Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
Novi
ResurrectionRooney
Stranger
Childish Logic
Laurencio
Scuba Steve
Carlos Jenkinson
Mason19294828838822
trength
Eternal Witcher
arsenalap11
casumpang
Ra's al Ghul
Dean
Jordan Henderchip
The Zlatan
SBSP
Alan
Zzonked
Jay
Dagbon
El_indian
Mason
Yrael
Theo Filippo
Scouser_Dave
Keyser Söze
Glen Miller
Scott M
Phadunkin Donuts
ambrosio
35 posters

Liverpool FC Official Thread

Scott M

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool FC Official Thread

Post by Scott M Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:54 pm

Chip wrote:
    Keyser Söze wrote:You know nothing about Sakho and Ilori, why are you passing judgement on them ?
    This is why I am starting to dislike Scott
    Oh, please. You're just upset that I cba to post pictures of my cat, Chip.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:19 pm

Scott M wrote:
    Chip wrote:This is why I am starting to dislike Scott
    Oh, please. You're just upset that I cba to post pictures of my cat, Chip.
    That is one of the reasons

but the main reason is you pass judgment on players that you don't know anything about apart from the odd youtube clip and the opinion of others who probably know fuck all.

You also try to show how passionate you are for Liverpool by having bets with other members of the community, which I feel is unnecessary.

get rekt m9

Although tbh you are no worse than most of the cretin Liverpool fans on this forum

I will never forget the amount of hate everybody in this thread gave Jordan Henderson. I see the same thing happening here with Borini

If Borini gets an extended run in the first team as a FORWARD not on the WING he will prove to be a star. He has the Chip seal of approval
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:33 pm

Chip wrote:
    Scott M wrote:Oh, please. You're just upset that I cba to post pictures of my cat, Chip.
    That is one of the reasons

but the main reason is you pass judgment on players that you don't know anything about apart from the odd youtube clip and the opinion of others who probably know fuck all.

You also try to show how passionate you are for Liverpool by having bets with other members of the community, which I feel is unnecessary.

get rekt m9

Although tbh you are no worse than most of the cretin Liverpool fans on this forum

I will never forget the amount of hate everybody in this thread gave Jordan Henderson. I see the same thing happening here with Borini

If Borini gets an extended run in the first team as a FORWARD not on the WING he will prove to be a star. He has the Chip seal of approval
    You don't know what opinions I read on players. These opinions are the opinions of respected journalists who watch the player, fans of the team said player plays for, etc. It's not just random opinions on a Liverpool forum or some shit. 

How does betting show how "passionate" I am for Liverpool? :s That's just a weird logic. I bet in the hope to make money, or "jinx" a result. Nothing else.

You're probably the worse Liverpool fan on here, you hypocrite.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:10 pm

Scott M wrote:
    Chip wrote:That is one of the reasons

get rekt m9

You don't know what opinions I read on players. These opinions are the opinions of respected journalists who watch the player, fans of the team said player plays for, etc. It's not just random opinions on a Liverpool forum or some shit. 

How does betting show how "passionate" I am for Liverpool? :s That's just a weird logic. I bet in the hope to make money, or "jinx" a result. Nothing else.

I am not the worst, I am one of the most realistic. You lot of phaggots get so optimistic when we win TWO GAMES against fellow midtable contenders and start to think we are better than Arsenal or have a 'good' chance of Top 4

Man United, Man City, Chelsea, Tottenham and Arsenal are all well ahead of Liverpool.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:16 pm

look at the table phaggot.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:20 pm

El_indian wrote:look at the table phaggot.
    u havin a giggle m8?
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:25 pm

Chip wrote:
    Scott M wrote:You don't know what opinions I read on players. These opinions are the opinions of respected journalists who watch the player, fans of the team said player plays for, etc. It's not just random opinions on a Liverpool forum or some shit. 

I am not the worst, I am one of the most realistic. You lot of phaggots get so optimistic when we win TWO GAMES against fellow midtable contenders and start to think we are better than Arsenal or have a 'good' chance of Top 4

Man United, Man City, Chelsea, Tottenham and Arsenal are all well ahead of Liverpool.
    You mean you don't realise that all the over-the-top positive things the Liverpool fans are saying on here are tongue-in-the-cheek comments? facepalm

Christ Almighty.

That's one big whoosh.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:01 am

Sakho!

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 2 BS_3ITYIYAAPImo

Unconfirmed. Could well be Cissokho. (noracist).
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:33 am

That looks more like Sakho, IMHO onion.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:27 am

I'm guessing one of Škrtel or Agger is leaving. 5 fit CB's is too many.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:23 am

Keyser Söze wrote:I'm guessing one of Škrtel or Agger is leaving. 5 fit CB's is too many.
    Agger definitely isn't going.

It'll be Skrtel, if anyone's to go. 

Got a feeling he might go on loan to Napoli, which would leave us with Agger, Toure, Sakho and Ilori as our 4 centre backs. (If we do sign Sakho and Ilori). 

We may not even get Ilori and be left with Agger, Toure, Sakho and Skrtel as our 4 centre backs. 

Sakho looks pretty much nailed on now, that he's been photographed in Liverpool attire. 

For me, the most interesting thing is, out of Sakho, Toure and Agger, who's benched? Toure and Sakho are arguably better than Agger, but Agger is vice captain. 

I have to say, having to face a CB partnership of Toure and Sakho must be quite a dreary prospect for opposition strikers. 

It's about time we had actual solid centre-backs.

Looking forward to the pictures of Sakho and Toure next to each other. Will look pretty beastly. Avatar material.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:28 am

If Agger stays he won't be benched.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:29 am

He'll have to be if he keeps having brain farts and Sakho/Toure do well.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:34 am

Then he'll just leave. He's never said he wants to stay out right, he just keeps saying that if the club want him then he'll stay.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:49 am

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 2 BTAcyyaCIAAlJUZ
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:11 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 2 BTAcyyaCIAAlJUZ
    Get the fuck in.

EDIT: Photoshopped, you cunt. 

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 2 543885_10151934377812573_1515228056_n
    Yrael
    Yrael

Post by Yrael Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:19 am

£18m for Sakho? That is a lot of money for someone in the last year of his contract
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:19 am

Yrael wrote:£18m for Sakho? That is a lot of money for someone in the last year of his contract
    Agreed. 

Hopefully he'll be worth it. 

Although, there are various fees being reported. £12 million is one of them.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:24 am

18 million? rofl If that is true Liverpool have well and truly been ripped off.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:25 am

Theo Filippo wrote:18 million? rofl If that is true Liverpool have well and truly been ripped off.
    See above post.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:27 am

I'd also rather overpay for a top class defender who'll improve us massively, than bring in two back up players on a free.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:29 am

Scott M wrote:
    Theo Filippo wrote:18 million? rofl If that is true Liverpool have well and truly been ripped off.
    See above post.
    I don't see how that changes my post, I'm saying IF that is true. 
    Scott M wrote:I'd also rather overpay for a top class defender who'll improve us massively, than bring in two back up players on a free.
    Me too, but Liverpool haven't brought in or likely to bring in a top class defender.

Also nothing wrong with signing Flamini, he's a better signing than most midfield signings by premier league clubs this summer.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:31 am

Sakho isn't top class?
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:34 am

No. Laughing
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:34 am

Various respectable journalists say he is. I guess I'll have to wait and see.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:36 am

Displacing Alex or Marquinhos in the PSG team shouldn't be a big deal to him then.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:37 am

Apparently it's because Thiago wants to play next to his fellow Brazilian and Marquinhos was too expensive a signing to just not play.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:39 am

Laughing What a ridiculous excuse whoever made that up. I'm pretty sure if Carlo Ancelotti thought Sakho was a top class defender he would be playing regardless of what Thiago Silva thought of it. And Marquinhos has only just moved so maybe if Sakho could've established himself PSG wouldn't have bought him.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:40 am

Just saying what I've read in various places. We'll see anyway. I'm sure he'll improve us massively.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:42 am

Doubt it, can't see him starting over Agger and two left footers playing at centre-back is always questionable.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:23 pm