Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Mr. Hassard
El Jefe
coolhead33
Kuled
Barton
ram_cr7
Jordi
Lux
Scuba Steve
dena
Kris
Ben 10
Hitchy
moscowmadeit3
luke.
Danny
Cadbury
21 posters

Best and worst moments of 2010

coolhead33
    coolhead33

Best and worst moments of 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: Best and worst moments of 2010

Post by coolhead33 Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:40 am

CTFC~ced wrote:Best
    Burton Albion 5-6 Cheltenham. Burton Albion scored in the 86th minute to make the score 5-3 to them and we then went onto score 3 injury time goals to win. Best game I've ever seen.

Knowing we dont have to watch Martin Allen's team after being sacked for relagating us, getting pissed in a night club, pulling his trousers down in a pub, allegedely calling a bouncer a "black bastard", bankrupting the club, sacking our coaching staff, arguing with the clubs physio, and throwing our player wih a broken wrist back onto the pitch whilst down injured

Ex club captain Mark Yates being appointed as manager and stabalising and building a decent squad for this season.

Worst

Last season was absoloutely terrible. Cup defeats in the 1st round of every competition and the dreaded near drop to the BSP.
    That was some game. I couldn't believe my eyes when I watched the FLS that night.

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:34 pm