Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Uncle John from Jamaica
BumblebeeMan
Carlos Jenkinson
Theo Filippo
CollieBuddz
Sean
MickStupp
luke.
Royal
Keanoo
Danny
Barton
Mason
Dean
Jordi
Kuled
Gegilworld93
Coatsy
LeBron
GK01
menalawyerguy
moscowmadeit3
Mal
Laurencio
28 posters

Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper

Danny
    Danny

Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper - Page 6 Empty Re: Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper

Post by Danny Mon May 23, 2011 9:34 am

Dean wrote:Well it's pretty obvious it wasn't real as there wouldn't be a banner in Old Trafford saying that. It's like someone posting a picture of a man with 4 dicks and then someone saying 'Is that real'. Laughing

And no problem at all, just thought it was funny the way Ky answered it.
    You need to get out more. shifty
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper - Page 6 Empty Re: Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon May 23, 2011 9:34 am

there's a paint job on the top, you can see it anyway
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Mon May 23, 2011 9:37 am

Danny wrote:
    Dean wrote:Well it's pretty obvious it wasn't real as there wouldn't be a banner in Old Trafford saying that. It's like someone posting a picture of a man with 4 dicks and then someone saying 'Is that real'. Laughing

Say's the person with 23,000+ posts. Laughing
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon May 23, 2011 9:39 am

Dean wrote:
    Danny wrote:

Say's the person with 23,000+ posts. Laughing
    smug
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 9:46 am

Oh I see the racist on this thread chatting his usual bullshit while trying to sound intelligent.
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Tue May 24, 2011 4:08 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-13509868

The BBC reporting his name now Laughing
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Tue May 24, 2011 4:10 am

They're allowed to now as an MP has came out and overridden the injunction.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue May 24, 2011 4:15 am

Giggs not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 4:15 am

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 11:12 am

Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper - Page 6 304954449
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 11:12 am

not worthy

I bet you can't find him in my sig.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 11:13 am

^ LOL
    BumblebeeMan
    BumblebeeMan

Post by BumblebeeMan Tue May 24, 2011 11:14 am

RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper - Page 6 304954449

Is that real? rofl
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Tue May 24, 2011 11:09 pm

Ryan Giggs today admitted to being homesick, saying that although he is happy in Manchester he does Miss Wales sometimes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 11:13 pm

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:Ryan Giggs today admitted to being homesick, saying that although he is happy in Manchester he does Miss Wales sometimes.

Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper - Page 6 Oh
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Tue May 24, 2011 11:15 pm

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:Ryan Giggs today admitted to being homesick, saying that although he is happy in Manchester he does Miss Wales sometimes.

Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper - Page 6 Oh
    SpiritOfShankly
    SpiritOfShankly

Supports : Liverpool

Post by SpiritOfShankly Tue May 24, 2011 11:23 pm

Although i couldn't careless about his private life and i think they should be able to keep this private, this thread smacks of bias, The abuse Terry,Cole and others got or the scuffle Gerrard got in was a topic of for all the utd fans among other to have ago. Joey Barton gets it although he's a repeated offender for doing stupid stuff but all because this is Giggs its not true? not the same?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 11:25 pm

SpiritOfShankly wrote:Although i couldn't careless about his private life and i think they should be able to keep this private, this thread smacks of bias, The abuse Terry,Cole and others got or the scuffle Gerrard got in was a topic of for all the utd fans among other to have ago. Joey Barton gets it although he's a repeated offender for doing stupid stuff but all because this is Giggs its not true? not the same?
    I always said Terry should never have been removed as captain, only thing I've said about Cole is why did he cheat on Cheryl because she's fit, and Gerrard I can't remember anything anything about him doing something like this. Laughing
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Tue May 24, 2011 11:27 pm

Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper - Page 6 Ryan-giggs-dongle-2008-Kickette

Laughing
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue May 24, 2011 11:30 pm

SpiritOfShankly wrote:Although i couldn't careless about his private life and i think they should be able to keep this private, this thread smacks of bias, The abuse Terry,Cole and others got or the scuffle Gerrard got in was a topic of for all the utd fans among other to have ago. Joey Barton gets it although he's a repeated offender for doing stupid stuff but all because this is Giggs its not true? not the same?

Man United fans are the only biased fans. In contrast, Liverpool fans are always totally objective.

Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper - Page 6 537999
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue May 24, 2011 11:32 pm

Are you real?
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Tue May 24, 2011 11:34 pm

are you Cornholio?
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Tue May 24, 2011 11:35 pm

El_indian wrote:

are you Cornholio?
    Why you so intent on exposing another liverpool fan Rolling Eyes

Typical liverpool fans attitude no loyalty Rolling Eyes
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue May 24, 2011 11:36 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    I always said Terry should never have been removed as captain, only thing I've said about Cole is why did he cheat on Cheryl because she's fit, and Gerrard I can't remember anything anything about him doing something like this. Laughing

Doesn't matter. You are all guilty as a group, regardless of how unrelated, anecdotal and irrelevant the analogy is. For example, one Man Utd fan hangs a banner at Anfield mocking Liverpool, it means all Man Utd fans are obsessed with Liverpool. Those are the rules.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 1:44 am

Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper - Page 6 Giggs_11Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper - Page 6 Ryab_g10Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper - Page 6 Saving10
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Wed May 25, 2011 1:54 am

Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper - Page 6 Giggs_11Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper - Page 6 Ryab_g10Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper - Page 6 Saving10

Normally the pictures you post are very funny. These ones... Not so much.

I am disappoint
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Wed May 25, 2011 11:05 am

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    El_indian wrote:

are you Cornholio?
    Why you so intent on exposing another liverpool fan Rolling Eyes

Typical liverpool fans attitude no loyalty Rolling Eyes

it was just a question.

stop licking his ass

edit: I don't mind the guy, he's a good cunt

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:34 am