Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
Trig
Scuba Steve
Childish Logic
dena
GK01
SBSP
Lux
Muse
ayvee1
luke.
Gegilworld93
Danny
Fanatic
Roloman4
BigJ0526
LeBron
Uncle John from Jamaica
Barton
ResurrectionRooney
Pippo
Ben
Kuled
Coatsy
Sean
chiboygeorge
Jamie
ShakerMatty
31 posters

Best memory of the world cup?

Anonymous

Best memory of the world cup? - Page 5 Empty Re: Best memory of the world cup?

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:20 am

carroll=rubbish
    eternal witcher=emotions got beasted
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:22 am

mauro=beast wrote:carroll=rubbish
    eternal witcher=emotions got beasted

Best memory of the world cup? - Page 5 963615

What?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:22 am

Carroll = beast.

Mauro = stupid.
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:24 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:mauro=beast is anti-liverpool right? the other day he slating Carroll. Twat.

But Spearing isn't ugly, looks like a baby really. Not pretty not decent just Spearing.

Why would slating Carroll mean he is anti-Liverpool?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:26 am

Ben wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:mauro=beast is anti-liverpool right? the other day he slating Carroll. Twat.

But Spearing isn't ugly, looks like a baby really. Not pretty not decent just Spearing.

Cause he slated Spearing aswell. I'm just trying to spot a pattern here.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:27 am

Ben wrote:

he is just to emotionaly fragile like many of the forumers

being honest for a player and they cry in a corner Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:27 am

They're mocking you mauro, time to unleash the beast within you.

Best memory of the world cup? - Page 5 70955
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:28 am

Maruo is anti liverpool and bum fucks Chelsea. BEASTBEASTBEASTBEASTBEASTBEASTBEASTBEASTBEASTBEASTBEAST

My favourite memory of the world cup would be Van Bronckhorsts goal.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:29 am

the beast inflicts, not receives
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:29 am

You reveives it from behinds
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:30 am

Mauro = stupid prick

That outta wind him up. Unleash the beast! Best memory of the world cup? - Page 5 688105
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:30 am

mauro=beast wrote:
    Ben wrote:

Best memory of the world cup? - Page 5 849722
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:30 am

i have no equal on this forum, im the elite and it never recieve abuse, in actual fact, it is all compliments
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:31 am

mauro=beast wrote:
    Ben wrote:

Laughing theys all jealous of the beast
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:32 am

Such beast
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:33 am

mauro=beast wrote:i have no equal on this forum, im the elite and it never recieve abuse, in actual fact, it is all compliments

Great Neutral

You do take it up the ass though Best memory of the world cup? - Page 5 537999
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:36 am

Ben wrote:
    mauro=beast wrote:
    Ben wrote:

exactly

their compliments just bounce off me like a basketball

it is my nature to exuberant my elite status, without my contribution this forum would be missing key intelligence and ingenuity that i providing

those little boys like eternal witcher who are emotionally damaged from the beastings i have given them, they will learn not to cross with a nightmaric beast like me and they will appreciate the experience of getting destroyed by me
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:38 am

What a beast.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:39 am

mauro=beast wrote:
    Ben wrote:
    mauro=beast wrote:
    Ben wrote:

exactly

their compliments just bounce off me like a basketball

it is my nature to exuberant my elite status, without my contribution this forum would be missing key intelligence and ingenuity that i providing

those little boys like eternal witcher who are emotionally damaged from the beastings i have given them, they will learn not to cross with a nightmaric beast like me and they will appreciate the experience of getting destroyed by me

rofl mauro
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:40 am

Laughing

The beast has spoken!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:50 am

List of Forumers that have suffered a Beasting
    "RIP, they attempted to combat the un-combattable, and they got beasted"

Eternal Witcher
    ViVarooney

hahaha waht a sig
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:57 am

Blackpool Rule wrote:
    List of Forumers that have suffered a Beasting
    "RIP, they attempted to combat the un-combattable, and they got beasted"

Eternal Witcher
    ViVarooney

hahaha waht a sig

At which point did I get beasted? scratch I'm going to have to call out the jury on that one.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:52 am

Dan wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Dan wrote:Rooney is a WUM and a cunt. If not, he's just incredibly bitter about something.

I was at the ground that day. If there were people singing that chant, it was a minority. There was no applause of Riise for doing it either. But no, Liverpool fans are scum, unlike the lovely Man United fans that chanted about Hillsborough at the Youth Cup game the other week.

Liverpool fans were singing about Munich for fucking years before Hillsborough. It's not something United fans can be proud of, and I would never do it, but you people have to take some responsibility for making singing about disasters a common act in English football.

Typical response from a United fan tbh. As expected.

Shift the blame onto someone else. What has our fans singing Munich songs years ago got to do with your lot disgracefully chanting about Hillsborough at a Youth Cup game?

Regardless of who did what first, there is no excuse for doing it now.
    Tbh, there were Munich chants in that Youth Cup game as well. Neutral
    Hernandez_14
    Hernandez_14

Formerly known as : Braad
    Supports : Manchester United

Post by Hernandez_14 Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:56 am

The Munich chants are discusting, if you sing that then expect something back.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:58 am

Braad wrote:The Munich chants are discusting, if you sing that then expect something back.
    Yeah but.. you probably don't know who started chanting them first, so you can hardly say that...

Either way, there's no need for Munich/Hillsbrough/Heysel chants. Neutral
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:19 am

I can tell you 100% that Munich chants were chanted before Hillsborough or Heysel chants.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:24 am

I wish Mauro would type in normal English. He's proved that he can, I think he's killed the whole "beast" thing. Now he's just annoying and borderline troll Neutral.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:35 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:I can tell you 100% that Munich chants were chanted before Hillsborough or Heysel chants.

Seriously? prove it then ffs.

Then again one did happen before the other.

Last edited by Eternal Witcher on Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:37 am

Danny wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Dan wrote:Rooney is a WUM and a cunt. If not, he's just incredibly bitter about something.

I was at the ground that day. If there were people singing that chant, it was a minority. There was no applause of Riise for doing it either. But no, Liverpool fans are scum, unlike the lovely Man United fans that chanted about Hillsborough at the Youth Cup game the other week.

Liverpool fans were singing about Munich for fucking years before Hillsborough. It's not something United fans can be proud of, and I would never do it, but you people have to take some responsibility for making singing about disasters a common act in English football.

Typical response from a United fan tbh. As expected.

Shift the blame onto someone else. What has our fans singing Munich songs years ago got to do with your lot disgracefully chanting about Hillsborough at a Youth Cup game?

Regardless of who did what first, there is no excuse for doing it now.
    Tbh, there were Munich chants in that Youth Cup game as well. Neutral

No there weren't. Like I said, it's a typical response from your lot.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:38 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:I can tell you 100% that Munich chants were chanted before Hillsborough or Heysel chants.

Seriously? prove it then ffs.

You can use your mind to work it out, here is a clue, the Munich Air Disaster happened in 1958, the Hillsborough Disaster occurred in 1989, Heysel in 1985.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:20 pm