Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
The Bat-Man
Fanatic
arsenalap11
Cadbury
Laurencio
crump
ResurrectionRooney
Kuled
luke.
Sean
Danny
Hernandez_14
Jamie
Drake
Carlos Jenkinson
Cristiano
El Jefe
The Zlatan
SBSP
23 posters

The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results

blackskar
    blackskar

The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results - Page 5 Empty Re: The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results

Post by blackskar Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:20 am

luke. wrote:Isn't it funny how only Arsenal fans are suggesting Bergkamp?

Not really.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results - Page 5 Empty Re: The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results

Post by Barton Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:26 am

luke. wrote:
    Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:
    luke. wrote:It's called paedophilia.
    Now if you called me that to my face, i would rip your fucking head off, you sad silly little boy. Im no fucking paedophile and i would rather be put down, than be anything like that. Ive got loads of friends and maybe you should ask them and my god daughter about that, because that shit is beyond a fucking joke and you know it.

How do you know I was referring to you? Got something to hide?

Well you obviously were referring to him, wouldn't just randomly post that would you?
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:27 am

JMB_94 wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Now if you called me that to my face, i would rip your fucking head off, you sad silly little boy. Im no fucking paedophile and i would rather be put down, than be anything like that. Ive got loads of friends and maybe you should ask them and my god daughter about that, because that shit is beyond a fucking joke and you know it.

How do you know I was referring to you? Got something to hide?

Well you obviously were referring to him, wouldn't just randomly post that would you?

Oh look, brining up an old argument are we? I mean, that's not something you accused me of, is it? Mischief
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:30 am

What? Just stop going around calling people paedophiles, it's sad. Laughing
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:39 am

I've said it once, how is that 'people'?

I'm pretty sure Al isn't 2 or more people, unless you're making some sort of joke about his weight.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:50 am

luke. wrote:I've said it once, how is that 'people'?

I'm pretty sure Al isn't 2 or more people, unless you're making some sort of joke about his weight.
    Now thats too far, dont you dare call me a fat cunt. Crying or Very sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:51 am

JMB_94 wrote:What? Just stop going around calling people paedophiles, it's sad. Laughing
    Thank you.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:53 am

Fat cunt and a paedophile then shifty

I joke, don't come at me.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:54 am

Al is a fat Peado...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:58 am

Sean wrote:Al is a fat Peado...
    That would kill you. The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results - Page 5 79723
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:59 am

Gotta get out of that armchair first Hurr Durr Derp Derp
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:04 am

Fonseca wrote:

Gotta get out of that armchair first The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results - Page 5 386937
    I will take the slipper too you. Size 12.s.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:06 am

luke. wrote:

Fat cunt and a paedophile then The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results - Page 5 279869

I joke, don't come at me.
    Sorry, The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results - Page 5 284837 but i just dont find paedophilla something to joke about.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:32 am

That would kill you. The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results - Page 5 79723

Creep.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:37 am

A fat paedo murderer? Damn.

shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:51 am

Sean wrote:

Creep.
    Where?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:53 am

SBSP wrote:
    A fat paedo murderer? Damn.

The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results - Page 5 279869
    Im not fat, and i would catch you. The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results - Page 5 158228
    Carlton Cole goal machine
    Carlton Cole goal machine

Post by Carlton Cole goal machine Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:47 am

Replace Henry with Cartlon Cole and it will be better.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:15 am