Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Uncle John from Jamaica
BumblebeeMan
Carlos Jenkinson
Theo Filippo
CollieBuddz
Sean
MickStupp
luke.
Royal
Keanoo
Danny
Barton
Mason
Dean
Jordi
Kuled
Gegilworld93
Coatsy
LeBron
GK01
menalawyerguy
moscowmadeit3
Mal
Laurencio
28 posters

Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper

Anonymous

Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper - Page 5 Empty Re: Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 4:00 am

Sean wrote:Nah I understand Terry's was worse cos it was his mate, but still you cant be a hypocrite and lap up all the Terry stuff and then turn round when its nice guy Giggs and say people's private life shouldnt be made public.

Being a cunt does not give you less rights Simples
    John Terry's shouldn't have been in the public as much either imo, and I don't think he should have been removed as captain at all.
    luke.
    luke.

Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper - Page 5 Empty Re: Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper

Post by luke. Wed May 11, 2011 4:02 am

Dan wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    luke. wrote:The best thing about it is, United fans are saying, 'good on him' about Giggs, and then are happy enough to slag off Terry.

You'd do the same if it was reveresed. Don't try to take the moral highground.

How do you know?

Because you are biased. I am biased. Everyone is biased.

Yeah but it'd be hard to say what your reaction would be for sure until you're in that situation.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 4:03 am

luke. wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    luke. wrote:The best thing about it is, United fans are saying, 'good on him' about Giggs, and then are happy enough to slag off Terry.

How do you know?

Yeah but it'd be hard to say what your reaction would be for sure until you're in that situation.

It's not really. I'm pretty sure you've criticised a Man U player for something and defended a Chelsea player for the same offence.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed May 11, 2011 4:04 am

Dan wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Dan wrote:

How do you know?

It's not really. I'm pretty sure you've criticised a Man U player for something and defended a Chelsea player for the same offence.

Probably shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 4:06 am

luke. wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    luke. wrote:

How do you know?

Probably shifty

Case solved. Guilty. To be placed in Woolton jail for 3 years, with a minimum of 2 year.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 4:07 am

Mr Leiva wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Probably shifty

Case solved. Guilty. To be placed in Woolton jail for 3 years, with a minimum of 2 year.

You're forgetting that luke has money.. Neutral
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Wed May 11, 2011 4:12 am

Just watched a bit of her interview on This Morning. She's got a cheek to say she didn't want to hurt his family by selling her story.
    Actually, at the end of the interview the lawyer and Schofield say how she didn't need to say anything at all to the papers, which is what I agree with.
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Mon May 23, 2011 9:01 am

Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper - Page 5 2ST4E

Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper - Page 5 Ryan-giggs-on-front-cover-of-sunday-herald-newspaper-300x224

Need a separate injunction in Scotland which they forgot to get Laughing
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Mon May 23, 2011 9:03 am

rofl

The perfect role model and professional for all rofl
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Mon May 23, 2011 9:09 am

Sir Ryan Giggs you say? rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 9:10 am

CollieBuddz wrote:Sir Ryan Giggs you say? rofl
    Yes.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Mon May 23, 2011 9:11 am

rofl Even the modern professional Ryan Giggs could not resist busting his nut in Imogen
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Mon May 23, 2011 9:12 am

If Ryan Giggs gets knighted after this shite, we will truly see the full extent of Fergie's corruption.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 9:13 am

CollieBuddz wrote:If Ryan Giggs gets knighted after this shite, we will truly see the full extent of Fergie's corruption.
    Hopefully. clap
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 9:15 am

CollieBuddz wrote:Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper - Page 5 2ST4E

Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper - Page 5 Ryan-giggs-on-front-cover-of-sunday-herald-newspaper-300x224

Are they real? Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper - Page 5 70955
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Mon May 23, 2011 9:17 am

James ♠️ wrote:
    CollieBuddz wrote:Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper - Page 5 2ST4E

Are they real? Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper - Page 5 70955

Bottom one definitely is.

Not sure about the top one, although it probably is, it's not below Mancs to celebrate adultery.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 9:21 am

The top one, I just can't imagine that being allowed to stay up there. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 9:22 am

The top one isn't real.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Mon May 23, 2011 9:25 am

Biggest kept secret basically now. Everyone knows it's Giggs, damage is done.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 9:26 am

Dean wrote:Biggest kept secret basically now. Everyone knows it's Giggs, damage is done.
    Everyone has known it was Giggs for ages tbh. Laughing
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Mon May 23, 2011 9:26 am

kyro7 wrote:The top one isn't real.

Really? Laughing

Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 9:26 am

Dean wrote:

Really? Laughing

Neutral
    Well, someone fucking asked Dean. Neutral
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Mon May 23, 2011 9:27 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Dean wrote:

Really? Laughing

Neutral

Come on, fucking hell Kyro, it's pretty obvious it isn't real. Would there really be a banner in Old Trafford saying that? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 9:28 am

Dean wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Dean wrote:

Really? Laughing

Neutral

Come on, fucking hell Kyro, it's pretty obvious it isn't real. Would there really be a banner in Old Trafford saying that? Laughing
    Dean, someone fucking asked if it was real, and I answered, what the fuck are you on about? Neutral
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon May 23, 2011 9:29 am

Dean wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Dean wrote:

Really? Laughing

Neutral

Fucking hell, someone asked, and he answered. What's the big problem? Laughing
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Mon May 23, 2011 9:30 am

Is the top one real?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 9:31 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:Is the top one real?
    Sorry I can't answer you because it's obvious.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Mon May 23, 2011 9:33 am

Well it's pretty obvious it wasn't real as there wouldn't be a banner in Old Trafford saying that. It's like someone posting a picture of a man with 4 dicks and then someone saying 'Is that real'. Laughing

And no problem at all, just thought it was funny the way Ky answered it.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Mon May 23, 2011 9:34 am

kyro7 wrote:
    moscowmadeit3 wrote:Is the top one real?
    Sorry I can't answer you because it's obvious.

Stop getting your knickers in a twist. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 9:34 am

Dean wrote:Well it's pretty obvious it wasn't real as there wouldn't be a banner in Old Trafford saying that. It's like someone posting a picture of a man with 4 dicks and then someone saying 'Is that real'. Laughing

And no problem at all, just thought it was funny the way Ky answered it.
    Sorry, next time someone asks a stupid question I'll answer it in a patronizing way and act a cunt about it just so people know I knew it was obvious. Awesome Face

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:34 am