Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
Novi
ResurrectionRooney
Stranger
Childish Logic
Laurencio
Scuba Steve
Carlos Jenkinson
Mason19294828838822
trength
Eternal Witcher
arsenalap11
casumpang
Ra's al Ghul
Dean
Jordan Henderchip
The Zlatan
SBSP
Alan
Zzonked
Jay
Dagbon
El_indian
Mason
Yrael
Theo Filippo
Scouser_Dave
Keyser Söze
Glen Miller
Scott M
Phadunkin Donuts
ambrosio
35 posters

Liverpool FC Official Thread

Scott M

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Liverpool FC Official Thread

Post by Scott M Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:43 am

Just checked, Sakho had 27 appearances for PSG last season. Alex had 24 and Thiago Silva had 22.

EDIT: In the League.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:50 am

That's not very accurate.. according to ESPN

Sakho - 29 starts
    Alex - 34 starts
    Thiago Silva - 49 starts

My suspicions were correct he was moved out to left back.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:54 am

Mf, we'll see how he does.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:18 am

He'll do good but I still think £18million is too much for . £10-12million would be a maximum region.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:19 am

Really doubt it'll be £18 million.
    Jay
    Jay

Post by Jay Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:56 am

Scott M wrote:Apparently it's because Thiago wants to play next to his fellow Brazilian and Marquinhos was too expensive a signing to just not play.
    Alex is one of the worst defenders to ever grace a top team -- next to Dante, Piqué, Pepe, Lescott, Santana -- and yet he starts over this "top class" Sakho. Marquinhos is "too expensive a signing to just not play", yet he has been on the bench for PSG against Ochoa FC and Nantes. Laughing

Sakho is nowhere near that amount, and the only reason he is rated that highly is because of when he used to have a purple patch and dem FIFA/FM projections.
    Jay
    Jay

Post by Jay Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:57 am

Glen :rofl:I remember your comment about Carragher trying to pull off an independent offside trap in 2007 against Pippo...
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:58 am

Jay wrote:
    Scott M wrote:Apparently it's because Thiago wants to play next to his fellow Brazilian and Marquinhos was too expensive a signing to just not play.
    Alex is one of the worst defenders to ever grace a top team -- next to Dante, Piqué, Pepe, Lescott, Santana -- and yet he starts over this "top class" Sakho. Marquinhos is "too expensive a signing to just not play", yet he has been on the bench for PSG against Ochoa FC and Nantes. Laughing

Sakho is nowhere near that amount, and the only reason he is rated that highly is because of when he used to have a purple patch and dem FIFA/FM projections.
    Ok.
    Yrael
    Yrael

Post by Yrael Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:47 am

Jay wrote:

MF, your fellow Bayern fan on EA would disagree with you there.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:58 am

GK: Mignolet, Given
    LB: Enrique, Cissokho
    CB: Agger, Sakho, Toure, Ilori
    RB: Johnson, Kelly
    CM: Gerrard, Lucas, Allen, Henderson
    AM/Wingers: Coutinho, Sterling, Moses, Ibe
    ST: Suarez, Sturridge, Aspas, Borini.

I think that's a pretty good squad, right there.
    Jay
    Jay

Post by Jay Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:03 am

Scott M wrote:
    Jay wrote:Alex is one of the worst defenders to ever grace a top team -- next to Dante, Piqué, Pepe, Lescott, Santana -- and yet he starts over this "top class" Sakho. Marquinhos is "too expensive a signing to just not play", yet he has been on the bench for PSG against Ochoa FC and Nantes. Laughing

Ok.
    And next time come up with your own opinion instead of relying on fucktards from Empire of the Kop or whatever that blog was Laughing 
    Yrael wrote:
    Jay wrote:Alex is one of the worst defenders to ever grace a top team -- next to Dante, Piqué, Pepe, Lescott, Santana -- and yet he starts over this "top class" Sakho. Marquinhos is "too expensive a signing to just not play", yet he has been on the bench for PSG against Ochoa FC and Nantes. Laughing

MF, your fellow Bayern fan on EA would disagree with you there.
    Overrated, him and Alaba. They will both be exposed if Best Player in Europe doesn't play auxiliary LB and Best DM in Europe doesn't play at DM.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:07 am

I think you'll find that I haven't made a concrete opinion on him. I've stated earlier, during my discussion with Theo, that I'll have to wait and see. No need to act like such a smarmy dickhead.
    Jay
    Jay

Post by Jay Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:19 am

Scott M wrote:I think you'll find that I haven't made a concrete opinion on him. I've stated earlier, during my discussion with Theo, that I'll have to wait and see. No need to act like such a smarmy dickhead.
    Can you not read? I said "NEXT TIME (that means the next player you want to post) COME UP WITH YOUR OWN OPINION (the opinion you make from watching the player) INSTEAD OF RELYING ON FUCKTARDS (who describe him like he is Thiago Silva) FROM EMPIRE OF THE KOP (a Liverpool blog pandering to 98% of the Liverpool fanbase that has never seen Sakho play, you included)".

You're almost as bad as Chip.
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:27 am

Jay wrote:
    Scott M wrote:I think you'll find that I haven't made a concrete opinion on him. I've stated earlier, during my discussion with Theo, that I'll have to wait and see. No need to act like such a smarmy dickhead.
    Can you not read? I said "NEXT TIME (that means the next player you want to post) COME UP WITH YOUR OWN OPINION (the opinion you make from watching the player) INSTEAD OF RELYING ON FUCKTARDS (who describe him like he is Thiago Silva) FROM EMPIRE OF THE KOP (a Liverpool blog pandering to 98% of the Liverpool fanbase that has never seen Sakho play, you included)".

I can read perfectly fine. It seems that you can't though, as I have mentioned several times that the stuff I've read on Sakho are things written by well respected Journalists and also things said by fans of PSG.

But you seem to think that I formed my opinion on him via a Liverpool-based blog, when in reality, I only pasted a small section of that piece relating/pointing to his ability to play RCB due to the conversation I was having with Zlatan.
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:35 am

HI SCOTT MATE U AT GAME TOMORROW?
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:35 am

Mason wrote:HI SCOTT MATE U AT GAME TOMORROW?
    Of course.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:39 am

NO YOUR NOT YOU PHAG LOOKING PRICK
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:41 am

Ah, okay.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:42 am

WHERE YOU SITTING THEN M8
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:44 am

I thought I wasn't going?
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:44 am

SCOTT LINK ME YOUR FB I ADD U SON WE R FRIENDSHIP TY M8 GN
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:44 am

SCOTT MCADOULGAL U EVA BEN MK DON GME M8 GN TY
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:46 am

Yawn.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:51 am

SCOTT I DNT MEN WHN SY GN MEAN GN M8 SRY IF FAUGHT
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:23 am

Scott M wrote:GK: Mignolet, Given
    CB: Agger, Sakho (nfi about this guy), Toure, Ilori (nfi about this guy)

rofl

I have got 'rid' of the players who aren't good enough to be making multiple league appearances for a side aiming for a European place (at the moment)

The players in italics will need to be replaced in order for the team to progress into a Champions League/Title Contender (at their current level of ability)

Basically you are left with

Suarez, Sturridge (Questionable), Gerrard, Johnson (Questionable), Toure, Mignolet

which is really being a bit kind
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:38 am

Chip wrote:
    Scott M wrote:GK: Mignolet, Given
    CB: Agger, Sakho (nfi about this guy), Toure, Ilori (nfi about this guy)

rofl

I have got 'rid' of the players who aren't good enough to be making multiple league appearances for a side aiming for a European place (at the moment)

The players in italics will need to be replaced in order for the team to progress into a Champions League/Title Contender (at their current level of ability)

Basically you are left with

Suarez, Sturridge (Questionable), Gerrard, Johnson (Questionable), Toure, Mignolet

which is really being a bit kind
    Are you schizophrenic or something?
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:46 am

STFU SCOTT U GET HAIR CUUT LAD HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Scott M

Post by Scott M Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:58 am

Do you really have nothing better to do than act like that?

You must be extremely bored.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:53 am

The new guy looks like that other guy.
    Jay
    Jay

Post by Jay Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:13 am

Scott M wrote:
    Jay wrote:Can you not read? I said "NEXT TIME (that means the next player you want to post) COME UP WITH YOUR OWN OPINION (the opinion you make from watching the player) INSTEAD OF RELYING ON FUCKTARDS (who describe him like he is Thiago Silva) FROM EMPIRE OF THE KOP (a Liverpool blog pandering to 98% of the Liverpool fanbase that has never seen Sakho play, you included)".

I can read perfectly fine. It seems that you can't though, as I have mentioned several times that the stuff I've read on Sakho are things written by well respected Journalists and also things said by fans of PSG.

But you seem to think that I formed my opinion on him via a Liverpool-based blog, when in reality, I only pasted a small section of that piece relating/pointing to his ability to play RCB due to the conversation I was having with Zlatan.
    Holy shit :lol:There's a reason why I said NEXT TIME COME UP WITH YOUR OWN OPINION. Instead of relying on what other people say, make your own judgement you fucking fascist cunt.
    JFT96

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:19 pm