Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Mason
Mouse
Hernandez_14
Jordi
The Bat-Man
blackskar
Mal
SBSP
The Zlatan
Mustangt125
Hitchy
fluffy_kittens
Grenade
Coatsy
Fanatic
Ben
Lux
Carlos Jenkinson
22 posters

wilshere: me and mceachran for england

Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 2 Empty Re: wilshere: me and mceachran for england

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:18 am

Fanatic wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:Shelvey scores a couple of bangers and strings a few good passes, now he's Gerrard 2.0

Don't buy it yet, Denilson did the same and look where he is
    Whereas Rodwell been pathetic for a long time (ask any Everton fan) yet you believe it? wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 2 70955

Rodwell has shown obvious talent, what has Shelvey shown? I haven't even denied Rodwell's been off form wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 2 58503
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 2 Empty Re: wilshere: me and mceachran for england

Post by Fanatic Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:19 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:Shelvey scores a couple of bangers and strings a few good passes, now he's Gerrard 2.0

Whereas Rodwell been pathetic for a long time (ask any Everton fan) yet you believe it? wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 2 70955

Rodwell has shown obvious talent, what has Shelvey shown? I haven't even denied Rodwell's been off form wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 2 58503
    Talent.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:22 am

He hasn't shown enough talent to be a future England player.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:22 am

Fanatic wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:

Talent.

Limited..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:23 am

kyro7 wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:Shelvey>Rodwell.

Rodwell is overhyped. He's been piss poor.

Shelvey has shown more potential.
    Shelvey has shown fuck all tbh.
    I disagree, he's shown a good passing quality in the small amount of time I've seen him..

Against Fulham he played a delicious ball for Suarez, yeah even Gibson has made a nice pass or two this season but Shelvey does look talented.

We'll have to wait and see.

He is highly reguarded by the Liverpool staff, and every game he gets his minutes in front off other players such as Cole ect ...

Even has come on as left back a couple of times this season. His passing is very good for his age, and I love his 'cokyness and arrogance' he shows. Not afraid to put a foot in, and to have shot. He has got the raw talent, just needs to mature more as a footballer and don't do silly tackles. He has progressed miles this year.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:23 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:

Talent.

Limited..

Explain. Limited talent?
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:24 am

Mr Leiva wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:Whereas Rodwell been pathetic for a long time (ask any Everton fan) yet you believe it? wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 2 70955

Talent.

Limited..

Explain. Limited talent?

Not enough talent, explain this talent the majority of the world haven't seen yet then..
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:25 am

Fonseca wrote:Not talking about now, McEachran isn't even a Chelsea regular and you think he should play for england scratch

No, but I think that he at least has England potential Laughing

He should go to a Championship club next season IMO, even if he doesn't play every game he'd grow.

Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:28 am

I personally see Shelvey getting limited chances for England when you compare him to the current crop of England midfielders coming through.
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:08 pm

All Rodwell has been doing has been jogging around slowly and passing it sideways lately... There are still signs he has loads of talent though, he just needs to grow a pair and get some aggression in his game. Maybe Moyes' has been telling him to hold back, maybe Rodwell is just a pussy, who knows
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:18 pm

Those Everton jerseys are pretty tight, tbh.

Doesn't the England u21 team start like 6 Liverpool youths? Nice. wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 2 28973
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:23 pm

Coatsy wrote:Gerrard still has 2014 in him I reckon

England might as well not go then. Only thing He'll be useful for then is camping outside the penalty area hoping for rebounds. Too slow to defend the worlds best by 2014.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:25 pm

Mustangt125 wrote:Those Everton jerseys are pretty tight, tbh.

Doesn't the England u21 team start like 6 Liverpool youths? Nice. wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 2 28973

Laughing
    No.
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:39 pm

fluffy_kittens wrote:

England might as well not go then. Only thing He'll be useful for then is camping outside the penalty area hoping for rebounds. Too slow to defend the worlds best by 2014.

Basing this off what? Him being your best player last World Cup?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:41 pm

Mustangt125 wrote:
    fluffy_kittens wrote:

How about the fact that he's 31 and has been struggling with injuries?
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:43 pm

SBSP wrote:
    Mustangt125 wrote:
    fluffy_kittens wrote:

How about the fact that he's 31 and has been struggling with injuries?

That's a lot more legit than "not going because Stevie is in the squad" when at your last competition, he was your best player.

That is, if England even makes it after that pathetic Euro no-show.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:44 pm

Oh. I didn't read that bit fluffy posted. Laughing
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:20 pm

I love how people think Shelvey is the next big thing. I've been more impressed by the young full backs at Liverpool than anyone else. Shelvey didn't even look that special at Charlton. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:36 pm

Mal wrote:I love how people think Shelvey is the next big thing. I've been more impressed by the young full backs at Liverpool than anyone else. Shelvey didn't even look that special at Charlton. Neutral

Right, like you've watched him much. Neutral Next big thing? Maybe. But what have you seen to make a judgement on that. Anti-liverpool ever so slightly. You lot should have a vague opinion on him. Not 'shelvey has shown fuck all' 'fuck shelvey'. Bunch of clowns you are. wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 2 284837
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:37 pm

Mal wrote:I love how people think Shelvey is the next big thing. I've been more impressed by the young full backs at Liverpool than anyone else. Shelvey didn't even look that special at Charlton. Neutral

It's because of his baldness.
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:40 pm

I think the Liverpool youth in general are overrated, don't get me wrong, Kelly will be great but I'm not sure Flanagan, Robinson, Coady and especially Spearing and Shelvey will all turn into good footballers. Although Liverpool, along with Arsenal, are England's biggest chance for future global domination.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:41 pm

Eternal Witcher wrote:

Right, like you've watched him much. Neutral Next big thing? Maybe. But what have you seen to make a judgement on that. Anti-liverpool ever so slightly. You lot should have a vague opinion on him. Not 'shelvey has shown fuck all' 'fuck shelvey'. Bunch of clowns you are. wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 2 284837

I've watched him quite a lot actually. I was watching him when he was at Charlton too so I don't know what the fuck you're on about. The likes of Henderson have shown so much more than Shelvey.

It's my opinion. Yours is obviously biased.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:41 pm

blackskar wrote:

Funny, taking the piss out of a medical problem. wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 2 207657
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:42 pm

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    blackskar wrote:

Funny, taking the piss out of a medical problem. wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 2 207657

Ok thumb
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:42 pm

blackskar wrote:

You're not allowed to mention that. tut tut
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:44 pm

Mal wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:

I've watched him quite a lot actually. I was watching him when he was at Charlton too so I don't know what the fuck you're on about. The likes of Henderson have shown so much more than Shelvey.

It's my opinion. Yours is obviously biased.

Irony. Laughing And sure I watched him at Charlton too, and he did show ability. Your opinion is as biased as any of the other liverpool haters. Make a smart reply on how you're not biased.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:44 pm

Jordi wrote:
    blackskar wrote:

Why not?

My mates a cripple, doesn't stop me taking the piss out of him.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:45 pm

blackskar wrote:
    Jordi wrote:
    blackskar wrote:

Why not?

I'm referring to all the liverpool fans that go apeshit when you mention it. shifty

I'm taking the piss. hehe
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:46 pm

Jordi wrote:
    blackskar wrote:
    Jordi wrote:
    blackskar wrote:

Why not?

I'm referring to all the liverpool fans that go apeshit when you mention it. shifty

I'm taking the piss. hehe

Oh.

Liverpool fans go apeshit over most things these days shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:46 pm

blackskar wrote:
    Jordi wrote:
    blackskar wrote:

You're not allowed to mention that. wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 2 950455

Why not?

This has got fuck all to do with your personal life. One could use it to justify anything, racism for instance.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:36 am