Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Marvin
chiboygeorge
Arsenal
fluffy_kittens
Jordi
Sean
El Jefe
AriseForLife
Barton
Zzonked
Mustangt125
Dean
The Zlatan
luke.
Coatsy
Jamie
menalawyerguy
Laurencio
Mason
23 posters

Kaka Hints at Chelsea Move

Anonymous

Kaka Hints at Chelsea Move - Page 4 Empty Re: Kaka Hints at Chelsea Move

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 11:40 am

Fine Shagger wrote:Evra is superawesome
    I know, and I don't need you to tell me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 11:41 am

Arise you are thick tbh. Laughing
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Thu May 12, 2011 11:41 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    AriseForLife wrote:Leaving Messi isn't hard because Messi isn't the fastest either. With
    the ball at his feet he is lightning, but in terms of raw speed, Kaka
    has never possessed Cristiano Ronaldo-like blaze. Kaka has always been
    quick and agile and that is still there.

kyro7 wrote:Kaka Hints at Chelsea Move - Page 4 58503

While he had more than pace, his pace was huge to him.

Are we even talking about the same player? I've seen Kaka hundreds of times and never has his paced amazed me how Henry, Ronaldo, Cristiano Ronaldo, Eto'o, or even Walcott moved in terms of raw speed. Now if you are referring to speed with the ball at his feet then that hasn't been lost because he is still quick with the ball at his feet, but if we are talking about pace as in running, then I have to wonder what your definition of speed is because Kaka is not and has never been a speedster.
    No. Nasri is quick and Agile, as is Arshavin.

Kaka was fast as hell.

We will just have to agree to disagree because his speed has never impressed me. Ever. I will agree with you though about Nasri and Arshavin.

Question. Do you think Fabregas has pace?
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu May 12, 2011 11:41 am

Leaving Messi isn't hard because Messi isn't the fastest either. With

I never mentioned Messi, most people can agree that without the ball his pace isnt amazing, and judging by that video it doesnt even look like he was running at full effort.

I posted that to show the ability to make the run, the acceleration, the technique, the cutting edge, can Kaka replicate those levels is the questions that any club interested in him should ask. He's shown flashes, but consistency as always is the key.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Thu May 12, 2011 11:42 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    Marvin wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:I think he is past it and so inury prone he's not worth the wages. Chelsea should buy somebody young like Aguero.
    They will, but they also want Kaka.

Don't think he's past it either.
    Do you think he can still do things like this?
    No, he can do better.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwFvQioCGcs&feature=related
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Thu May 12, 2011 11:42 am

dena wrote:
    Leaving Messi isn't hard because Messi isn't the fastest either. With

I never mentioned Messi, most people can agree that without the ball his pace isnt amazing, and judging by that video it doesnt even look like he was running at full effort.

I posted that to show the ability to make the run, the acceleration, the technique, the cutting edge, can Kaka replicate those levels is the questions that any club interested in him should ask. He's shown flashes, but consistency as always is the key.

I wasn't posted that directed at you, I was just saying it because he mentioned that Kaka ran past Messi (implying that Messi actually has speed).

If Gerrard can still have super star status in the PL then Kaka is easily top quality in the PL or any league for that matter.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Thu May 12, 2011 11:45 am

chiboygeorge wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    Marvin wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:I think he is past it and so inury prone he's not worth the wages. Chelsea should buy somebody young like Aguero.

No, he can do better.
    That is not better.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 11:45 am

AriseForLife wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    AriseForLife wrote:Leaving Messi isn't hard because Messi isn't the fastest either. With

kyro7 wrote:Kaka Hints at Chelsea Move - Page 4 58503

While he had more than pace, his pace was huge to him.

Are we even talking about the same player? I've seen Kaka hundreds of times and never has his paced amazed me how Henry, Ronaldo, Cristiano Ronaldo, Eto'o, or even Walcott moved in terms of raw speed. Now if you are referring to speed with the ball at his feet then that hasn't been lost because he is still quick with the ball at his feet, but if we are talking about pace as in running, then I have to wonder what your definition of speed is because Kaka is not and has never been a speedster.
    No. Nasri is quick and Agile, as is Arshavin.

Kaka was fast as hell.

We will just have to agree to disagree because his speed has never impressed me. Ever. I will agree with you though about Nasri and Arshavin.

Question. Do you think Fabregas has pace?
    Fabregas is not particularly fast no. He shows abit of pace in flashes like 2nd goal V Aston Villa in his cameo last season but he is not impressive in that department. Fuck off if you are comparing cesc's pace to Kaka's.

Kaka was a fucking monster in his Milan days, you're just an idiot.

You said Lennon doesnt impress you as a winger when he was playing class before, its like if things dont impress you they dont exist but you're just a thick twat. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 11:45 am

In my opinion Kaka's pace wasn't a major part of his game. It's not exactly hard to sprint for a little bit, any professional footballer can do it. Kaka definitely does not have the immense nonstop pace that other players had.

What Kaka excelled at was his other parts of his games, his intelligence on the pitch, his passing and creativity, his ability to beat his man, etc. Perfect for midfield battles, perfect for Serie A.

I don't think Kaka is much better suited for the EPL than he is for La Liga. He is a Serie A player through and through.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Thu May 12, 2011 11:46 am

Kaka had phenomenal pace with the ball, blistering acceleration. What an absurd comment. Fucking hell.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 11:48 am

Fanatic wrote:Kaka had phenomenal pace with the ball, blistering acceleration. What an absurd comment. Fucking hell.
    /thread tbh.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 11:48 am

polska. wrote:In my opinion Kaka's pace wasn't a major part of his game. It's not exactly hard to sprint for a little bit, any professional footballer can do it. Kaka definitely does not have the immense nonstop pace that other players had.

What Kaka excelled at was his other parts of his games, his intelligence on the pitch, his passing and creativity, his ability to beat his man, etc. Perfect for midfield battles, perfect for Serie A.

I don't think Kaka is much better suited for the EPL than he is for La Liga. He is a Serie A player through and through.
    What the hell?

Of course it's not hard to do, you've either got it or you haven't, and Kaka's acceleration was superb.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Thu May 12, 2011 11:49 am

Does it even matter anyway? Guys are acting like Kaka now is as slow as a snail, he's average now but his skills on the ball are the reason Chelsea want him. They have pace elsewhere. He should compliment them very nicely.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 11:50 am

Marvin wrote:Does it even matter anyway? Guys are acting like Kaka now is as slow as a snail, he's average now but his skills on the ball are the reason Chelsea want him. They have pace elsewhere. He should compliment them very nicely.
    With them having a very ageing team i think it would be better to spend the money on a younger player with his best years ahead of him.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Thu May 12, 2011 11:51 am

Fanatic wrote:
    chiboygeorge wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    Marvin wrote:

No, he can do better.
    That is not better.
    Takes more skill to do than the 1st goal.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 11:51 am

Btw, I'm not saying Kaka isn't good now, haven't seen enough on him.

But his acceleration was amazing, might still be good I don't know.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Thu May 12, 2011 11:52 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    Marvin wrote:Does it even matter anyway? Guys are acting like Kaka now is as slow as a snail, he's average now but his skills on the ball are the reason Chelsea want him. They have pace elsewhere. He should compliment them very nicely.
    With them having a very ageing team i think it would be better to spend the money on a younger player with his best years ahead of him.
    They will, Neymar and others will join in time. Manager just wants Kaka as well.

Shouldn't matter to you anyway, they are your rivals. What a Face
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Thu May 12, 2011 11:52 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    Did you suggest Aguero earlier on? Aguero would just be another forward...doesn't posses same class like Kaka'
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Thu May 12, 2011 11:52 am

The-Reporter wrote:Fabregas is not particularly fast no. He shows abit of pace in flashes like 2nd goal V Aston Villa in his cameo last season but he is not impressive in that department. Fuck off if you are comparing cesc's pace to Kaka's.

Kaka was a fucking monster in his Milan days, you're just an idiot.

You said Lennon doesnt impress you as a winger when he was playing class before, its like if things dont impress you they dont exist but you're just a thick twat. Laughing

Okay I was just asking to see what you would say. If you would have said that you thought Fabregas had pace then I would have just considered you brain dead and oblivious to what pace actually is. Kaka was a monster in his days at Milan, but you will never find a moment during his Milan days where Kaka outran someone in a foot race without the ball.

Lennon doesn't impress me as a winger and I stand by that assessment. As for the latter part of your comment if something doesn't impress me, but is still present then I will give credit where its due, but Kaka does not have pace (we are not talking about with the ball) so that is why I am disagreeing with you. Kaka has always been fast with the ball at his feet, the same as Messi, but neither player is fast without the ball. Pace in my opinion is Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo, Ryan Giggs when he was younger, Ronaldo, Rommedahl, Walcott, etc. Those guys have what I call pace.

Fanatic wrote:Kaka had phenomenal pace with the ball, blistering acceleration. What an absurd comment. Fucking hell.

No one is saying anything about his acceleration, or pace WITH the ball. This is about Kaka NOT having blistering pace as in flat out speed, which he doesn't have.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Thu May 12, 2011 11:54 am

chiboygeorge wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    Did you suggest Aguero earlier on? Aguero would just be another forward...doesn't posses same class like Kaka'

How the fuck does he not? He's easily better than Kaká now. Laughing
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu May 12, 2011 11:54 am

As a Chelsea fan, I would be disappointed if we made this signing, not only is he past his best but he's not a young man anymore, as Reporter said I'd much rather a younger (cheaper) alternative
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 11:54 am

kyro7 wrote:
    polska. wrote:In my opinion Kaka's pace wasn't a major part of his game. It's not exactly hard to sprint for a little bit, any professional footballer can do it. Kaka definitely does not have the immense nonstop pace that other players had.

What the hell?

Of course it's not hard to do, you've either got it or you haven't, and Kaka's acceleration was superb.
    Kaka's acceleration was and still is superb. I am talking about his pace.

Forgot to mention that. What made him great in Serie A in addition to his other skills is that when he broke through he broke through with amazing acceleration. Not to mention his ability to keep the ball while running. It's not the same as Henry/someone running back and forth on the field with great pace.
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Thu May 12, 2011 11:55 am

I hope he comes.. I'd like to see him in the prem
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Thu May 12, 2011 11:55 am

chiboygeorge wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    chiboygeorge wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    Marvin wrote:They will, but they also want Kaka.

No, he can do better.
    That is not better.
    Through the nuts and a simple finish OR winning a header, looping the ball over a players head, retrieving the ball by heading it in between to defenders and finishing. think
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Thu May 12, 2011 11:55 am

Sean wrote:As a Chelsea fan, I would be disappointed if we made this signing, not only is he past his best but he's not a young man anymore, as Reporter said I'd much rather a younger (cheaper) alternative
    You have Sturridge, all is well. smug
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Thu May 12, 2011 11:56 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    chiboygeorge wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:

Aguero is shit when you want him to create goals...it's not complicated to see, Aguero likes to take it and dribble and all that but he's still don't have ball intelligence like Kaka. There is a reason why guys like Pastore bench Aguero.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 11:56 am

chiboygeorge wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    Yeh i think Aguero would be a great buy for them. Also if they want a creative midfielder they should buy somebody young imo, think how much Kaka would cost, then his wages.. then how much he would be injured (going by the last 2 years a lot). They could spend that money alot better imo. Schweinsteiger would be a good buy.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Thu May 12, 2011 11:57 am

Anyone who watches this and says he doesn't have pace is a moron.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Thu May 12, 2011 11:57 am

chiboygeorge wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    chiboygeorge wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:

Aguero is shit when you want him to create goals...it's not complicated to see, Aguero likes to take it and dribble and all that but he's still don't have ball intelligence like Kaka. There is a reason why guys like Pastore bench Aguero.

As a creative player sure but Aguero overall pisses all over him and is so superior it isn't even debatable.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Thu May 12, 2011 11:58 am

Fanatic wrote:
    chiboygeorge wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    chiboygeorge wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    No, he can do better.
    That is not better.
    Through the nuts and a simple finish OR winning a header, looping the ball over a players head, retrieving the ball by heading it in between to defenders and finishing. think
    You did see the defenders falling all over the place right? It's not like they were positioned perfectly and he still got past them, once he was in the box the defenders were scared to touch him incase they gave away a penatly.

It's understandable if that one looks more appealing to the eye, but it doesn't require that much skill to pull off. For someone like Kaka, that was probably pretty easy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:16 am