the tears, But you know what SB? As long as within your mind you know what you've give your all and you've done that crest upon that shirt justice then you know what SB? I salute you.

Let's raise our glasses in honour guys, Abraar "Roy Hodgson" Akhtar we salute you and you will always we welcome within our club. As a little special treat I would like to present you with this:

SBSP's Liverpool save [SACKED] - Page 2 Roy-Hodgson-lookalike

Just a little keep safe, Something that you will always remember us by. To a legend. not worthy
    I appreciate the support from the fans. not worthy Your support helps me through the tough times. Happy Tears
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:16 am

Man City lead Liverpool at Anfield while Arsenal and Spurs take the lead in their games. Fuck you

Arsenal take a two goal lead. Liverpool's hopes are fading.

Man City double their lead. Europe is almost out of sight.

Liverpool pull one back. It seems like too little, too late now.

It is. Man City make it 3-1.

3-0 and 4-0 Arsenal. They've all but qualified for Europe.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:02 am

End of Season Update

Liverpool can look back at the season in both a positive and negative sense. There were some amazing performances: dominating PSV 5-1 and crushing Rangers 5-0 en route to the Europa League quarter finals, beating eventual champions Man Utd 4-2, beating both Chelsea and Arsenal, and a Premier League double over Merseyside rivals Everton. There were the lows too: being knocked out of both the FA Cup and League cup in the 3rd Round, being destroyed 7-2 by Atlético in Madrid, losing 5-1 to Arsenal, being beaten by relegated Blackpool. The Reds did manage to qualify for Europe by finishing seventh in the league. Liverpool will be looking forward to the summer, where Manager Abraar is looking to strengthen his squad to compete better next season.

Recap:
    Premier League:
    Winners: Manchester United (87 ₧)
    Runners Up: Blackburn Rovers (84 ₧)
    Champions League: Manchester City, Chelsea
    Europa League: Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur, Liverpool
    Relegated: Stoke, Wigan, Blackpool
    FA Cup:
    Winners: Tottenham Hotspur
    Runners Up: Manchester United
    League Cup:
    Winners: Blackburn Rovers
    Runners Up: Ipswich Town

End of Season Awards:
    Player of the Year: Robin van Persie (Arsenal)
    Player's Player of the Year: Samir Nasri (Arsenal)
    Young Player of the Year: Javier Hernandez (Manchester United)
    Manager of the Year: Steve Kean (Blackburn Rovers)
    Golden Boot: Robin van Persie - 31 goals (Arsenal)
    Goal of the Season: Darren Bent (Aston Villa vs Stoke)

Last edited by SBSP on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:06 am

Where did you finishws?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:12 am

It says in the OP and in the update. shifty

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:51 am