Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Jess
Uncle John from Jamaica
bcfcben
Danny
Robsimsplayer
mac
Roloman4
The Stig
Chelski
mil1lion
blackskar
Lux
Kuled
Barton
Kris
Ben
Mal
21 posters

If your mate was gay would you accept it?

Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

If your mate was gay would you accept it? - Page 2 Empty Re: If your mate was gay would you accept it?

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:00 am

I would only change my attitude towards him if he changed for the worse as a person. The only gay bloke I know actualy became a much nicer lad after he came out so it's not a problem at all.
    Anonymous

If your mate was gay would you accept it? - Page 2 Empty Re: If your mate was gay would you accept it?

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:19 am

'orrible bastard wrote:i love the stock answer of "as long as he didn't try anything with me". unless your friend was a gay rapist, he wouldn't try anything would he?

if my mate was a gay rapist, i would have a huge problem with it and would report him to the police. if he was just a regular gayman then i don't see a problem.

in fact i have a gay friend, and i have no problem with it at all. i'm not a huge fan of seeing him "on the pull", but then public displays of affection between boys and girls are uncalled for IMO.

Seduction or making a move on someone doesn't constitute as rape. Neutral
    Jess

Post by Jess Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:23 am

Of course I wouldn't mind. Every girl wants a GBF. If your mate was gay would you accept it? - Page 2 279869 If your mate was gay would you accept it? - Page 2 Icon_tongue
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:01 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    'orrible bastard wrote:i love the stock answer of "as long as he didn't try anything with me". unless your friend was a gay rapist, he wouldn't try anything would he?

if my mate was a gay rapist, i would have a huge problem with it and would report him to the police. if he was just a regular gayman then i don't see a problem.

in fact i have a gay friend, and i have no problem with it at all. i'm not a huge fan of seeing him "on the pull", but then public displays of affection between boys and girls are uncalled for IMO.

Seduction or making a move on someone doesn't constitute as rape. Neutral

yeah but..........nvm.

gays dont try and fuck every bloke they see. shit, they are often very intelligent people who can tell if whoever they fancy are also gay. if they are not, they are unlikely to "try anything"!
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:35 am

Dan wrote:Would accept it without a second thought, his sexuality plays no part in how good a friend he is.

This. While i don't agree with the lifestyle choice. him being gay doesn't affect me so why should it matter to me?

Sam
    Sam

Post by Sam Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:38 am

He is, and I have.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:40 am

'orrible bastard wrote:
    yeah but..........nvm.

gays dont try and fuck every bloke they see. shit, they are often very intelligent people who can tell if whoever they fancy are also gay. if they are not, they are unlikely to "try anything"!

Gays are known for their enjoyment of casual sex. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:46 am

Of the gay people that I know, they seem to be worse than slaggy girls
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:47 am

I'd bum them if I found out the was gay.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:49 am

James wrote:I'd bum them if I found out the was gay.

Laughing
    froggy22
    froggy22

Post by froggy22 Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:28 am

lol, why does everyone think that a gay guy will automatically come onto you if he knows you. if anything shouldnt that be a good thing. i wouldnt mind it at all, would mean im attractive to both sexes laugh
    mil1lion
    mil1lion

Supports : The funny kind

Post by mil1lion Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:11 am

I'd let him blow job me because that's what friends are for.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:06 am

Sam wrote:He is, and I have.

Accepted it have you?. Wink

Neutral
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Post by Roloman4 Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:55 am

Dan, are you shitting me?
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:57 am

Roloman4 wrote:Dan, are you shitting me?

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:54 am

Is that an offer?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:01 am

Dan wrote:

Is that an offer?
    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    froggy22
    froggy22

Post by froggy22 Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:22 am

Dan wrote:

Is that an offer?
    bad.image.in.head.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:57 am

froggy22 wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Is that an offer?
    bad.image.in.head.

Stop thinking about it then.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:22 pm