Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
dena
FluXes
Walcott
SBSP
Bushido
Danny
Barton
Ben
Keanoo
Lux
Cadbury
Pippo
luke.
Drake
Zzonked
moscowmadeit3
Sean
bcfcben
Jord
Jamie
24 posters

Most Invincible Player in the Premier League?

Danny
    Danny

Most Invincible Player in the Premier League? - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Invincible Player in the Premier League?

Post by Danny Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:35 am

Sean CFC wrote:I can't ever remember Messi being injured either.
    Messi used to get injuries all the time Laughing
    Bushido
    Bushido

Most Invincible Player in the Premier League? - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Invincible Player in the Premier League?

Post by Bushido Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:40 am

It has to be Dirk Kuyt. Anybody see that interview or whatever about him getting some guy round to hammer his legs and stuff Neutral (seriously I'm not joking).
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:03 am

Not the premiership but i do know Phil Neal of Liverpool played 417 games in a row and hardly missed a game and i think only missed about 2 or 3 games from 74 to 85,86
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:08 am

Davie Weir. Even though it's the SPL Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:10 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:Davie Weir. Even though it's the SPL Laughing

Does not matter bud and he is 40 just amazing is big Davie Weir Most Invincible Player in the Premier League? - Page 2 207657
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:07 am

In the Scottish Premier League it's Danny Invincible.

Most Invincible Player in the Premier League? - Page 2 _48741790_danny_invincible

shifty
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:10 am

I think it was Tyrone Mears last season, played every single game for Burnley. He's not in the Premiership anymore though.

Bramble never seems to be injured. scratch
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:42 am

SBSP_FIFA wrote:In the Scottish Premier League it's Danny Invincible.

Most Invincible Player in the Premier League? - Page 2 _48741790_danny_invincible

Most Invincible Player in the Premier League? - Page 2 279869

Shame that Killie let him go Most Invincible Player in the Premier League? - Page 2 583302
    FluXes
    FluXes

Post by FluXes Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:46 am

Friedel fact.
    He holds the record for the most consecutive premier league games.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:59 am

Surely the man with the most consecutive PL games played.... big Brad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:03 pm

Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:Not the premiership but i do know Phil Neal of Liverpool played 417 games in a row and hardly missed a game and i think only missed about 2 or 3 games from 74 to 85,86
    Thats the right-back who won 4 european cups etc i believe?

Somebody on the radio was going on about how he was better than Gary Neville earlier.
    BigJ0526
    BigJ0526

Post by BigJ0526 Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:09 pm

FluXes wrote:Friedel fact.
    He holds the record for the most consecutive premier league games.

dena wrote:Surely the man with the most consecutive PL games played.... big Brad
    Brad Friedel
    /thread
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:27 pm

Hey Scotty

http://www.the-playmaker.com/t2801-torres-asks-to-speak-to-chelsea
    http://www.the-playmaker.com/t2386-fernando-torres-to-leave-liverpool-at-the-end-of-the-season

I'd love it if you were to post again in those two threads Most Invincible Player in the Premier League? - Page 2 284837
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:00 pm

Hitchy wrote:Hey Scotty

http://www.the-playmaker.com/t2801-torres-asks-to-speak-to-chelsea
    http://www.the-playmaker.com/t2386-fernando-torres-to-leave-liverpool-at-the-end-of-the-season

I'd love it if you were to post again in those two threads Most Invincible Player in the Premier League? - Page 2 284837

He didn't leave in the summer ...
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:04 pm

What about the first thread where you had a fit, were proven wrong and then never posted again
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:06 pm

Hitchy wrote:What about the first thread where you had a fit, were proven wrong and then never posted again

I'm sorry, I never actually saw the thread again. I mean, I don't keep tabs on every thread I ever post in. Do you?

Anyway, what do you want me to say? That I was wrong? Ok. I was wrong.

Are you never wrong?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:12 pm

P.S. I'm loving how we're eight places ahead of you in the League.

Must be pretty gutting to see, eh? We had our worse ever League start, yet we're still 8 places ahead of Everton. rofl

No?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:49 pm

Thats cause we dealt wid bidness scotty. afro
    Most Invincible Player in the Premier League? - Page 2 Download.php?ID=117693832&salt=2fd757&sec=641934&filesize=1218093&filename=reece3+%284%29
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:59 pm

Scott wrote:
    Hitchy wrote:What about the first thread where you had a fit, were proven wrong and then never posted again

I'm sorry, I never actually saw the thread again. I mean, I don't keep tabs on every thread I ever post in. Do you?

Anyway, what do you want me to say? That I was wrong? Ok. I was wrong.

Are you never wrong?
    Never.

Scott wrote:P.S. I'm loving how we're eight places ahead of you in the League.

Must be pretty gutting to see, eh? We had our worse ever League start, yet we're still 8 places ahead of Everton. Most Invincible Player in the Premier League? - Page 2 70955

No?
    We've got bigger things to worry about than where we are in the league compared to where Liverpool is, same goes for you in comparison to us.
    BigJ0526
    BigJ0526

Post by BigJ0526 Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:06 pm

Hitchy wrote:
    We've got bigger things to worry about than where we are in the league compared to where Liverpool is
    Like not getting relegated?
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:14 pm

Friedel! He's played like 14348 games in the league in a row.
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:36 pm

BigJ0526 wrote:
    Hitchy wrote:
    We've got bigger things to worry about than where we are in the league compared to where Liverpool is
    Like not getting relegated?
    I was thinking more along the lines of a late season run towards the premier league title
    ram_cr7
    ram_cr7

Supports : No sense at all..

Post by ram_cr7 Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:50 pm

Nani. We have not lost a single game when he has started in a league match for almost 3 years now. Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:31 pm

The-Reporter wrote:
    Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:Not the premiership but i do know Phil Neal of Liverpool played 417 games in a row and hardly missed a game and i think only missed about 2 or 3 games from 74 to 85,86
    Thats the right-back who won 4 european cups etc i believe?

Somebody on the radio was going on about how he was better than Gary Neville earlier.
    Thats the man bud Phil Neal played at Liverpool from 74,75 to 85,86 seasons and missed about 3 games in that spell

Most Invincible Player in the Premier League? - Page 2 Image410

He won at his time at Liverpool

8 League Titles
    4 European Cups
    1 Uefa Cup
    1 Super cup
    4 League Cups
    5 Charity Shields

He scored in 2 European Cup Finals and played in 5 Euorpean cup Finals loosing only the one at Hysel in 85 when it was not a real game anyway and not many players won 6 European Trophies

75,76 League Champion and Uefa cup winner

76,77 League Champion and European cup and Charity shield winner

77,78 European cup and Super cup winner 4 European trophies in 3 Season's not bad that Wink and Charity shield winner

78,79 League Champion

79,80 League Champion and Charity shield winner

80,81 European Cup Leauge cup and Charity shield Winner

81,82 League Champion and League Cup winner

82,83 League Champion League Cup and Charity Shield Winner

83,84 League Champion European Cup and a 4th League cup in a Row (LIVERPOOL FC THE ORIGINAL TREBLE WINNERS)

84,85 Runner up in League and Runner up in European Cup final and lost in the FA Cup semi final

85,86 Leauge Champion

Most Invincible Player in the Premier League? - Page 2 914411 Phil Neal Liverpool Legend Most Invincible Player in the Premier League? - Page 2 914411

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:26 pm