Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Uncle John from Jamaica
BumblebeeMan
Carlos Jenkinson
Theo Filippo
CollieBuddz
Sean
MickStupp
luke.
Royal
Keanoo
Danny
Barton
Mason
Dean
Jordi
Kuled
Gegilworld93
Coatsy
LeBron
GK01
menalawyerguy
moscowmadeit3
Mal
Laurencio
28 posters

Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper

Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper - Page 4 Empty Re: Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper

Post by Mason Wed May 11, 2011 3:18 am

Mr Leiva wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    Danny wrote:I'm pretty sure Imogen Thomas at least knew who Giggs was... Neutral

Of course she does. But I don't know how she would know he was married unless she is a massive football fan.

I didn't even know Giggs was married, Kyro wasn't even sure if Giggs and his wife had split up.

Says something if Kyro isn't sure about a Man U player. Razz

I don't care about Liverpool players lives aslong as they don't commit murder, rape (Sever crime).

They can shag girls every night, be a strict catholic.

As long when they are a liverpool player, they respect the fans, the club, the manager and play 100% of there ability. Thats all I ask for.

Exactly my point.
    Anonymous

Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper - Page 4 Empty Re: Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:19 am

Danny wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    Danny wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    Royal wrote:
    Did you seriously just say that? Ryan Giggs is one of the few players a woman who doesn't follow football probably would be able to name. Neutral

I can think of manymore that would be named before.

The likes of Henry, Messi, Ronaldo, Beckham, Owen, Terry, Cole.

Giggs isn't in the spotlight anywhere near as much as these. I do think he deserves superstar status, but because he is Welsh and barely in the news I don't think he is.
    Fuck that. Neutral

Giggs was only the "poster boy" of English football before Beckham came along in the mid 90s. Laughing
    "In the early 1990s, Giggs was David Beckham before Beckham was even holding down a place in the United first team. If you put his face on the cover of a football magazine, it guaranteed you the biggest sales of the year. Why? Men would buy it to read about 'the new Best' and girls bought it because they wanted his face all over their bedroom walls. Giggs had the million-pound boot deal (Reebok), the lucrative sponsorship deals in the Far East (Fuji) and the celebrity girlfriends (Dani Behr, Davinia Taylor) at a time when Beckham was being sent on loan to Preston North End."

Imogen, born in 1982. Early 90's she would of been at most 13. If she didn't like football I doubt she would of cared who Ryan Giggs is.
    There's a difference between caring about someone and knowing who they are..

Yeah, and there is a difference between knowing who someone is and knowing their personal life.

Mr Leiva wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    Danny wrote:I'm pretty sure Imogen Thomas at least knew who Giggs was... Neutral

Of course she does. But I don't know how she would know he was married unless she is a massive football fan.

I didn't even know Giggs was married, Kyro wasn't even sure if Giggs and his wife had split up.

I don't care about Liverpool players lives aslong as they don't commit murder, rape (Sever crime).

As long when they are a liverpool player, they respect the fans, the club, the manager and play 100% of there ability. Thats all I ask for.

That is your opinion though. I'm not saying anyone is wrong, I just have a different opinion.
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Wed May 11, 2011 3:19 am

Mr Leiva wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:

Well said mate.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed May 11, 2011 3:20 am

They're football players. They don't have to be perfect human beings.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:21 am

I'm out of here anyway.

I am not wrong, you are not wrong... Just different opinions.

Just don't be hypocrites expecting personal information from football clubs and then preach to someone how personal information shouldn't be leaked into the media. Wink
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:21 am

luke. wrote:They're football players. They don't have to be perfect human beings.

Coming from a ginger. laugh

Jokes Hug Smiley
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Wed May 11, 2011 3:28 am

James ♠️ wrote:
    Royal wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    I don't know why you need to get so angry Dean.
    Most women who don't follow football wont know who Ryan Giggs is, he isn't exactly a superstar. So how would she be even certain he is married UNLESS she asked him or he told her.
    Did you seriously just say that? Ryan Giggs is one of the few players a woman who doesn't follow football probably would be able to name. Neutral

Giggs isn't in the spotlight anywhere near as much as these. I do think he deserves superstar status, but because he is Welsh and barely in the news I don't think he is.
    If we're talking strictly British women here, then Beckham and Ronaldo probably, but not the others. I'd be very surprised if someone knew who Messi and Henry are and but not Giggs.

James ♠️ wrote:I'm out of here anyway.

I am not wrong, you are not wrong... Just different opinions.

Just don't be hypocrites expecting personal information from football clubs and then preach to someone how personal information shouldn't be leaked into the media. Wink
    It's not hypocritical at all, they are two COMPLETELY different things. A football club is not somebody's private life.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Wed May 11, 2011 3:31 am

Baffling words from James, baffling. I mean to compare somebody's private life to the running of a football club? As I said, baffling. Laughing
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Wed May 11, 2011 3:31 am

Dean wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    Dean wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:What?

I was saying that if he has it just further proves that something's gone on and now they've split up.. aka it probably was him.

Ahh. Thought you was gonna start defending him.

Dean wrote:What fucking right have people got though? Why should the world know about it? I don't agree with it myself, but hey ho, just my opinion on the matter.

Why? These guys aren't just footballers, they are role models to kids. Like it or not, it is part of their job and they should take on the responsibility.

Put it this way, they are on 50k+ a week, I don't see why they can't behave till they hit 35, retire and then do whatever they wanted to do.

Sorry, but you're damn wrong, they should have human rights and be given a private life, every single person should be given privacy, no matter what they do, I just wish we'd follow other countries rules on this. Things like that, should not be made public for the world to see, it's wrong and shameful, matters like this should be done behind closed doors and in a private matter. People make mistakes.

And it's funny you say these 'people' are role models, yet you'd rather have private personal information like this aired to all the general public, yes, that's a fantastic idea isn't it, that's really going to help. Come off it.

There is 2 sides to the media, you can't accept the good publicity and then say no I don't want the bad publicity.

What about peoples choices? This Imogen or whatever she is called, wanted to tell the story yet she isn't allowed? How is that fair? He made the mistake, not her so there is no reason she shouldn't be allowed to tell.

Fuck right off James. How's it not her fault? It's as much her fault as it is, his. She's slept with a married man who has kids and now wants to sell her story for £££, that's totally wrong and she should not be excused from blame for one minute. I fucking hate, how the girl is always perceived as the victim in things like this, they're both as bad as each other and if you think otherwise, then you're a ignorant prick.

And things like this should be private, it's their business to deal with. You say it should be revealed? Why? You're not only affecting Ryan Giggs' life, you're affecting and undermining his whole family? Do they want the story everywhere? His children have to grow up knowing what the whole world things of their Dad, with things like being in public. And then there comes a point when their parents have to explain the situation to them, why Daddy's in the papers, why Daddy's all over the news. But no, forget the people who it affects, you just want them exposed, don't take a blind bit of notice who it'll affect and the damage and long lasting effect it'll have on other people.

You're so ignorant James.
    This.

People have to realise that just because someone's on the telly they aren't immune to making poor decisions. Sure, it's part of "modern culture" what with all these tabloids, but they're despicably intrusive. If someone chooses a footballer as a role model for anything other than football itself, then moan about how they should behave perfectly off the pitch I'd question that person's intelligence.

Because of this, he may face abuse from complete strangers, something which wouldn't have happened if he'd have been unknown. So now he's punished for being good at what he does?

I'm not saying he should be able to censor what Imogen says (I hate her anyway, using his fame for money), I'm questioning why society even cares so much about these things.
    Imogen certainly isn't innocent here either.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:31 am

Royal wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    Royal wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    I don't know why you need to get so angry Dean.
    Most women who don't follow football wont know who Ryan Giggs is, he isn't exactly a superstar. So how would she be even certain he is married UNLESS she asked him or he told her.

If we're talking strictly British women here, then Beckham and Ronaldo probably, but not the others. I'd be very surprised if someone knew who Messi and Henry are and but not Giggs.

A Scouse woman knows all off the Liverpool team of by heart. Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:39 am

Hang on, that Imogen girl didn't want the story out. She was outraged when her named was revealed by the court. Don't lump her with those types that only do it for the money.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:40 am

Dan wrote:Hang on, that Imogen girl didn't want the story out. She was outraged when her named was revealed by the court. Don't lump her with those types that only do it for the money.

Its a shit house system that favors the people with £££.

It should protect both people, who ever where involved in an event.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:41 am

Mr Leiva wrote:
    Dan wrote:Hang on, that Imogen girl didn't want the story out. She was outraged when her named was revealed by the court. Don't lump her with those types that only do it for the money.

Of course it is. Corrupt, the whole country is.
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Wed May 11, 2011 3:41 am

Oh eek Why was I under the impression that she was then?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:42 am

MickStupp wrote:
    Oh eek Why was I under the impression that she was then?

Because that's the opinion everyone jumps to.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:42 am

Dan wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:

The world is corrupt.

But thats a different argument Wink
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:44 am

Mr Leiva wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:

The world is corrupt.

But thats a different argument Wink

£50,000 to get an injunction. Just goes to show. If you want your privacy protected, you need cash and lots of it.
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed May 11, 2011 3:54 am

Funny I cant remember all this moral outrage when Terry's private life was made public.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:55 am

Sean wrote:Funny I cant remember all this moral outrage when Terry's private life was made public.
    Good.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:56 am

Sean wrote:Funny I cant remember all this moral outrage when Terry's private life was made public.

the papers loved it over her. Neutral

For about a week, he was the front of the papers. facepalm
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed May 11, 2011 3:57 am

The best thing about it is, United fans are saying, 'good on him' about Giggs, and then are happy enough to slag off Terry.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:58 am

luke. wrote:The best thing about it is, United fans are saying, 'good on him' about Giggs, and then are happy enough to slag off Terry.
    Because Terry is a shitecunt and Giggs is a legend. cheers

Also, I don't give a fuck about what Terry done.

Last edited by kyro7 on Wed May 11, 2011 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:58 am

There was plenty. The main thing against Terry was that it was one of his best mate's ex's. That itself is unforgivable by the bro-code.. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:59 am

luke. wrote:The best thing about it is, United fans are saying, 'good on him' about Giggs, and then are happy enough to slag off Terry.

You'd do the same if it was reveresed. Don't try to take the moral highground.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:59 am

Dan wrote:

There was plenty. The main thing against Terry was that it was one of his best mate's ex's. That itself is unforgivable by the bro-code.. Neutral

And he was England captain at the time. Laughing
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Wed May 11, 2011 3:59 am

Giggsy is still a rumour tbh. No one has actually confirmed anything. Until it's in a reputable paper I'm not going to take Gossip as gospel.
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed May 11, 2011 4:00 am

Nah I understand Terry's was worse cos it was his mate, but still you cant be a hypocrite and lap up all the Terry stuff and then turn round when its nice guy Giggs and say people's private life shouldnt be made public.

Being a cunt does not give you less rights Simples
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed May 11, 2011 4:00 am

Dan wrote:

How do you know?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 4:00 am

Mr Leiva wrote:
    Dan wrote:

And he was England captain at the time. Laughing

And made a fellow international team mate retire because of it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 4:00 am

luke. wrote:
    Dan wrote:

How do you know?

Because you are biased. I am biased. Everyone is biased.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:35 am