Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Jess
Uncle John from Jamaica
bcfcben
Danny
Robsimsplayer
mac
Roloman4
The Stig
Chelski
mil1lion
blackskar
Lux
Kuled
Barton
Kris
Ben
Mal
21 posters

If your mate was gay would you accept it?

Anonymous

If your mate was gay would you accept it? Empty If your mate was gay would you accept it?

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:13 am

Or would you call him a batty boy, homo, gay, bender take it up the arse twat?
    Mal
    Mal

If your mate was gay would you accept it? Empty Re: If your mate was gay would you accept it?

Post by Mal Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:16 am

I actually have a gay friend and he's the funniest man you'll ever meet, I still take the piss obviously but in a banter way.

As long as he don't try it on me I'm alright.
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

If your mate was gay would you accept it? Empty Re: If your mate was gay would you accept it?

Post by Ben Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:28 am

I'd probably do what Bergkamp said, take the piss but not really care unless they tried it on with me.
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:33 am

Like Bergkamp said.

The closest thing to a gay person I know, is my boss (bisexual girl).
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:45 am

Well no i wouldn't because im not gay, stupid question to be honest.

Bit of a random thing to ask. If your mate was gay would you accept it? Icon_neutral
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:46 am

I don't know why I have a phobia to gays Sad
    No I was not abused as a child -_-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:04 am

As long as they don't come on to me, i'm fine with it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:31 am

I don't have any gay friends (as far as I know). But if one of my friends would come out of the closet, I would slightly distance myself away from them. That may seem homophobic to some, but I don't fear them. I just don't agree with that life choice and don't want to be constantly around people who engage in such actions the same way I would distance myself from an alcoholic, stoner, or kleptomaniac.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:48 am

Accept and still have a joke about it providing he doesn't take it to heart.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:26 am

ahlycotc wrote:I don't have any gay friends (as far as I know). But if one of my friends would come out of the closet, I would slightly distance myself away from them. That may seem homophobic to some, but I don't fear them. I just don't agree with that life choice and don't want to be constantly around people who engage in such actions the same way I would distance myself from an alcoholic, stoner, or kleptomaniac.
    What if said friend promises to keep such actions to a minimum when you are around? If your mate was gay would you accept it? 28973
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:25 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:I don't have any gay friends (as far as I know). But if one of my friends would come out of the closet, I would slightly distance myself away from them. That may seem homophobic to some, but I don't fear them. I just don't agree with that life choice and don't want to be constantly around people who engage in such actions the same way I would distance myself from an alcoholic, stoner, or kleptomaniac.
    What if said friend promises to keep such actions to a minimum when you are around? If your mate was gay would you accept it? 28973

That should be the default anyways. If a friend was openly acting gay around me, I would break off the relationship right then. So to answer your question, I would still distance myself from them a little. As the saying goes, "your friends are who you are".
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:26 am

Would accept it without a second thought, his sexuality plays no part in how good a friend he is.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:28 pm

Not really a problem...........as long as he doesn't try it on me Neutral
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:41 pm

Kuled wrote:I don't know why I have a phobia to gays Sad
    No I was not abused as a child -_-

That means you're a closet gay or you think about being gay. My gay friend plays on our football team and people get changed in front of him, just because he's gay doesn't mean he's gonna start raping you.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:40 pm

I have an openly gay mate. Don't have a problem with it, it's his life. We joke about it all the time, he's even tried on with me as a joke when out clubbing Laughing

Don't think I'd call it a 'choice' either.
    mil1lion
    mil1lion

Supports : The funny kind

Post by mil1lion Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:18 pm

I couldn't be around 2 boyfriends kissing and holding hands. So probably would hang out less with a friend if he came out.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:21 pm

mil1lion wrote:I couldn't be around 2 boyfriends kissing and holding hands. So probably would hang out less with a friend if he came out.
    Yeah I agree with that. My friend is gay but when he's coming round to watch football or just chill he never brings a boyfriend or whatever, he keeps it all behind closed doors.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:50 pm

I would accept it as long as he didn't try it on with me or talk about it a lot.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:52 pm

Aaron wrote:I would accept it as long as he didn't try it on with me or talk about it a lot.

How'd your mates take it when you came out?. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:55 pm

Dan wrote:
    Aaron wrote:I would accept it as long as he didn't try it on with me or talk about it a lot.

How'd your mates take it when you came out?. shifty

They were cool about it until they found our DVD. Embarassed
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:56 pm

Aaron wrote:
    Dan wrote:

How'd your mates take it when you came out?. If your mate was gay would you accept it? 279869

They were cool about it until they found our DVD. If your mate was gay would you accept it? Icon_redface

The extremely kinky one? In fairness, that freaked me out as well.. If your mate was gay would you accept it? Icon_redface
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:00 am

Dan wrote:
    Aaron wrote:
    Dan wrote:

How'd your mates take it when you came out?. If your mate was gay would you accept it? 279869

They were cool about it until they found our DVD. If your mate was gay would you accept it? Icon_redface

The extremely kinky one? In fairness, that freaked me out as well.. If your mate was gay would you accept it? Icon_redface

That one. Embarassed

Don't think I have ever witnessed such things.
    Chelski
    Chelski

Post by Chelski Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:59 am

I would shoot him then rape his corps!
    The Stig
    The Stig

Post by The Stig Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:50 am

It wouldnt change anything, he's my friend for his personality not his sexual preferences
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Post by Roloman4 Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:09 pm

I wouldn't mind it one bit.
    mac
    mac

Supports : Liverpool

Post by mac Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:59 pm

Wouldn't mind to be honest. His sexual preference is his business.
    Robsimsplayer

Post by Robsimsplayer Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:38 am

I wouldn't mind.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:03 am

I've got a mate in my group at school who's gay, only came out a few weeks ago. He didn't really have to, it was quite obvious Laughing

But, I've not changed towards him, or he hasn't towards us. It's just out in the open, and it can be talked about, even though none of us really talk about it.

It's not bad though, see him with a girl, and you know nothin's gonna happen Neutral
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Post by bcfcben Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:27 am

Like everyone else said as long as he doesnt creep into my bed at night it's all good with me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:39 am

i love the stock answer of "as long as he didn't try anything with me". unless your friend was a gay rapist, he wouldn't try anything would he?

if my mate was a gay rapist, i would have a huge problem with it and would report him to the police. if he was just a regular gayman then i don't see a problem.

in fact i have a gay friend, and i have no problem with it at all. i'm not a huge fan of seeing him "on the pull", but then public displays of affection between boys and girls are uncalled for IMO.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 1:26 pm