Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
The Bat-Man
Fanatic
arsenalap11
Cadbury
Laurencio
crump
ResurrectionRooney
Kuled
luke.
Sean
Danny
Hernandez_14
Jamie
Drake
Carlos Jenkinson
Cristiano
El Jefe
The Zlatan
SBSP
23 posters

The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results

Drake
    Drake

The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results - Page 3 Empty Re: The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results

Post by Drake Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:59 pm

Haters gunna hate.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results - Page 3 Empty Re: The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results

Post by Laurencio Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:01 pm

Cadbury wrote:Gerrard/Keane > Viera.

Gerrard isn't even the same sort of player as Vieira or Keane... It's Gerrard Vs Scholes and Keane vs Vieira.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:34 am

Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Pilkz wrote: The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results - Page 3 58503

Why are you face-palming? Elucidate your thoughts.
    Do you have a problem of get knocked out a lot, In real life. scratch Or do you get bullied, so you have to act like a complete clown on a Football forum, to make you feel better.
    No, I'm not sure why either of those things would realistically explain my posts here. Maybe where you grew up it is common to physically attack people if they disagree with you, but I was brought up well.
    Jay wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:Considering you were 9 years old when Vieira left Arsenal I don't think anyone should be putting much faith in what 'you'd say' about him.
    Considering you would rather eat your own shit than concede anything good about Liverpool Football Club, I don't think anyone should be putting much faith in what you'd say about anything related to us.
    In all fairness, I've shown over and over that my knowledge of Liverpool is both broad and deep. There are lots of good things about Liverpool which I recognise, you have the 2nd most illustrious history in English football, have had some great players in the past, and are in the top 10 clubs in England. I don't think you are as good as your fans make out, but that's to be expected.
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:45 am

Arsenal are the most illustrious cos we have Eboue.

Awesome Face
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:00 am

Pilkz wrote: The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results - Page 3 58503

Why are you face-palming? Elucidate your thoughts.
    Do you have a problem of get knocked out a lot, In real life. scratch Or do you get bullied, so you have to act like a complete clown on a Football forum, to make you feel better.
    No, I'm not sure why either of those things would realistically explain my posts here. Maybe where you grew up it is common to physically attack people if they disagree with you, but I was brought up well.
    No where i grew up, nobody likes a smart arse that makes it out he is so perfect and can do no wrong.

Jay wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:Considering you were 9 years old when Vieira left Arsenal I don't think anyone should be putting much faith in what 'you'd say' about him.
    Considering you would rather eat your own shit than concede anything good about Liverpool Football Club, I don't think anyone should be putting much faith in what you'd say about anything related to us.
    In all fairness, I've shown over and over that my knowledge of Liverpool is both broad and deep. There are lots of good things about Liverpool which I recognise, you have the 2nd most illustrious history in English football, have had some great players in the past, and are in the top 10 clubs in England. I don't think you are as good as your fans make out, but that's to be expected.

Liverpool have still won more trophies than any team in English football. Might not last that long until United win more and takeover, but until then get it correct. For someone so good i thought you would be able to count who had won the most.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:47 am

Liverpool have still won more trophies than any team in English football. Might not last that long until United win more and takeover, but until then get it correct. For someone so good i thought you would be able to count who had won the most.

Well that's not true, as United have won 59 trophies whereas Liverpool have won 58. The 'takeover' happened when we won the English title for a record 19th time.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:37 am

Nistelrooy > Shearer
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:40 am

It always ends with Liverpool fans moaning.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:49 am

Well that's not true, as United have won 59 trophies whereas Liverpool have won 58. The 'takeover' happened when we won the English title for a record 19th time.
    See you cant count. Liverpool 64 Trophies Manchester United 61.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:50 am

crump wrote:It always ends with Liverpool fans moaning.
    Say's a son of Wenger. Wink
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:51 am

ViVaRooney wrote:Nistelrooy > Shearer
    No chance.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:54 am

I am including the following trophies

Football League/Premier League 19-18
    FA Cup 11-7
    League Cup 4-7
    Community Shield 18-15
    European Cup 3-5
    Cup Winners Cup 1-0
    UEFA Cup 0-3
    Super Cup 1-3
    World Champions 2-0

What are you including?
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:57 am

We're not moaning that Bergkamp isn't in it or that Cole should be in an Arsenal shirt Suspect
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:01 am

I am including the following trophies

Football League/Premier League 19-18
    FA Cup 11-7
    League Cup 4-7
    Community Shield 18-15
    European Cup 3-5
    Cup Winners Cup 1-0
    UEFA Cup 0-3
    Super Cup 1-3
    World Champions 2-0

What are you including?
    Every trophy that they have both won. What about the 2nd division title's they still count and the Super cup Liverpool won in 1986, Manchester United played in it. It was a trophy they played for because of not being in Europe. The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results - Page 3 706492
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:08 am

Counting the second division, and competitions which should never have existed would be ridiculous.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:16 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Counting the second division, and competitions which should never have existed would be ridiculous.
    But they did exist, and Manchester United won the 2nd division title in 1974,75 and got promoted back to the big League.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:18 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Counting the second division, and competitions which should never have existed would be ridiculous.
    But they did exist, and Manchester United won the 2nd division title in 1974,75 and got promoted back to the big League.

Yeah, and I don't fucking include that, do I!
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:19 am

Don't bother RR, you can almost see the brain cells escape any time you engage in a conversation with Al.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:30 am

arsenalap11 wrote:

We're not moaning that Bergkamp isn't in it or that Cole should be in an Arsenal shirt Suspect
    Im not moaning either about the team that was selected, But if i did, i might argue that a Gerrard could have been in the team. But i would have to say Roy Keane should maybe have been in it aswell, because he was as important a player in some of the great Manchester United team's as any, I think Keane was as important to Manchester United as any player that has ever played in the premier League, he was the driving force behind them with the will to win 2nd no one.And there was also the likes of Bergkamp who also could have been put in it, he played some amazing football and played in some Arsenal team's that played some of the most attractive attacking football ive seen in English Football.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:37 am

Fine Shagger wrote:Don't bother RR, you can almost see the brain cells escape any time you engage in a conversation with Al.
    The Barca fan, thats backing up the Manchester United fan. What makes you think that you are so smart, some of the pish you come out with is laughable. The Liverpool fan that cant get up for the games at the end of a season, when we were fighting for Europe after Liverpool's worse start for what 57 years. I could see your point if it was the same the next couple of season's, but after the start we made under Hodgson and the way things changed under Dalglish, how could you not get up for the final games, is something i will never understand.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:40 am

Yeah, and I don't fucking include that, do I!
    Why its part of what Manchester United have won in their History. So you are cheating so you can say that Manchester United have won more. The Playmaker's All-Time Premier League Team - The Results - Page 3 950455
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:41 am

Fine Shagger wrote:Don't bother RR, you can almost see the brain cells escape any time you engage in a conversation with Al.
    The Barca fan, thats backing up the Manchester United fan. What makes you think that you are so smart, some of the pish you come out with is laughable. The Liverpool fan that cant get up for the games at the end of a season, when we were fighting for Europe after Liverpool's worse start for what 57 years. I could see your point if it was the same the next couple of season's, but after the start we made under Hodgson and the way things changed under Dalglish, how could you not get up for the final games, is something i will never understand.

Firstly, where did I back him up? Secondly, why does it matter who he supports? Are you not capable of rational, unbiased thought?
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:43 am

Fine Shagger wrote:

Firstly, where did I back him up? Secondly, why does it matter who he supports? Are you not capable of rational, unbiased thought?

Inbeforerambleyanswer
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:48 am

Fine Shagger wrote:

You said, i was easy to wind up. Calm down to a panic. And yes i am capable of rational, unbiased thoughts. If you read a few things ive said about Liverpool and things ive said about Barcelona of today, and things i have said about how good Manchester United and some other teams and players have been. I mean over the past 20 odd years, Liverpool have just not been good enough to be League champion's and be the best team.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:50 am

That wasn't exactly relevant to what I was saying. scratch
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:50 am

rabble rabble rabble
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:51 am

Sean wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:

Inbeforerambleyanswer

Fine Shagger wrote:That wasn't exactly relevant to what I was saying. scratch

Called it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:51 am

Sean wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:

Inbeforerambleyanswer
    Fuck me, you are like flies around the shit.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:52 am

What was you saying.?
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:54 am

What was you saying.?

*Were

I was asking where did I back him up and why does it matter who he supports? You said it like it's a sin to talk to a Man Utd fan. They aren't e-lepers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:16 am