Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Kuled
Drake
6 posters

Sheffield Utd ace and mate rape charge.

Drake
    Drake

Sheffield Utd ace and mate rape charge. Empty Sheffield Utd ace and mate rape charge.

Post by Drake Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:05 pm

SHEFFIELD United footballer Ched Evans has been charged with raping a young woman, it emerged yesterday.

The 22-year-old £3million striker was arrested with a pal, also 22, after a night out.

The pair will appear before Prestatyn magistrates on August 8.

A statement by his legal team on the League One side's website said: "Ched has decided to make this public as he wishes to express his extreme shock and disappointment at having been charged."

The statement added he was confident of being acquitted and vindicated.

The former Man City youth player has played for Wales 22 times.

He had been on a night out with pals in the Welsh resort of Rhyl on May 31 when the alleged incident occurred.

Evans was not involved with United's friendly with Blackpool yesterday.
    Kuled

Sheffield Utd ace and mate rape charge. Empty Re: Sheffield Utd ace and mate rape charge.

Post by Kuled Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:06 pm

shit he was awesome on fm
    cunt Neutral
    Anonymous

Sheffield Utd ace and mate rape charge. Empty Re: Sheffield Utd ace and mate rape charge.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:08 pm

Probably didn't do it if he's willingly came out publicly. More than likely some Welsh slag that's realised he's a footballer or been told so by someone else out that night, and decided to come up with a shit story to get a bit of attention and some money.

And if it is a lie, I hope she actually does get raped one day
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:21 pm

Yeah I doubt he would go public if he actually did it, I bet she threw herself at him tbh
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:36 pm

Him going public doesn't tell us diddly poo about whether he did it or not. His advisors certainly realize that the public is going to find out eventually and have decided that it will look better if they get out in front of it. It doesn't mean he didn't do it; it doesn't mean he did do it. It doesn't suggest anything.
    Simonc89
    Simonc89

Post by Simonc89 Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:41 pm

I'm gonna go with the welsh slag after some money story.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:43 pm

Simonc89 wrote:I'm gonna go with the welsh slag after some money story.
    Same
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:51 pm

nm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:00 am

That's a lie. We have no "ace"s in our squad.
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:04 am

We were linked with him I think.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:39 am

Whenever rape allegations involving an athlete surface the first thing you hear is, "it's probably some slut looking for a pay check", unfortunate.
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:14 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:Whenever rape allegations involving an athlete surface the first thing you hear is, "it's probably some slut looking for a pay check", unfortunate.

Because it seems most logical.

These athletes are extremely rich and living a care free life.

The bint would have to be extremely special for an athlete to risk everything just for a fuck.

If the headline was "Ched Evans rapes Pippa Middleton and Jessica Alba" I'd tend to believe the bitches.

But just some random skank, I just can't see it. There's enough bitches that would shag him just for the story in the paper or a bit of cash.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:32 am

Rape has little to do with sexual gratification. It's about power. I don't find it hard to believe that someone with infinite funds bored of the perks that come with it takes advantage of some dumb hoe and his status as a loved celebrity to look for a new kick.

I'm not saying that is always the case but it's pathetic how the presumed victim is always labeled "a money grabbing whore"

and we ask ourselves why rape victims don't always report the crime?
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:33 am

9/10 times it's the victims fault for dressing how they do.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:07 am

CollieBuddz wrote:
    Ché Guayaba wrote:Whenever rape allegations involving an athlete surface the first thing you hear is, "it's probably some slut looking for a pay check", unfortunate.

Because it seems most logical.

These athletes are extremely rich and living a care free life.

The bint would have to be extremely special for an athlete to risk everything just for a fuck.

If the headline was "Ched Evans rapes Pippa Middleton and Jessica Alba" I'd tend to believe the bitches.

But just some random skank, I just can't see it. There's enough bitches that would shag him just for the story in the paper or a bit of cash.

Lots of athletes are too thick and too ego maniacal to think that way. Lots of think the world is theirs for the taking and they're allowed to put their cock any place they want whether it's welcomed or not. They're the modern day Roman soldiers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:18 pm