Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Childish Logic
Kaka11|LFC
Jordan Henderchip
Hernandez_14
Kuled
SBSP
10 posters

SBSP's Liverpool save [SACKED]

SBSP
    SBSP

SBSP's Liverpool save [SACKED] - Page 5 Empty Re: SBSP's Liverpool save [SACKED]

Post by SBSP Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:05 am

SBSP's Liverpool save [SACKED] - Page 5 Liverp11

What?
    Anonymous

SBSP's Liverpool save [SACKED] - Page 5 Empty Re: SBSP's Liverpool save [SACKED]

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:07 am

= Shitty team. You will miss him when you play the big boys. smug
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:21 am

Updated for September 2011.

Liverpool had a better time in September, only losing once. They clinically dispatched Sunderland and West Ham in the league, but shockingly lost to bottom club Ipswich 3-2. The Reds beat Sheffield United at home to go through to the 4th round of the League Cup, where they face a difficult task at Old Trafford. Europe produced Liverpool's best results though. After beating OB 1-0, they blew Halmstad out of the water 7-0. Liverpool's captain, Steven Gerrard, really started to light up, coming third in the Player of the Month award. Danny Wilson put in solid performances at left and centre back to take the Young Player of the Month award, the second time a Liverpool player (the other being Andy Carroll) had picked this up in the last two seasons.

Awards:
    Manager of the Month: Roberto Mancini (Manchester City)
    Player of the Month: Carlos Tevez (Manchester City)
    Young Player of the Month: Danny Wilson (Liverpool)
    Goal of the Month: Frank Lampard (Chelsea vs Birmingham City)

Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:22 am

And again, Danny Wilson not worthy
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:28 am

He's probably my most consistent defender. think The rest can be up and down. Except Carragher. I don't think he's ever had a good game. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:30 am

How is Suarez getting on at Barca?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:32 am

Haven't checked. think Have to go now, so I'll post when I play next. Run
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:31 am

I just got played off the park by Wolves. facepalm
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:25 am

ABRAAR SACKED

With no warning whatsoever, chairman Thomas Werner has sacked manager Abraar from the Liverpool job. Liverpool had lost three of their four league games in October and had been knocked out of the League Cup by Manchester United. The Reds had remained strong in Europe, but the club cut ties with Abraar over their poor league form. Abraar was distraught at the news. He was last seen leaving Anfield in tears.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:26 am

Oh Abraar hehe

Mischief
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:39 am

ABRAAR FOUND DEAD

The day after he had been sacked from Liverpool, Abraar was found dead outside his apartment. All that was found was a note saying:

SBSP's Liverpool save [SACKED] - Page 5 Untitl83

Police suspect suicide, as in Gun.

No, I'm not funny. Sleep
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:41 am

red card
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:41 am

Now I just need a mod to close this. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:44 am

Why not just continue your next job in this thread but change the title?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:46 am

Because I'm going to make a new manager and start from the beginning. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:47 am

K. Mods close dis shit.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:47 am

You need to start a career. Mob
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:49 am

You have failed me son.

I might leave tottenham though
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:51 am

It was kind of weird. Usually they'll say "one more bad result could be the end of it" for a few weeks. This was just BAM, and I was out. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:28 am

SBSP wrote:It was kind of weird. Usually they'll say "one more bad result could be the end of it" for a few weeks. This was just BAM, and I was out. Neutral
    The board must just be inpatient then..

I dislike this, you should've continued your career like a man. Gripe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:29 am