Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Uncle John from Jamaica
BumblebeeMan
Carlos Jenkinson
Theo Filippo
CollieBuddz
Sean
MickStupp
luke.
Royal
Keanoo
Danny
Barton
Mason
Dean
Jordi
Kuled
Gegilworld93
Coatsy
LeBron
GK01
menalawyerguy
moscowmadeit3
Mal
Laurencio
28 posters

Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper

Anonymous

Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper - Page 2 Empty Re: Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 2:33 am

Kuled wrote:this is a load of shite Neutral
    Pretty sure the Giggs one is true. Matches all the descriptions of it being an over 30 family man with a clean reputation. Also this hasn't just come out today, rumours have been for the past couple of weeks.
    Anonymous

Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper - Page 2 Empty Re: Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 2:34 am

Didn't Giggs leave his missus as well?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 2:35 am

kyro7 wrote:Didn't Giggs leave his missus as well?

No idea but that is irrelevant, he obviously cheated on her if he has got the injuction. study
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Wed May 11, 2011 2:35 am

British comedian/actor David Schneider is into BDSM and visits spanking establishments to engage in the whipping of women. #superinjunction

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 2:36 am

James ♠️ wrote:

No idea but that is irrelevant, he obviously cheated on her if he has got the injuction. study
    What?

I was saying that if he has it just further proves that something's gone on and now they've split up.. aka it probably was him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 2:36 am

Kuled wrote:this is a load of shite Neutral
    Take off them tinted glasses neu shades
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Wed May 11, 2011 2:36 am

What fucking right have people got though? Why should the world know about it? I don't agree with it myself, but hey ho, just my opinion on the matter.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 2:38 am

Dean wrote:What fucking right have people got though? Why should the world know about it? I don't agree with it myself, but hey ho, just my opinion on the matter.

Exactly my thoughts on all this.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 2:39 am

Dean wrote:What fucking right have people got though? Why should the world know about it? I don't agree with it myself, but hey ho, just my opinion on the matter.

Because we are in the day of age of 24/7 celebrity culture.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 2:43 am

kyro7 wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:

What?

I was saying that if he has it just further proves that something's gone on and now they've split up.. aka it probably was him.

Ahh. Thought you was gonna start defending him.

Why? These guys aren't just footballers, they are role models to kids. Like it or not, it is part of their job and they should take on the responsibility.

Put it this way, they are on 50k+ a week, I don't see why they can't behave till they hit 35, retire and then do whatever they wanted to do.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 2:43 am

Sorry, because they are famous they should have no private lives? Pathetic.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Wed May 11, 2011 2:44 am

Mr Leiva wrote:

Yes, but it's wrong Jordan, damn wrong and if you believe it isn't, well then I can only assume you've been brainwashed in to the culture that form's today's 'modern society'. It's a disgrace.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 2:45 am

Dan wrote:Sorry, because they are famous they should have no private lives? Pathetic.

Of course they should, but they should also behave themselves.
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Wed May 11, 2011 2:46 am

James ♠️ wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:

What?

Why? These guys aren't just footballers, they are role models to kids. Like it or not, it is part of their job and they should take on the responsibility.

Put it this way, they are on 50k+ a week, I don't see why they can't behave till they hit 35, retire and then do whatever they wanted to do.

Errrr, James. I'm pretty sure they signed up to their clubs to play football, not to be role models. I don't give a fuck if Carroll's on the piss every week, as long as he's scoring goals on a matchday, that's all I care about.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Wed May 11, 2011 2:46 am

James ♠️ wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:

What?

Because by 35 you don't really want to be crazy any more Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 2:46 am

Dean wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:

Yes, but it's wrong Jordan, damn wrong and if you believe it isn't, well then I can only assume you've been brainwashed in to the culture that form's today's 'modern society'. It's a disgrace.

It is nothing to do with being brainwashed. Maybe it has something to do with morals, if someone cheats they should be exposed, end of.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 2:47 am

Liverpool wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:

What?

Errrr, James. I'm pretty sure they signed up to their clubs to play football, not to be role models. I don't give a fuck if Carroll's on the piss every week, as long as he's scoring goals on a matchday, that's all I care about.

If clubs only cared about football ability then why do managers also look at attitude of players? They don't want players showing up their clubs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 2:48 am

Laurencio wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:

What?

Because by 35 you don't really want to be crazy any more Razz

Giggs is past 35( i think) and has cheated...

I don't care about drinking and shit, providing it effects no one.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 2:49 am

Dean wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:

Yes, it is wrong. I don't give a shit about other peoples lives.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Wed May 11, 2011 2:49 am

James ♠️ wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:

What?

Sorry, but you're damn wrong, they should have human rights and be given a private life, every single person should be given privacy, no matter what they do, I just wish we'd follow other countries rules on this. Things like that, should not be made public for the world to see, it's wrong and shameful, matters like this should be done behind closed doors and handled in a private matter. People make mistakes.

And it's funny you say these 'people' are role models, yet you'd rather have private personal information like this aired to all the general public, yes, that's a fantastic idea isn't it, that's really going to help. Come off it.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Wed May 11, 2011 2:52 am

James ♠️ wrote:
    Liverpool wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:

What?

If clubs only cared about football ability then why do managers also look at attitude of players? They don't want players showing up their clubs.

They look at their attitude on the PITCH, not OFF it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 2:52 am

Dean wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:

What?

Sorry, but you're damn wrong, they should have human rights and be given a private life, every single person should be given privacy, no matter what they do, I just wish we'd follow other countries rules on this. Things like that, should not be made public for the world to see, it's wrong and shameful, matters like this should be done behind closed doors and in a private matter. People make mistakes.

And it's funny you say these 'people' are role models, yet you'd rather have private personal information like this aired to all the general public, yes, that's a fantastic idea isn't it, that's really going to help. Come off it.

There is 2 sides to the media, you can't accept the good publicity and then say no I don't want the bad publicity.

What about peoples choices? This Imogen or whatever she is called, wanted to tell the story yet she isn't allowed? How is that fair? He made the mistake, not her so there is no reason she shouldn't be allowed to tell.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 2:54 am

Liverpool wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    Liverpool wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:What?

Answer me this, why does everyone slag off Terry, Torres, Cole? It is all because of their personal lives... Hypocrites much?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 2:55 am

James ♠️ wrote:
    Liverpool wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    Liverpool wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:

Answer me this, why does everyone slag off Terry, Torres, Cole? It is all because of their personal lives... Hypocrites much?

What has Torres done wrong shifty
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Wed May 11, 2011 2:55 am

Torres gets slagged off because he's a useless peice of crap that Chelsea bought for £50m. Nice one Giggsy @InjunctionSuper - Page 2 848922
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed May 11, 2011 2:56 am

James ♠️ wrote:

What did Torres do? Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 2:57 am

Torres was called a money grabber etc. That is his personal life.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Wed May 11, 2011 2:57 am

James ♠ wrote:
    Liverpool wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:
    Liverpool wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:

Yeah, it is because of their personal lives. But, if attitude was actually a strong factor in signing a player, howcome Chelsea splashed about £50 million on Fernando Torres?
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed May 11, 2011 2:57 am

James ♠️ wrote:Torres was called a money grabber etc. That is his personal life.
    Money grabber for moving to Chelsea? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 2:58 am

James ♠ wrote:Torres was called a money grabber etc. That is his personal life.

So are 90% of footballers.

Nothing to do with his personal life. It's is job.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:31 am