Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Mason
Mouse
Hernandez_14
Jordi
The Bat-Man
blackskar
Mal
SBSP
The Zlatan
Mustangt125
Hitchy
fluffy_kittens
Grenade
Coatsy
Fanatic
Ben
Lux
Carlos Jenkinson
22 posters

wilshere: me and mceachran for england

blackskar
    blackskar

wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 3 Empty Re: wilshere: me and mceachran for england

Post by blackskar Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:47 pm

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    blackskar wrote:
    Jordi wrote:
    blackskar wrote:
    Mal wrote:I love how people think Shelvey is the next big thing. I've been more impressed by the young full backs at Liverpool than anyone else. Shelvey didn't even look that special at Charlton. Neutral

It's because of his baldness.
    You're not allowed to mention that. wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 3 950455

Why not?

My mates a cripple, doesn't stop me taking the piss out of him.

This has got fuck all to do with your personal life. One could use it to justify anything, racism for instance.

Couldn't give a fuck what you think. Go cry elsewhere.
    Hernandez_14
    Hernandez_14

Formerly known as : Braad
    Supports : Manchester United

wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 3 Empty Re: wilshere: me and mceachran for england

Post by Hernandez_14 Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:47 pm

Lansbury > Shelvey and Rodwell
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:47 pm

blackskar wrote:
    Jordi wrote:
    blackskar wrote:
    Jordi wrote:
    blackskar wrote:

You're not allowed to mention that. tut tut

Why not?

I'm referring to all the liverpool fans that go apeshit when you mention it. shifty

I'm taking the piss. hehe

Oh.

Liverpool fans go apeshit over most things these days shifty
    Very good point. shifty
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:48 pm

ZlatanFabregas wrote:
    Mustangt125 wrote:Those Everton jerseys are pretty tight, tbh.

Doesn't the England u21 team start like 6 Liverpool youths? Nice. wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 3 28973

Laughing
    No.
    Think he means the under 19s, in which case it does.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:48 pm

blackskar wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    blackskar wrote:
    Jordi wrote:
    blackskar wrote:

You're not allowed to mention that. wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 3 950455

Why not?

This has got fuck all to do with your personal life. One could use it to justify anything, racism for instance.

Couldn't give a fuck what you think. Go cry elsewhere.

You think I'm worked up? Oh dear. Laughing Pathetic way of ending an argument. And yes, I'll go cry in a corner.
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:49 pm

Braad wrote:Lansbury > Shelvey and Rodwell

wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 3 70955 wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 3 70955 wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 3 70955
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:49 pm

Me>You.

Cool
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:50 pm

Only pathetic one in this thread is you mate.

You obviously are worked up because you've had a pop at me and called half the people in this thread bias because they don't agree with your opinion on a player.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:52 pm

Cuts the defence like a hot knife through butter. Cool
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:54 pm

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    blackskar wrote:
    Mal wrote:I love how people think Shelvey is the next big thing. I've been more impressed by the young full backs at Liverpool than anyone else. Shelvey didn't even look that special at Charlton. Neutral

Funny, taking the piss out of a medical problem. wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 3 207657

What's up with him?
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:54 pm

Chamberlain > all of them.

I win. Close thread please mods. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:55 pm

Problem? Nah, I'm biased but so are you lot. I don't get worked up over this, and if you thing I was having a go at you, well you're wrong. Merely defending a player.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:57 pm

The Bat-Man wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    blackskar wrote:

Funny, taking the piss out of a medical problem. wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 3 207657

What's up with him?

Might aswell ask me directly if you're going to quote me. And I was obviously really worked up. wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 3 537999
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Post by The Bat-Man Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:01 pm

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    The Bat-Man wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    blackskar wrote:

What's up with him?

Might aswell ask me directly if you're going to quote me. And I was obviously really worked up. wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 3 537999

No I mean what's up with Shelvey you numpty. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:06 pm

The Bat-Man wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    The Bat-Man wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    blackskar wrote:

What's up with him?

wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 3 881856

Alopecia universalis. Your hair falls out and can't grow back. Not exactly terrible, but I had to put blackscar in his place. wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 3 279869
    Jordi
    Jordi

Post by Jordi Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:07 pm

Matt Lucas has that shit.

Gay man's paradise.
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Post by The Bat-Man Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:08 pm

Looked it up, he has Alopecia universalis or atleast a milder form, usually all hair gets lost, but with Jonjo only his head hair fell out, his eyebrows didn't completely fall off.
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Post by The Bat-Man Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:09 pm

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    The Bat-Man wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    The Bat-Man wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:

What's up with him?

wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 3 881856

Alopecia universalis. Your hair falls out and can't grow back. Not exactly terrible, but I had to put blackscar in his place. wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 3 279869

For a second there I thought you wouldn't show.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:59 pm

You all have to understand that Eternal is shit at being sarcastic.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:03 pm

Everton fans are still clinging onto rumours of United going for Rodwell for £25 million from 12 months ago after a couple of good matches rofl
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:18 pm

Eternal Witcher wrote:Problem? Nah, I'm biased but so are you lot. I don't get worked up over this, and if you thing I was having a go at you, well you're wrong. Merely defending a player.

Why would we all be biased?
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:29 pm

Going to say, I've never seen the hype about Shelvey. Doesn't mean he won't surprise me and do well though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:35 pm

Dan wrote:You all have to understand that Eternal is shit at being sarcastic.

Yes, dreadful. But what choice to do I have? I have to get into the hall of fame by any means necessary.
    Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:28 am

Liverpool wrote:

wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 3 70955 wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 3 70955 wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 3 70955
    Whats so funny?
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:35 am

Mustangt125 wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    Mustangt125 wrote:
    fluffy_kittens wrote:
    Coatsy wrote:Gerrard still has 2014 in him I reckon

England might as well not go then. Only thing He'll be useful for then is camping outside the penalty area hoping for rebounds. Too slow to defend the worlds best by 2014.

Basing this off what? Him being your best player last World Cup?
    How about the fact that he's 31 and has been struggling with injuries?

That's a lot more legit than "not going because Stevie is in the squad" when at your last competition, he was your best player.

That is, if England even makes it after that pathetic Euro no-show.

I am not English but by the time the next WC rolls around Gerrard shouldn't be anywhere near the squad.
    Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:40 am

fluffy_kittens wrote:
    Mustangt125 wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    Mustangt125 wrote:
    fluffy_kittens wrote:

England might as well not go then. Only thing He'll be useful for then is camping outside the penalty area hoping for rebounds. Too slow to defend the worlds best by 2014.

Basing this off what? Him being your best player last World Cup?
    How about the fact that he's 31 and has been struggling with injuries?

That's a lot more legit than "not going because Stevie is in the squad" when at your last competition, he was your best player.

That is, if England even makes it after that pathetic Euro no-show.

I am not English but by the time the next WC rolls around Gerrard shouldn't be anywhere near the squad.
    Gerrard should be he'll only be 34 and still probably one of our best midfielders with the experience of big tournaments. He was our best player in South Africa aswell. Should be captain in my opinion.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:41 am

Coatsy wrote:
    Gerrard should be he'll only be 34 and still probably one of our best midfielders with the experience of big tournaments. He was our best player in South Africa aswell. Should be captain in my opinion.

And winning nothing.

Time for the old to be cut and the new to be bled in.

-- Frimpong --
    -- Wilshere -- Lansbury --

Sorted Simples
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:42 am

blackskar wrote:
    Coatsy wrote:

And winning nothing.

Time for the old to be cut and the new to be bled in.

-- Frimpong --
    -- Wilshere -- Lansbury --

Sorted Simples

3 Arsenal players..

because Arsenal players have great experience of winning things. Neutral
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:43 am

luke. wrote:

3 Arsenal players..

That was the point....

*sigh*
    Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:46 am

Perhaps your right and of course younger players should be brought in now-the so called 'golden generation' is obviously coming to an end but I reckon there will be remnants of that generation in Brazil with players such as Gerrard. Players such as Lampard should be nowhere near Brazil.
    And also I thought Frimpong said he wanted to play for Ghana?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:29 am