Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Reading Accept Bid In Region Of £5 Million From Leicester...

Anonymous

Reading Accept Bid In Region Of £5 Million From Leicester... Empty Reading Accept Bid In Region Of £5 Million From Leicester...

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:23 pm

For defender Matt Mills.
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Reading Accept Bid In Region Of £5 Million From Leicester... Empty Re: Reading Accept Bid In Region Of £5 Million From Leicester...

Post by Mason Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:11 am

£5 million Reading Accept Bid In Region Of £5 Million From Leicester... 70955
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Reading Accept Bid In Region Of £5 Million From Leicester... Empty Re: Reading Accept Bid In Region Of £5 Million From Leicester...

Post by CoVkId01 Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:26 am

£5m? rofl
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:36 am

Hang on, I think I know why it's funny to me but just to clarify why do you guys think that's funny?
    Simonc89
    Simonc89

Post by Simonc89 Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:37 am

Because he isn't worth half that?
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:58 am

Matt Mills is a good defender, but £5m is too much.

How can he be worth the top scorer in the Championship? Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:26 am

Charlie Adam for £6 million was a bargain compared to this. smug
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:55 am

Simonc89 wrote:Because he isn't worth half that?
    He's 24 and would not look out of place playing for a few mid/lower teams in the EPL, I don't think £5m for him is as bad as you are making out.

Yes he's had his fair share of shit patches but he's really stepped up this season I reckon.
    Simonc89
    Simonc89

Post by Simonc89 Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:58 am

Marvin wrote:
    Simonc89 wrote:Because he isn't worth half that?
    He's 24 and would not look out of place playing for a few mid/lower teams in the EPL, I don't think £5m for him is as bad as you are making out.

Yes he's had his fair share of shit patches but he's really stepped up this season I reckon.

Don't get me wrong, he's a good defender especially in this league, but he isn't worth that much at all. We picked up Shaun Barker and Jason Shackell, 2 captains at their respective clubs and in Shackell and maybe Barkers case they were voted player of the year for their clubs, and we got them both for about £1 million each. I wouldn't say Mills is that much better than those 2.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:18 am