Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

My Career Mode. Sacked as Arsenal, now the rise of Liverpool

crump
    crump

My Career Mode. Sacked as Arsenal, now the rise of Liverpool Empty My Career Mode. Sacked as Arsenal, now the rise of Liverpool

Post by crump Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:54 am

After having a solid season as Arsenal I cemented my place in 2nd. Only releasing Eboue for £8m. The second season proved woeful, finishing 5th on goal difference, losing out to Manchester United. After starting well in my third season everything was going well, a narrow defeat of 1-0 to Manchester United in November, the job went under review. Then after a 3-1 win away at Stoke the Arsenal board decided to terminate my contract.

After feeling betrayed by the Arsenal board, Crump put pen to paper and signed a 3 year deal with Liverpool. Crump has planned to start a fierce rivalry with Arsenal. Next in line was to poach all the youngsters possible from Arsenal's academy that Crump had previously set up with Arsenal.

The year is the 1st July 2013. The seaosn Crump begins.
    crump
    crump

My Career Mode. Sacked as Arsenal, now the rise of Liverpool Empty Re: My Career Mode. Sacked as Arsenal, now the rise of Liverpool

Post by crump Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:46 am

TRANSFERS SUMMER 2013/14

IN

Player: Alex Song Price: £14,000,000 Rating: 81 Age: 25 (From Arsenal)
    Player: De Gea Price: £8,200,000 Rating: 78 Age: 22 (From Arsenal)
    Player: Santon Price: Free Rating: 77 Age: 22
    Player: Bertolo Price: Loan Rating: 74 Age:18
    Player: Bent Price: £8,500,000 Rating: 82 Age: 29

Last edited by atastycrumpet on Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    crump
    crump

My Career Mode. Sacked as Arsenal, now the rise of Liverpool Empty Re: My Career Mode. Sacked as Arsenal, now the rise of Liverpool

Post by crump Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:22 am

Crumpy's first game in charge against Manchester City boos echoed around Anfield as a 1-0 loss was laid out. Just 1 week till the big game the gaffer has been sent back to the drawing board.

The second game(s) of the season are mouth watering.

Arsenal vs Liverpool
    Chelsea vs Manchester United

It's thought to be more heat on the touchline that the pitch with this game. But with a 1-0 loss in his previous game, and getting fired as the Arsenal manager. Arsenal fans will relish a win here, but Crumpy is expected a heated welcome, cna his tactics an Arsenal side he spent 2 and a half seasons with?

The Big Match:

Outdone, Outplayed, Outclassed by an onfire Arsenal team. I am currently pissed off at how shit Liverpool are to play with on World Class. 2-0 the final score.
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Post by bcfcben Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:55 am

I have a bad feeling Crump is going to be managing a none league side at the end of this season.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:24 pm

Regained some form so far, I'm into my second season with Liverpool and will post some scores later.
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:45 pm

I tried with Arsenal once as well. Their board seems to be a bunch of fuckers cuz I got fired when I was in 2nd place once.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:16 pm

Wish I kept this save.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:37 am