Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
Demba Ba
Ricardo
fergiesrednose
Mal
Jamie
Bebe_Fun
Jordi
SBSP
Cadbury
Hitchy
Marvin
Sean
Theo Filippo
Dean
Carlos Jenkinson
Grenade
dena
Lux
menalawyerguy
luke.
Kuled
Mario
blackskar
chiboygeorge
28 posters

Is Ashley Cole still the best..........??????????

chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Is Ashley Cole still the best..........?????????? Empty Is Ashley Cole still the best..........??????????

Post by chiboygeorge Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:04 am

When other defenders in the world completely outclass him at left back even though it's not their primary position??

What I'm saying is guys like Lahm, Zanetti and Puyol all play better than Cole when they are played at left back...but does that still make Cole the best LB?

To me and many others, Cole is very good...but saying he's the best player that can play on the left side of the defense is an outstretched statement.
    Anonymous

Is Ashley Cole still the best..........?????????? Empty Re: Is Ashley Cole still the best..........??????????

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:05 am

Put any player at left back, Cole would be the best.

/Thread.

shifty
    blackskar
    blackskar

Is Ashley Cole still the best..........?????????? Empty Re: Is Ashley Cole still the best..........??????????

Post by blackskar Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:05 am

God not this again.

How much does this have to be debated Laughing
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:06 am

No.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:07 am

Oh god facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:08 am

Fuck Off.

/thread
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:09 am

No. Marcelo and Antonini > all.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:10 am

Just answer a simple question... Laughing No need to get all defensive.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:11 am

chiboygeorge wrote:When other defenders in the world completely outclass him at left back even though it's not their primary position??

What I'm saying is guys like Lahm, Zanetti and Puyol all play better than Cole when they are played at left back...but does that still make Cole the best LB?

To me and many others, Cole is very good...but saying he's the best player that can play on the left side of the defense is an outstretched statement.

I disagree with the premise. I don't think those guys play better at left back at all. But I don't think Cole is the best LB in the first place because I hate the English (so I'm told. But I don't hate the English. They're just wankers. We on the other hand were colonized by wankers. Can't even find a decent civilization to be colonized by).
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:12 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    chiboygeorge wrote:When other defenders in the world completely outclass him at left back even though it's not their primary position??

I disagree with the premise. I don't think those guys play better at left back at all. But I don't think Cole is the best LB in the first place because I hate the English (so I'm told. But I don't hate the English. They're just wankers. We on the other hand were colonized by wankers. Can't even find a decent civilization to be colonized by).

How long have you been a bra?
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:13 am

chiboygeorge wrote:Just answer a simple question... Laughing No need to get all defensive.

Wtf did you expect? You've got almost 800 posts. You've been a member since September. Have you ever seen a thread like this play out into a quality discussion?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:14 am

Cole is a great LB no doubt, and even if he is the 'best' I believe that has more to do with their lacking an actual great great great LB in the world, rather than Cole actually being that good.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:14 am

menalawyerguy wrote:

Don't just end like that, might as well say who you think is the better LBs..
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:14 am

luke. wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

How long have you been a bra?

If holding up your mom's titties with my mouth constitutes being a bra, for about the last 2 hours.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:15 am

menalawyerguy wrote:

If that is supposed to be me? Is Ashley Cole still the best..........?????????? 58503
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:15 am

chiboygeorge wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

Don't just end like that, might as well say who you think is the better LBs..

Evra.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:15 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    chiboygeorge wrote:Just answer a simple question... Laughing No need to get all defensive.

Wtf did you expect? You've got almost 800 posts. You've been a member since September. Have you ever seen a thread like this play out into a quality discussion?
    What do you mean bro?

People won't discuss things just because I don't have a high post number?
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:16 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

If that is supposed to be me? Is Ashley Cole still the best..........?????????? 58503

If what is supposed to be you?
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:16 am

chiboygeorge wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

What do you mean bro?

No. Christ. I mean you've been here long enough to know how people are going to react to a thread like this. I'm ripping on the forum, not you. pirat
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:17 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    (polskaGOLA) wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

You were writing as if it was me, no?
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:18 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    chiboygeorge wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

What do you mean bro?

No. Christ. I mean you've been here long enough to know how people are going to react to a thread like this. I'm ripping on the forum, not you. pirat
    What country are you from Mena?
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:18 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    (polskaGOLA) wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

u paranoid polska? :troll:
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:18 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    (polskaGOLA) wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

jesus...writing as if what was you? I still don't know what particular part of my post you're referring to. You mean I thought you're the best LB? Or what?
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:19 am

chiboygeorge wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    chiboygeorge wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

What do you mean bro?

USA. Why?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:19 am

luke. wrote:
    (polskaGOLA) wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    (polskaGOLA) wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

u paranoid polska? Is Ashley Cole still the best..........?????????? 12784
    Maybe, I also have a terrible fever so I am not exactly in the mood for actual thinking.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:21 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    chiboygeorge wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    chiboygeorge wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

What do you mean bro?

USA. Why?
    Just wondering, I always thought you were English. Is Ashley Cole still the best..........?????????? 58503
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:21 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    (polskaGOLA) wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    (polskaGOLA) wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

jesus...writing as if what was you? I still don't know what particular part of my post you're referring to. You mean I thought you're the best LB? Or what?
    I thougt you were acting as if it was me. Like a parody kinda.Like I said, I can't be assed to think properly with this fever, so let's drop it.

Plus I came to realize you aren't English, thus aren't biased as fuck and it could actually be your opinion. Laughing

ouch, laughing hurts. Sad
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:21 am

chiboygeorge wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    chiboygeorge wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    chiboygeorge wrote:
    What do you mean bro?

USA. Why?
    Just wondering, I always thought you were English. Is Ashley Cole still the best..........?????????? 58503

OMG
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:23 am

English = biased.

Yep, makes sense.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:24 am

luke. wrote:English = biased.

Yep, makes sense.
    Now you are seeing the true light. Is Ashley Cole still the best..........?????????? 684775

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:03 pm