Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
The Bat-Man
Fanatic
arsenalap11
Cadbury
Laurencio
crump
ResurrectionRooney
Kuled
luke.
Sean
Danny
Hernandez_14
Jamie
Drake
Carlos Jenkinson
Cristiano
El Jefe
The Zlatan
SBSP
23 posters

The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results

Anonymous

The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results - Page 4 Empty Re: The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:59 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:That wasn't exactly relevant to what I was saying. scratch
    What was you saying.?

*Were

I was asking where did I back him up and why does it matter who he supports? You said it like it's a sin to talk to a Man Utd fan. They aren't e-lepers.
    You was the one who said before, i was easy to wind up. Now who is getting all defensive, did i say, you could not talk to a Manchester United fan, and did i say anything against Manchester United and their fans.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results - Page 4 Empty Re: The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results

Post by Jamie Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:01 am

Again missing my point. Neutral

If who he supports doesn't matter why did you say it? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:11 am

Fine Shagger wrote:Again missing my point. Neutral

If who he supports doesn't matter why did you say it? Laughing
    Because i knew, it would get you to respond.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:12 am

Oh. How clever.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:17 am

Fine Shagger wrote:Oh. How clever.
    Well if you really think so. You started it so i will let you finish, do you think you might ever have a Liverpool player or someone to do with Liverpool as a signature or an avatar. Laughing
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:18 am

Fine Shagger Daniel Agger Neutral
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:19 am

YOU'RE 37 YEARS OLD!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:20 am

Sean wrote:YOU'RE 37 YEARS OLD!
    You are clever. The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results - Page 4 207657
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:23 am

You are clever. The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results - Page 4 207657
    Sadly, you are not.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:25 am

Fine Shagger wrote:Fine Shagger Daniel Agger Neutral
    So you have just started supporting Barca then, when did you change teams, when Liverpool finished 7th. The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results - Page 4 950455 Well im off for a beer or two, and to get ready to watch the boxing. Try and stick with Barca, even if they dont win anything. Then again that Barca team will be succesful for a while, so you will be ok for a few years or more. Take care Jamie. The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results - Page 4 284837
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:26 am

Hurr Durr Derp Derp
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:27 am

SBSP wrote:
    Sadly, you are not.
    Who the fuck are you, and how did you manage to type something, instead of just putting. Rolling Eyes Very Happy Cry eek The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results - Page 4 573298 The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results - Page 4 369140 scratch The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results - Page 4 849722 What have i done to you exactly, or do you just follow the crowd.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:32 am

I don't see why you insist on starting stupid, pointless, and repetitive arguments all over the place with a group of people half your age. Dry Smile
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:41 am

It's called paedophilia.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:42 am

SBSP wrote:I don't see why you insist on starting stupid, pointless, and repetitive arguments all over the place with a group of people half your age. The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results - Page 4 537999
    I post on here, and someone else makes a reply i did not start anything. How do you know who started what, i did not reply at first but still they keep it going. So i will just rise above it again, but please get the facts correct before just blaming me. I might be 37, but i can post on here if i want, what have i did that is so wrong. I just like having a talk about football, and they say you learn from the youth of today.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:48 am

luke. wrote:It's called paedophilia.
    Now if you called me that to my face, i would rip your fucking head off, you sad silly little boy. Im no fucking paedophile and i would rather be put down, than be anything like that. Ive got loads of friends and maybe you should ask them and my god daughter about that, because that shit is beyond a fucking joke and you know it.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:50 am

Now if you called me that to my face, i would rip your fucking head off, you sad silly little boy. Im no fucking paedophile and i would rather be put down, than be anything like that. Ive got loads of friends and maybe you should ask them and my god daughter about that, because that shit is beyond a fucking joke and you know it.

How do you know I was referring to you? Got something to hide?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:51 am

Fuck me, these are boring, pointless arguments.

If you that assed about people ages, asked Mal or Royal to put on age cap on who is allowed on here.

Plus there is other 30+ year olds who post on here shifty
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:51 am

I don't care how old he is. I'd at least expect him to act his age, though.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:52 am

Shut up you idiot. You're seriously going to call him a paedo? joke or not? Rolling Eyes
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:55 am

Wow, you lot take stuff so seriously.

inb4 peadophilia is no laughing matter. who's laughing?

also, to take words of out Al's mouth 'I only did it to get a response'. Taste of his own medicine.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:55 am

Mr Leiva wrote:Fuck me, these are boring, pointless arguments.

If you that assed about people ages, asked Mal or Royal to put on age cap on who is allowed on here.

Plus there is other 30+ year olds who post on here The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results - Page 4 279869
    Tell me about it. I post about football and get all this shit. i can rise above it. But if i do it will not stop, and this paedophile shit is a fucking joke. And as ive said if it was in real life, i would not give a fuck who said it to me, i would fucking attack them all 6ft fucking 3 of me.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:57 am

Plus there is other 30+ year olds who post on here The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results - Page 4 279869
    Tell me about it. I post about football and get all this shit. i can rise above it. But if i do it will not stop, and this paedophile shit is a fucking joke. And as ive said if it was in real life, i would not give a fuck who said it to me, i would fucking attack them all 6ft fucking 3 of me.

I'll get Sam for you
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:01 am

luke. wrote:Wow, you lot take stuff so seriously.

inb4 peadophilia is no laughing matter. who's laughing?

also, to take words of out Al's mouth 'I only did it to get a response'. Taste of his own medicine.
    Thats taking it too far, and its came from more than you about peadophilia and if you knew the real me you would know what i think of that shit. And do you know how all this shit started, get the facts correct. I never bothered replying and took most of it as a joke, but it kept going and now i reply im the bad one. Fuck me this Forum is getting to be a complete joke.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:04 am

Sean wrote:

I'll get Sam for you
    Get who the fuck you want, ive got an old saying, nothing a pick axe wont sort out. OMG
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:07 am

Oh shit Laughing

Good thing I didn't post the joke about my age and me being classed officiallnas a paedo next year.

Mate you shouldn't show emotion on the Internet it's not advisable, it won't convey your point any better no matter how serious the topic.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:10 am

This is relevant to my interests
    The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results - Page 4 13093511

But in all seriousness, Shearer ahead of Bergkamp? Bitch please.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:15 am

Shearer is the all time top Premier League goalscorer, how could you possibly not include him?
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:15 am

Let's see what Shearer and Bergkamp have accomplished respectively:

Shearer: 261 goals.

Bergkamp: The Impossible.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:19 am

Isn't it funny how only Arsenal fans are suggesting Bergkamp?

May as well sit here and say Zola was the best player ever.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:22 am