Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
The Bat-Man
Fanatic
arsenalap11
Cadbury
Laurencio
crump
ResurrectionRooney
Kuled
luke.
Sean
Danny
Hernandez_14
Jamie
Drake
Carlos Jenkinson
Cristiano
El Jefe
The Zlatan
SBSP
23 posters

The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results - Page 2 Empty Re: The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:36 am

Vieira is undoubtedly a better central midfielder than Gerrard though.
    Drake
    Drake

The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results - Page 2 Empty Re: The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results

Post by Drake Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:59 am

I'd say Gerrard is a better CM than Viera.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:02 am

Considering you were 9 years old when Vieira left Arsenal I don't think anyone should be putting much faith in what 'you'd say' about him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:17 am

Good team IMO.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:20 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Considering you were 9 years old when Vieira left Arsenal I don't think anyone should be putting much faith in what 'you'd say' about him.
    Yeah i forgot i have just started watching football fucking idiot.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:27 am

Pilkz wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:Considering you were 9 years old when Vieira left Arsenal I don't think anyone should be putting much faith in what 'you'd say' about him.

You type in a very strange way, are your parents related?

Anyway, the point I'm making is that I wouldn't take the opinions of someone who is under 9 years old very seriously, so I'd take your vague memories of what you thought of him when you were less than 9 years old even less seriously. I hope this helps.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:28 am

facepalm
    Sean

Post by Sean Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:28 am

Viera was a great CM, everyone mentions his defensive abilites but he was so good going forward as well
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:30 am

Pilkz wrote:I'd say Gerrard is a better CM than Viera.

Not a chance
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:31 am

Pilkz wrote: facepalm

Why are you face-palming? Elucidate your thoughts.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:32 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Pilkz wrote: The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results - Page 2 58503

You lost him at 'Elucidate' Laughing
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:36 am

If i had to chose between Steven Gerrard and Patrick Viera to be in my team i would have Gerrard great passer,leader scores some great long range goals and he's someone to rely on when you're in the shit eg was it against Napoli when Liverpool were 2-0 down and he scored a hat-trick?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:39 am

Pilkz wrote:If i had to chose between Steven Gerrard and Patrick Viera to be in my team i would have Gerrard great passer,leader scores some great long range goals and he's someone to rely on when you're in the shit eg was it against Napoli when Liverpool were 2-0 down and he scored a hat-trick?

That hasn't addressed my point in any way whatsoever. You've just reiterated that you'd prefer Gerrard (I already knew that. How? You fucking posted it, that's what we're talking about) and listed his qualities. You haven't addressed the main point - ie. that you were yet to hit double figures when Vieira left England, so you can't possibly compare him fairly to Gerrard.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:43 am

Pilkz wrote:

You type in a very strange way, are your parents related?

Anyway, the point I'm making is that I wouldn't take the opinions of someone who is under 9 years old very seriously, so I'd take your vague memories of what you thought of him when you were less than 9 years old even less seriously. I hope this helps.

rofl

I thought the same thing
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:44 am

Pilkz wrote:If i had to chose between Steven Gerrard and Patrick Viera to be in my team i would have Gerrard great passer,leader scores some great long range goals and he's someone to rely on when you're in the shit eg was it against Napoli when Liverpool were 2-0 down and he scored a hat-trick?

That hasn't addressed my point in any way whatsoever. You've just reiterated that you'd prefer Gerrard (I already knew that. How? You fucking posted it, that's what we're talking about) and listed his qualities. You haven't addressed the main point - ie. that you were yet to hit double figures when Vieira left England, so you can't possibly compare him fairly to Gerrard.
    Just because i was 9 or 10 doesn't mean i didn't remember Vieira he was strong had great stamina and was a good passer and him and Petit were great for Arsenal in midfield.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:46 am

Are you shitting me? Petit left Arsenal when you were 4, how can you possibly remember how good his partnership with Vieira was?
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:48 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Are you shitting me? Petit left Arsenal when you were 4, how can you possibly remember how good his partnership with Vieira was?
    I watched football from a young age and i also watch old matches from seasons gone bye.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:52 am

Pilkz wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:Are you shitting me? Petit left Arsenal when you were 4, how can you possibly remember how good his partnership with Vieira was?
    I watched football from a young age and i also watch old matches from seasons gone bye.

Yeah, alright, you were sat watching Arsenal at 3 years old analysing the partnership between Vieira and Petit, not only that, you remember this 12 years later, enough to form a credible opinion about the merits of Vieira in comparison to Gerrard. Yeah, I'm buying this.

On a completely unrelated note, is your username referring to the celebrity whose IQ you share (Karl Pilkington) or is it a misspelling of pillock?
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:54 am

Yeah it's because i like Karl Pilkington whats your name about Rooney coming back to life never knew he died??
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:04 pm

Pilkz wrote:Yeah it's because i like Karl Pilkington whats your name about Rooney coming back to life never knew he died??

You don't have to act as stupid as him just because he's funny, he's a farcical character, not a role model.

My name I have explained recently, RooneysRightBoot was my original account on EA forums, as this was the second account I felt a new name was appropriate, and given that it's the second incarnation of RRB, ResurrectionRooney seemed appropriate. Not everyone's cup of tea though.

I like how you've derailed this thread because you were making a complete twat of yourself talking about players you don't remember.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:06 pm

Pilkz wrote:Yeah it's because i like Karl Pilkington whats your name about Rooney coming back to life never knew he died??

You don't have to act as stupid as him just because he's funny, he's a farcical character, not a role model.

My name I have explained recently, RooneysRightBoot was my original account on EA forums, as this was the second account I felt a new name was appropriate, and given that it's the second incarnation of RRB, ResurrectionRooney seemed appropriate. Not everyone's cup of tea though.

I like how you've derailed this
    thread because you were making a complete twat of yourself talking about players you don't remember.
    On a completely unrelated note, is your username referring to the celebrity whose IQ you share (Karl Pilkington) or is it a misspelling of pillock?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:07 pm

Note that I addressed the main point in my post, and added the username question as a sort of post-script, whereas Pillockz only wants to talk about usernames now.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:10 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Note that I addressed the main point in my post, and added the username question as a sort of post-script, whereas Pillockz only wants to talk about usernames now.
    Grow up.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:13 pm

Don't start stupid arguments. Dry Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:45 pm

Pilkz wrote: The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results - Page 2 58503

Do you have a problem of get knocked out a lot, In real life. scratch Or do you get bullied, so you have to act like a complete clown on a Football forum, to make you feel better.
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:22 pm

Sean wrote:Viera was a great CM, everyone mentions his defensive abilites but he was so good going forward as well

His best ability was to steamroll past midfielders in my opinion, he always played alongside a holding player allowing him to get forward, Petit and Gilberto.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:08 pm

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:15 pm

Laughing
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:25 pm

Considering you would rather eat your own shit than concede anything good about Liverpool Football Club, I don't think anyone should be putting much faith in what you'd say about anything related to us.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:29 pm

Yeah, alright, you were sat watching Arsenal at 3 years old analysing the partnership between Vieira and Petit, not only that, you remember this 12 years later, enough to form a credible opinion about the merits of Vieira in comparison to Gerrard. Yeah, I'm buying this.

The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results - Page 2 70955 The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results - Page 2 70955 The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results - Page 2 70955 Pilkz.

Liverpool fans hating on RR again I see and completely ignoring the retarded shit Pilkz is saying The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results - Page 2 214775

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:26 am