Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Carlos Jenkinson
Scouser_Dave
Mal
Kuled
wellz
jeb4eva
Roloman4
SBSP
AriseForLife
JOHNxEIRE
The Zlatan
dena
16 posters

Roberto Carlos scores from a corner kick.

dena
    dena

Roberto Carlos scores from a corner kick. Empty Roberto Carlos scores from a corner kick.

Post by dena Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:30 pm

1:20

Laughing

Madness.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Roberto Carlos scores from a corner kick. Empty Re: Roberto Carlos scores from a corner kick.

Post by The Zlatan Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:34 pm

That guy has one of the best strikes with the outside of his foot.
    JOHNxEIRE
    JOHNxEIRE

Roberto Carlos scores from a corner kick. Empty Re: Roberto Carlos scores from a corner kick.

Post by JOHNxEIRE Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:44 pm

thats right off the training ground, other guy dummying it n everything to sell the keeper one. no matty burrows but a shrewd one roberto carlos.. could pick your pocket with a thousand yard stare. had to check my wallet was still in my pocket after watching that

no the keeper was miles off his line carlos did that instinctively.. looked like a calamity waiting to happen judging by how he bundled it out for the corner
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:49 pm

Posted in Ashley Cole thread already Dena. Pfft
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:17 pm

They guy that calls the goal is amazing.

The corner was nice too.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:37 pm

Muy sexilicious.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:57 pm

That is ridiculous. Laughing

not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:04 pm

Roberto Carlos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ashley Cole
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Post by Roloman4 Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:13 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:Roberto Carlos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ashley Cole
    what he said
    jeb4eva
    jeb4eva

Supports : Manchester United

Post by jeb4eva Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:32 pm

Outstanding, he still has it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:57 pm

When was this?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:00 pm

Yesterday.
    wellz
    wellz

Supports : The Troops

Post by wellz Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:22 pm

that's fucking class
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:00 pm

Ashley cole can't do that shifty
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:12 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:Posted in Ashley Cole thread already Dena. Pfft

I agree Roberto Carlos over his career has been better than Ashley Cole but how is a goal going to make a difference proving it? That's like saying Drogba is a better striker than Henry has ever been because he's good at defending set pieces. Neutral
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:16 pm

Legend not worthy
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:19 pm

The build up to the corner shows he still has a bit of pace too. Living legend.

We should turn this in to an appreciation thread.. shifty
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:21 pm

Make it happen!!
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:38 pm

Malorie wrote:The build up to the corner shows he still has a bit of pace too. Living legend.

We should turn this in to an appreciation thread.. Roberto Carlos scores from a corner kick. 279869

I already have a Roberto Carlos a appreciation thread.

http://www.the-playmaker.com/t603-roberto-carlos-appreciation-thread Razz

Maybe i should add that video.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:50 pm

Malorie wrote:
    (polskaGOLA) wrote:Posted in Ashley Cole thread already Dena. Pfft

I agree Roberto Carlos over his career has been better than Ashley Cole but how is a goal going to make a difference proving it? That's like saying Drogba is a better striker than Henry has ever been because he's good at defending set pieces. Neutral
    It doesn't, but it shows an example of how much better he is. Very Happy
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:22 am

Scoring a free kick/corner doesn't make you a better LB scratch
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:28 am

Carlos is still better than Cole, only gingers will deny this.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:30 am

Pablo Sarabia wrote:Carlos is still better than Cole, only gingers will deny this.

Clearly. Apart from what I said in the Ashley Cole thread.. which makes you look like a prick.

Oh and by the way, you call me a cunt? Look who's being a cunt now facepalm
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:06 am

Class goal.

Over his entire career, yes, Carlos has been better than Cole, but at this current moment, Cole is the better player.
    Mario
    Mario

Post by Mario Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:12 am

Carlos is still a very good player I've said this before if he played for a bigger team he'd still be considered as one of the best LBs. I was surprised when I saw that he still has alot of the pace and such.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:17 am

luke. wrote:
    Pablo Sarabia wrote:Carlos is still better than Cole, only gingers will deny this.

Clearly. Apart from what I said in the Ashley Cole thread.. which makes you look like a prick.

Oh and by the way, you call me a cunt? Look who's being a cunt now Roberto Carlos scores from a corner kick. 58503
    Roberto Carlos scores from a corner kick. 326368 The both of you are Cunts to be honest, but if I'd had to choose which player to have at their peak it'll Roberto hands down. It would be unfair to him now as he's aged and lost some of the mentality skills although it looks like he still has pace to burn.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:46 am

Yes Carlos is better than me. He's got nothing on Ashley Cole tho Wink
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:36 am

All hail King Boaby not worthy
    Mario
    Mario

Post by Mario Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:14 am

Kuled wrote:
    Yes Carlos is better than me. He's got nothing on Ashley Cole tho Wink

Yep Carlos Tevez is better than you even at LB but I doubt that he is better than Ashley Cole at LB.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:25 pm

Roberto Carlos was better than Cole ever was and ever will be. But if you had to compare the two at their current stage, I would choose Cole over Roberto Carlos.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:26 pm