Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Mason
Mouse
Hernandez_14
Jordi
The Bat-Man
blackskar
Mal
SBSP
The Zlatan
Mustangt125
Hitchy
fluffy_kittens
Grenade
Coatsy
Fanatic
Ben
Lux
Carlos Jenkinson
22 posters

wilshere: me and mceachran for england

Anonymous

wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 5 Empty Re: wilshere: me and mceachran for england

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:25 am

Dan wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Dodge that, why don't you. Here, I'll lay it plain and simple for you. You lack a valid opinion as it is RAWK that speaks, not you.

Yep, thanks for taking one of my points severly off-topic.

I can't win sometimes.. Rolling Eyes

Lighten up. Neutral

No, because it's fucking annoying.

That's your problem then. Rolling Eyes

You've changed though., I thought you were cool Dan. wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 5 1371890812
    Anonymous

wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 5 Empty Re: wilshere: me and mceachran for england

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:28 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:

Dodge that, why don't you. Here, I'll lay it plain and simple for you. You lack a valid opinion as it is RAWK that speaks, not you.

Lighten up. Neutral

You've changed though., I thought you were cool Dan. wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 5 1371890812

See, that's the problem. I get told I'm not serious, when I am serious, people will make a joke. I'm told that when I state my opinion, either I'm talking down to someone or I've nicked it off RAWK. I'm told I've 'changed', bit for the worse, when everyone else has changed for the better.

I make a point, completely on-topic, nothing to debate at all and it's taken away completely. Ridiculous.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:30 am

Why do Liverpool fans always over-rate their players?
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:32 am

grenade187 wrote:Why do Liverpool fans always over-rate their players?

Why do Arsenal fans always over-rate their midfield?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:33 am

Apologise for rating one of our players. I mean, the fact that the coaches at Charlton, Rafa Benitez, Kenny Dalglish, the coahces under both managers and also England coaches at various youth levels have rated him very highly, must mean absolutely fuck all.
    Coatsy

Post by Coatsy Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:33 am

Cadbury wrote:

Poor effort.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:34 am

Dan wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Lighten up. Neutral

See, that's the problem. I get told I'm not serious, when I am serious, people will make a joke. I'm told that when I state my opinion, either I'm talking down to someone or I've nicked it off RAWK. I'm told I've 'changed', bit for the worse, when everyone else has changed for the better.

I make a point, completely on-topic, nothing to debate at all and it's taken away completely. Ridiculous.

Again, lighten up. I don't exactly go round quoting you. You were the one who had a go at me first anyway. Just getting my back. wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 5 727917

You do sound arrogant at times, maybe it's just the way you write.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:34 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:

Lighten up. Neutral

Again, lighten up. I don't exactly go round quoting you. You were the one who had a go at me first anyway. Just getting my back. wilshere: me and mceachran for england - Page 5 727917

Never denied that. I believe what I write is right. I'm not the only one, but even though I admit it, I get shit for it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:35 am

Doesn't everyone? Are you that dumb or are you just trying to start another argument? Failed. Next.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:36 am

Coatsy wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:

Poor effort.

Win.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:38 am

Dan wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Never denied that. I believe what I write is right. I'm not the only one, but even though I admit it, I get shit for it.

Just the odd few who called you out on it. Never noticed it before. Doesn't bother me anyway.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:39 am

Cadbury wrote:
    Coatsy wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:

Poor effort.

Win.

gay
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:40 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:

Just the odd few who called you out on it. Never noticed it before. Doesn't bother me anyway.

Guess you aren't as sensitive as the rest.. hehe
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:51 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:

Doesn't everyone? Are you that dumb or are you just trying to start another argument? Failed. Next.

Im not trying to start an argument but I have seen the guy play alot of times and cant beleive you lot think he can even be a future England squad player. Sure he can prove me otherwise in the future but as it stands right now he has no future in the England first team with the lack of talent he shows.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:04 am

The usual "we pool fans know what we're talking about that we don't need to explain for your ignorance" is showing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:06 am

That's it, feed the anti-Liverpool hate. It seems to be growing.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:08 am

What hate?

Even you didn't describe what makes him so highly rated
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:09 am

Dan wrote:

Apologise for rating one of our players. I mean, the fact that the coaches at Charlton, Rafa Benitez, Kenny Dalglish, the coahces under both managers and also England coaches at various youth levels have rated him very highly, must mean absolutely fuck all.

*cough*
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:10 am

Fonseca wrote:The usual "we pool fans know what we're talking about that we don't need to explain for your ignorance" is showing

It does ring true when we're talking about our youth players. Simple as, you'll never know how good Shelvey is until he gains more exposure at the top level. We, on the other hand have seen him on reserve level, and pay more attention to him at the top level. Are our opinions definitely right? No. Are they wrong? No until proven otherwise. However for you to make an assessment on a player you've rarely seen, is wrong, plain and simple.

In other words Shelvey might be good, might be bad, might be average, but the truth is not known yet. Give him a couple of seasons before you say 'Shelvey has shown fuck all' Not that you said that, don't remember who did.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:11 am

Fonseca wrote:What hate?

No please do go on..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:13 am

Fonseca wrote:

No please do go on..

Because I've watched him play. How many times have you seen him this season?

My post above shows that he is highly rated. It was posted in counter to someone stating we 'overrate' one of our players.

Make sense now?
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:15 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:The usual "we pool fans know what we're talking about that we don't need to explain for your ignorance" is showing

It does ring true when we're talking about our youth players. Simple as, you'll never know how good Shelvey is until he gains more exposure at the top level. We, on the other hand have seen him on reserve level, and pay more attention to him at the top level. Are our opinions definitely right? No. Are they wrong? No until proven otherwise. However for you to make an assessment on a player you've rarely seen, is wrong, plain and simple.

In other words Shelvey might be good, might be bad, might be average, but the truth is not known yet. Give him a couple of seasons before you say 'Shelvey has shown fuck all' Not that you said that, don't remember who did.

I said he hasn't shown enough talent not that he doesn't have it.

Wait why are you criticising me for seeing a player I said was a good passer of the ball and shooter of the ball before anyone else did, no you're doing the same arrogant thing I just described "assuming no one but Liverpool fans know what the situation is"

I didn't say he hasn't done fuck all, fuck off
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:16 am

Dan wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

No please do go on..

My post above shows that he is highly rated. It was posted in counter to someone stating we 'overrate' one of our players.

Make sense now?

That's the point I've been trying to force into their thick skulls.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:17 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:

Wait why are you criticising me for seeing a player I said was a good passer of the ball and shooter of the ball before anyone else did, no you're doing the same arrogant thing I just described "assuming no one but Liverpool fans know what the situation is"

Take a step back, I didn't say it was you. Just had to get it off my chest as a few clowns have been calling him shite without actual reason behind it.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:19 am

Dan wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

No please do go on..

Make sense now?

5 times at reserves level and at Charlton which I quote "was an absolute steal", I've explained his best attributes.. I don't need to justify your players style of play for you cowardly claim I don't know what I'm on about. You explain to me, not your coaches or the england coaches.. "you" which I asked
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:20 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:

Thats the point. Yet you all say he will be a future England player and he will show this or that. Just love the fact that you all assume we never watch him play aswell.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:21 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:

Take a step back, I didn't say it was you. Just had to get it off my chest as a few clowns have been calling him shite without actual reason behind it.

What's this "you say" bit then, no you're being a twit like most of the people in that thread thinking I have anti Liverpool hate
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:23 am

grenade187 wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:

Thats the point. Yet you all say he will be a future England player and he will show this or that. Just love the fact that you all assume we never watch him play aswell.

And? Are we not allowed to be biased? It's what we believe, and we believe we have reason to believe. Does not mean we're idiots, as others have stated that he has potential.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:24 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

No please do go on..

Make sense now?

5 times at reserves level and at Charlton which I quote "was an absolute steal", I've explained his best attributes.. I don't need to justify your players style of play for you cowardly claim I don't know what I'm on about. You explain to me, not your coaches or the england coaches.. "you" which I asked

I never said you didn't know what you were on about?

I was simply pointing out that you missed the point of what my post was.

Also, if you've explained his best attributes, why do you need me to confirm them? I am simply stating that Shelvey is highly rated by a number of senior and professional people around the country, so our thoughts of him are perfectly well justified.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:25 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:

What's this "you say" bit then, no you're being a twit like most of the people in that thread thinking I have anti Liverpool hate

I just quoted you because you asked the question. Don't take any of the 'you's personally if you don't want to.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:30 am