Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Uncle John from Jamaica
BumblebeeMan
Carlos Jenkinson
Theo Filippo
CollieBuddz
Sean
MickStupp
luke.
Royal
Keanoo
Danny
Barton
Mason
Dean
Jordi
Kuled
Gegilworld93
Coatsy
LeBron
GK01
menalawyerguy
moscowmadeit3
Mal
Laurencio
28 posters

Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper

Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper - Page 3 Empty Re: Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper

Post by Mason Wed May 11, 2011 2:59 am

James ♠ wrote:Torres was called a money grabber etc. That is his personal life.

So if a better offer comes in he can't accept it, no?
    Anonymous

Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper - Page 3 Empty Re: Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 2:59 am

How much someone earns is personal. Maybe you will understand that when you start working.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 2:59 am

Liverpool wrote:

What?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:00 am

James ♠ wrote:How much someone earns is personal. Maybe you will understand that when you start working.

No one knows how much he earns though.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed May 11, 2011 3:00 am

James ♠️ wrote:How much someone earns is personal. Maybe you will understand that when you start working.
    Moving clubs isn't his "personal/private life" though.. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:00 am

Mr Leiva wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:How much someone earns is personal. Maybe you will understand that when you start working.

We all know it is more then what he was getting at Liverpool though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:01 am

James ♠️ wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:How much someone earns is personal. Maybe you will understand that when you start working.

We all know it is more then what he was getting at Liverpool though.
    Well, Chelsea arn't going to pay him less are they. Rolling Eyes
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Wed May 11, 2011 3:01 am

James ♠ wrote:
    Liverpool wrote:

What?

Torres is not a money grabber. A better offer came in, he accepted it. It happens in football.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Wed May 11, 2011 3:01 am

James ♠️ wrote:
    Dean wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:

No idea but that is irrelevant, he obviously cheated on her if he has got the injuction. study
    What?

I was saying that if he has it just further proves that something's gone on and now they've split up.. aka it probably was him.

Ahh. Thought you was gonna start defending him.

Dean wrote:What fucking right have people got though? Why should the world know about it? I don't agree with it myself, but hey ho, just my opinion on the matter.

Why? These guys aren't just footballers, they are role models to kids. Like it or not, it is part of their job and they should take on the responsibility.

Put it this way, they are on 50k+ a week, I don't see why they can't behave till they hit 35, retire and then do whatever they wanted to do.

Sorry, but you're damn wrong, they should have human rights and be given a private life, every single person should be given privacy, no matter what they do, I just wish we'd follow other countries rules on this. Things like that, should not be made public for the world to see, it's wrong and shameful, matters like this should be done behind closed doors and in a private matter. People make mistakes.

And it's funny you say these 'people' are role models, yet you'd rather have private personal information like this aired to all the general public, yes, that's a fantastic idea isn't it, that's really going to help. Come off it.

There is 2 sides to the media, you can't accept the good publicity and then say no I don't want the bad publicity.

What about peoples choices? This Imogen or whatever she is called, wanted to tell the story yet she isn't allowed? How is that fair? He made the mistake, not her so there is no reason she shouldn't be allowed to tell.

Fuck right off James. How's it not her fault? It's as much her fault as it is, his. She's slept with a married man who has kids and now wants to sell her story for £££, that's totally wrong and she should not be excused from blame for one minute. I fucking hate, how the girl is always perceived as the victim in things like this, they're both as bad as each other and if you think otherwise, then you're a ignorant prick.

And things like this should be private, it's their business to deal with. You say it should be revealed? Why? You're not only affecting Ryan Giggs' life, you're affecting and undermining his whole family? Do they want the story everywhere? His children have to grow up knowing what the whole world things of their Dad, with things like being in public. And then there comes a point when their parents have to explain the situation to them, why Daddy's in the papers, why Daddy's all over the news. But no, forget the people who it affects, you just want them exposed, don't take a blind bit of notice who it'll affect and the damage and long lasting effect it'll have on other people.

You're so ignorant James.

Last edited by Dean on Wed May 11, 2011 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:01 am

Danny wrote:

His reasons for moving are personal though. Whether it is money motivated or not, that is his decision... I was just proving the Liverpool fans to be hypocrites seeing as most of them commented on his PERSONAL reasons for moving clubs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:02 am

James ♠️ wrote:
    Danny wrote:

His reasons for moving are personal though. Whether it is money motivated or not, that is his decision... I was just proving the Liverpool fans to be hypocrites seeing as most of them commented on his PERSONAL reasons for moving clubs.
    And he doesn't have to say what his reasons were does he? Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:02 am

James ♠️ wrote:
    Danny wrote:

He moved to win trophies. Neutral
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed May 11, 2011 3:03 am

Mr Leiva wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    Danny wrote:

He moved to win trophies. Neutral
    Well that's turned out quite nicely. shifty
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Wed May 11, 2011 3:04 am

Spider wrote:I agree.
    Imogen is well fit,

Nice one Giggsy!

This. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:06 am

Dean wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    Dean wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:What?

I was saying that if he has it just further proves that something's gone on and now they've split up.. aka it probably was him.

Dean wrote:What fucking right have people got though? Why should the world know about it? I don't agree with it myself, but hey ho, just my opinion on the matter.

Why? These guys aren't just footballers, they are role models to kids. Like it or not, it is part of their job and they should take on the responsibility.

Put it this way, they are on 50k+ a week, I don't see why they can't behave till they hit 35, retire and then do whatever they wanted to do.

Sorry, but you're damn wrong, they should have human rights and be given a private life, every single person should be given privacy, no matter what they do, I just wish we'd follow other countries rules on this. Things like that, should not be made public for the world to see, it's wrong and shameful, matters like this should be done behind closed doors and in a private matter. People make mistakes.

And it's funny you say these 'people' are role models, yet you'd rather have private personal information like this aired to all the general public, yes, that's a fantastic idea isn't it, that's really going to help. Come off it.

There is 2 sides to the media, you can't accept the good publicity and then say no I don't want the bad publicity.

What about peoples choices? This Imogen or whatever she is called, wanted to tell the story yet she isn't allowed? How is that fair? He made the mistake, not her so there is no reason she shouldn't be allowed to tell.

Fuck right off James. How's it now her fault? It's as much her fault as it is, his. She's slept with a married man who has kids and now wants to sell her story for £££, that's totally wrong and she should not be excused from blame for one minute. I fucking hate, how the girl is always perceived as the victim in things like this, they're both as bad as each other and if you think otherwise, then you're a ignorant prick.

And things like this should be private, it's their business to deal with. You say it should be revealed? Why? You're not only affecting Ryan Giggs' life, you're affecting and undermining his whole family? Do they want the story everywhere? His children have to grow up knowing what the whole world things of their Dad, with things like being in public. And then there comes a point when their parents have to explain the situation to them, why Daddy's in the papers, why Daddy's all over the news. But no, forget the people who it affects, you just want them exposed, don't take a blind bit of notice who it'll affect and the damage and long lasting effect it'll have on other people.

I don't know why you need to get so angry Dean.
    Most women who don't follow football wont know who Ryan Giggs is, he isn't exactly a superstar. So how would she be even certain he is married UNLESS she asked him or he told her.

Giggs made a mistake, he should not be allowed to stop the other person telling what happened if she wants to. He has to face the consequences for what he has done.

Gillet and Hicks, how many times did you Liverpool fans insult these due to personal reasons. How many times did you want to know all the behind the scenes info? Their business but you all felt the need to call them every insult possible despite it being nothing to do with you. Fans of the business, they owned it.

Stop being a hypocrite.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:07 am

kyro7 wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    Danny wrote:

And he doesn't have to say what his reasons were does he? Rolling Eyes

I didn't say he has to. I went slightly off topic because these Liverpool fans are telling me they don't think personal things should be exposed, but it is blatantly obvious they want to expose and discuss certain other personal things.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Wed May 11, 2011 3:09 am

James ♠ wrote:
    Dean wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:
    Dean wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:

Fuck right off James. How's it now her fault? It's as much her fault as it is, his. She's slept with a married man who has kids and now wants to sell her story for £££, that's totally wrong and she should not be excused from blame for one minute. I fucking hate, how the girl is always perceived as the victim in things like this, they're both as bad as each other and if you think otherwise, then you're a ignorant prick.

Most women who don't follow football wont know who Ryan Giggs is, he isn't exactly a superstar. So how would she be even certain he is married UNLESS she asked him or he told her.

Giggs made a mistake, he should not be allowed to stop the other person telling what happened if she wants to. He has to face the consequences for what he has done.

Gillet and Hicks, how many times did you Liverpool fans insult these due to personal reasons. How many times did you want to know all the behind the scenes info? Their business but you all felt the need to call them every insult possible despite it being nothing to do with you. Fans of the business, they owned it.

Stop being a hypocrite.

How the fuck can you say that Ryan Giggs is not a superstar? That man is a legend. Us Liverpool fans wanted to know what was happening with our club and I'm sure you would be like that aswell James if Hull were in a simillar stituation.
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Wed May 11, 2011 3:10 am

James ♠️ wrote:
    Did you seriously just say that? Ryan Giggs is one of the few players a woman who doesn't follow football probably would be able to name. Neutral
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed May 11, 2011 3:11 am

I'm pretty sure Imogen Thomas at least knew who Giggs was... Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:11 am

Liverpool wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    Dean wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    Dean wrote:

Stop being a hypocrite.

How the fuck can you say that Ryan Giggs is not a superstar? That man is a legend. Us Liverpool fans wanted to know what was happening with our club and I'm sure you would be like that aswell James if Hull were in a simillar stituation.

I would. I am not the one saying person infromation should be kept out of the media though. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:13 am

Royal wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    Did you seriously just say that? Ryan Giggs is one of the few players a woman who doesn't follow football probably would be able to name. Neutral

I can think of manymore that would be named before.

The likes of Henry, Messi, Ronaldo, Beckham, Owen, Terry, Cole.

Giggs isn't in the spotlight anywhere near as much as these. I do think he deserves superstar status, but because he is Welsh and barely in the news I don't think he is.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Wed May 11, 2011 3:13 am

James ♠️ wrote:
    Liverpool wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    Dean wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:

Stop being a hypocrite.

I would. I am not the one saying person infromation should be kept out of the media though. Laughing

Whatever James.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:14 am

Danny wrote:I'm pretty sure Imogen Thomas at least knew who Giggs was... Neutral

Of course she does. But I don't know how she would know he was married unless she is a massive football fan.

I didn't even know Giggs was married, Kyro wasn't even sure if Giggs and his wife had split up.

Says something if Kyro isn't sure about a Man U player. Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:14 am

James ♠ wrote:
    Dean wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:
    Dean wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:

Stop being a hypocrite.

A big difference from a person, having there personal stuff spreaded all over the newspapers, than a football clubs finances.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Wed May 11, 2011 3:14 am

James ♠️ wrote:
    Royal wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:

Giggs isn't in the spotlight anywhere near as much as these. I do think he deserves superstar status, but because he is Welsh and barely in the news I don't think he is.

Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper - Page 3 58503
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:15 am

Mr Leiva wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:
    Dean wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:
    Dean wrote:

Stop being a hypocrite.

A big difference from a person, having there personal stuff spreaded all over the newspapers, than a football clubs finances.

It is all personal to the owners of it though. Remember, a football club is a business. Whoever owns the club, it is their personal business. Fans have no rights to know the ins and outs of the club.

Last edited by James ♠ on Wed May 11, 2011 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed May 11, 2011 3:15 am

James ♠️ wrote:
    Royal wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:

Fuck that. Neutral

Giggs was only the "poster boy" of English football before Beckham came along in the mid 90s. Laughing
    "In the early 1990s, Giggs was David Beckham before Beckham was even holding down a place in the United first team. If you put his face on the cover of a football magazine, it guaranteed you the biggest sales of the year. Why? Men would buy it to read about 'the new Best' and girls bought it because they wanted his face all over their bedroom walls. Giggs had the million-pound boot deal (Reebok), the lucrative sponsorship deals in the Far East (Fuji) and the celebrity girlfriends (Dani Behr, Davinia Taylor) at a time when Beckham was being sent on loan to Preston North End."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:16 am

Danny wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    Royal wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:

Fuck that. Neutral

Giggs was only the "poster boy" of English football before Beckham came along in the mid 90s. Laughing
    "In the early 1990s, Giggs was David Beckham before Beckham was even holding down a place in the United first team. If you put his face on the cover of a football magazine, it guaranteed you the biggest sales of the year. Why? Men would buy it to read about 'the new Best' and girls bought it because they wanted his face all over their bedroom walls. Giggs had the million-pound boot deal (Reebok), the lucrative sponsorship deals in the Far East (Fuji) and the celebrity girlfriends (Dani Behr, Davinia Taylor) at a time when Beckham was being sent on loan to Preston North End."

Imogen, born in 1982. Early 90's she would of been at most 13. If she didn't like football I doubt she would of cared who Ryan Giggs is.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed May 11, 2011 3:17 am

James ♠️ wrote:
    Danny wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    Royal wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:

Fuck that. Neutral

Imogen, born in 1982. Early 90's she would of been at most 13. If she didn't like football I doubt she would of cared who Ryan Giggs is.
    There's a difference between caring about someone and knowing who they are..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:17 am

James ♠️ wrote:
    Danny wrote:I'm pretty sure Imogen Thomas at least knew who Giggs was... Neutral

Of course she does. But I don't know how she would know he was married unless she is a massive football fan.

I didn't even know Giggs was married, Kyro wasn't even sure if Giggs and his wife had split up.

Says something if Kyro isn't sure about a Man U player. Razz

I don't care about Liverpool players lives aslong as they don't commit murder, rape (Sever crime).

They can shag girls every night, be a strict catholic.

As long when they are a liverpool player, they respect the fans, the club, the manager and play 100% of there ability. Thats all I ask for.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:21 am