Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Mason
Mouse
Hernandez_14
Jordi
The Bat-Man
blackskar
Mal
SBSP
The Zlatan
Mustangt125
Hitchy
fluffy_kittens
Grenade
Coatsy
Fanatic
Ben
Lux
Carlos Jenkinson
22 posters

wilshere: me and mceachran for england

Anonymous

wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 6 Empty Re: wilshere: me and mceachran for england

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:26 am

grenade187 wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:The usual "we pool fans know what we're talking about that we don't need to explain for your ignorance" is showing

It does ring true when we're talking about our youth players. Simple as, you'll never know how good Shelvey is until he gains more exposure at the top level. We, on the other hand have seen him on reserve level, and pay more attention to him at the top level. Are our opinions definitely right? No. Are they wrong? No until proven otherwise. However for you to make an assessment on a player you've rarely seen, is wrong, plain and simple.

In other words Shelvey might be good, might be bad, might be average, but the truth is not known yet. Give him a couple of seasons before you say 'Shelvey has shown fuck all' Not that you said that, don't remember who did.

Thats the point. Yet you all say he will be a future England player and he will show this or that. Just love the fact that you all assume we never watch him play aswell.

Isn't this thread about McEachran as well, as far as I'm aware, he's not an England player at the moment. Why aren't you attacking Jack Wilshere for stating he could be?

The kid is 19, he has a fantastic talent and will still improve, why can't we think he could be an England international? Are we not allowed to do that?
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 6 Empty Re: wilshere: me and mceachran for england

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:27 am

Dan wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:What hate?

Even you didn't describe what makes him so highly rated

No please do go on..

Because I've watched him play. How many times have you seen him this season?

My post above shows that he is highly rated. It was posted in counter to someone stating we 'overrate' one of our players.

Make sense now?

5 times at reserves level and at Charlton which I quote "was an absolute steal", I've explained his best attributes.. I don't need to justify your players style of play for you cowardly claim I don't know what I'm on about. You explain to me, not your coaches or the england coaches.. "you" which I asked

I never said you didn't know what you were on about?

I was simply pointing out that you missed the point of what my post was.

Also, if you've explained his best attributes, why do you need me to confirm them? I am simply stating that Shelvey is highly rated by a number of senior and professional people around the country, so our thoughts of him are perfectly well justified.

You called me out on my knowledge of him by implying I haven't watched him, my point of the post was to explain to me why you think he's so good. If you're not going to then fine I won't criticise you
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:29 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

No please do go on..

Because I've watched him play. How many times have you seen him this season?

My post above shows that he is highly rated. It was posted in counter to someone stating we 'overrate' one of our players.

Make sense now?

5 times at reserves level and at Charlton which I quote "was an absolute steal", I've explained his best attributes.. I don't need to justify your players style of play for you cowardly claim I don't know what I'm on about. You explain to me, not your coaches or the england coaches.. "you" which I asked

I never said you didn't know what you were on about?

I was simply pointing out that you missed the point of what my post was.

Also, if you've explained his best attributes, why do you need me to confirm them? I am simply stating that Shelvey is highly rated by a number of senior and professional people around the country, so our thoughts of him are perfectly well justified.

You called me out on my knowledge of him by implying I haven't watched him, my point of the post was to explain to me why you think he's so good. If you're not going to then fine I won't criticise you

I simply asked you how much of Shelvey you had seen. Never stated anything about you not seeing him, considering he played against you.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:35 am

Dan wrote:
    grenade187 wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:The usual "we pool fans know what we're talking about that we don't need to explain for your ignorance" is showing

It does ring true when we're talking about our youth players. Simple as, you'll never know how good Shelvey is until he gains more exposure at the top level. We, on the other hand have seen him on reserve level, and pay more attention to him at the top level. Are our opinions definitely right? No. Are they wrong? No until proven otherwise. However for you to make an assessment on a player you've rarely seen, is wrong, plain and simple.

In other words Shelvey might be good, might be bad, might be average, but the truth is not known yet. Give him a couple of seasons before you say 'Shelvey has shown fuck all' Not that you said that, don't remember who did.

Thats the point. Yet you all say he will be a future England player and he will show this or that. Just love the fact that you all assume we never watch him play aswell.

Isn't this thread about McEachran as well, as far as I'm aware, he's not an England player at the moment. Why aren't you attacking Jack Wilshere for stating he could be?

The kid is 19, he has a fantastic talent and will still improve, why can't we think he could be an England international? Are we not allowed to do that?

I never attacked any player. I just said you Liverpool fans were over-rating him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:39 am

grenade187 wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    grenade187 wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:

I never attacked any player. I just said you Liverpool fans were over-rating him.

I didn't say you were attacking anyone. You are attacking us for thinking that Shelvey could become an England international (an opinion shared by many within the England/football ranks). Wilshere has said the same about McEachran, both are about the same stage in their careers, why aren't you accusing Wilshere of overrating McEachran?
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:42 am

Dan wrote:
    grenade187 wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    grenade187 wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:

I didn't say you were attacking anyone. You are attacking us for thinking that Shelvey could become an England international (an opinion shared by many within the England/football ranks). Wilshere has said the same about McEachran, both are about the same stage in their careers, why aren't you accusing Wilshere of overrating McEachran?

Because hes not confused

Last edited by grenade187 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:46 am

He's not what?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:31 am