Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
fluffy_kittens
Demoz
El Jefe
Mason
Gegilworld93
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Hernandez_14
Jordi
Carlos Jenkinson
Kuled
blackskar
Danny
Sean
ResurrectionRooney
Steadman
arsenalap11
SBSP
21 posters

Roberto Carlos Quits Match Over Racism

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Roberto Carlos Quits Match Over Racism - Page 5 Empty Re: Roberto Carlos Quits Match Over Racism

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:47 am

Danny wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:Oh look Danny disagreeing again Rolling Eyes

What a surprise. I think he just does it to be awkward whistle
    facepalm

Anyway, I don't agree RR. I believe in God, and I don't think praying to him before/during a game is going to make any difference at all. Maybe it gives the player some sort of extra belief or confidence. Is that an unfair advantage? Na.

I'm sick of you following me around like a bad smell trying to start fucking arguments with me.

If he's praying to God, why would that give him extra confidence unless God is going to help him? The match and players' performances should be decided by the 22 players on the pitch and the coaching staff, not influenced by an omnipotent being. If Chicharito doesn't think God is going to help him play well, why would he pray just before the match? It would be deeply unfair if God did influence the match or any player's performances, so Chicharito shouldn't ask him to.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Roberto Carlos Quits Match Over Racism - Page 5 Empty Re: Roberto Carlos Quits Match Over Racism

Post by SBSP Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:54 am

RR telling someone else to stop starting arguments. rofl rofl rofl
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:56 am

Disagreeing = arguing? Riiight. Neutral
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:56 am

RR starts debates, people like Danny look to start flaming wars. Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:56 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Also, if I was playing Africa earning thousands of pounds a fucking week based on my reputation, I wouldn't care if the whole stadium was chanting 'White Motherfucker' or 'Whites are inferior' at me, they're entitled to their opinion.

They might have their own opinion, but it should never be tolerated. Racism should have no place in our world.

ResurrectionRooney wrote:If he's praying for God to help him play well then I think that is unsporting, because he is trying to get external help to have a good game. I wouldn't call it cheating because I don't think there is any external help going on, but the intent is apparently there to gain an unfair advantage.

facepalm :wall2:

I couldn't have picked a better example to demonstrate your trolling and general controversy on this forum.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:59 am

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:RR starts debates, people like Danny look to start flaming wars. Rolling Eyes
    Yeah, course I do.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:59 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:Also, if I was playing Africa earning thousands of pounds a fucking week based on my reputation, I wouldn't care if the whole stadium was chanting 'White Motherfucker' or 'Whites are inferior' at me, they're entitled to their opinion.

They might have their own opinion, but it should never be tolerated. Racism should have no place in our world.

I don't condone racism, but I do believe in freedom of speech. I know that's not a big thing in your belief system.

ResurrectionRooney wrote:If he's praying for God to help him play well then I think that is unsporting, because he is trying to get external help to have a good game. I wouldn't call it cheating because I don't think there is any external help going on, but the intent is apparently there to gain an unfair advantage.

facepalm :wall2:

I couldn't have picked a better example to demonstrate your trolling and general controversy on this forum.

So you don't think one player external help from an almighty being is unfair?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:00 am

RR Laughing
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:01 am

Danny wrote:Disagreeing = arguing? Riiight. Neutral

It's not fucking disagreeing though is it? You just come in, make a sarcastic/retarded comment, post an insult or post a facepalm icon with nothing to back it up then fuck off again. It is extraordinary that you can't see this.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:02 am

I'm sorry Danny but the thing is though is that you rarely post anything constructive to back up your argument. You either post a facepalm with a twatish sarcastic comment, or you mindlessly dish out personal insults.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:02 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:

It's not fucking disagreeing though is it? You just come in, make a sarcastic/retarded comment, post an insult or post a facepalm icon with nothing to back it up then fuck off again. It is extraordinary that you can't see this.
    Oh so what I said about praying to God before was sarcastic or retarded?

Fuck off.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:03 am

JMB_94 wrote:

I'm sorry Danny but the thing is though is that you rarely post anything constructive to back up your argument. You either post a facepalm with a twatish sarcastic comment, or you mindlessly dish out personal insults.
    Oh Yeah Neutral
    Neutral
    Neutral
    Neutral

shifty
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:03 am

Danny wrote:

Fuck off.

Exposed not worthy
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:03 am

Danny wrote:

Fuck off.

Yes it was

Danny wrote:
    Just wow...

So is looking up to sky with your hands together, or making a quick sign of the cross during a game is unsporting? Neutral

Until Pippo called you up on it anyway.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:04 am

Wow, what a dickhead you are. facepalm

Yes, I "insulted you" and facepalmed. So fucking what? Neutral
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:06 am

Danny wrote:Wow, what a dickhead you are. Roberto Carlos Quits Match Over Racism - Page 5 58503

The point is it's annoying, stop being an asshole.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:06 am

JMB_94 wrote:
    Danny wrote:Wow, what a dickhead you are. Roberto Carlos Quits Match Over Racism - Page 5 58503

The point is it's annoying, stop being an asshole.

clap
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:06 am

Oh dear.. facepalm

Fuck that.. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:06 am

What to drink? think
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:07 am

So I'm being an arsehole for disagreeing with him about what he thinks about praying?

Fuck that. rofl
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:08 am

Yeah this thread is a load of shit now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:25 pm