Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
Sean
SJH
Ra's al Ghul
vel
Theo Filippo
Keyser Söze
ResurrectionRooney
Jordan Henderchip
Trig
Eternal Witcher
Iscquin
Juvendinho
BigJ0526
dena
Scuba Steve
Phadunkin Donuts
Bye_Ya
SophisticatedBeggar
Jorlung
wellz
limerickcitykid
Forest
Cam
Muhkoo
Keanoo
Harrold
Bushido
fluffy_kittens
Weather130
The Maestro
VivaRonaldoLAD
Glen Miller
36 posters

Major League Soccer (MLS) Thread

dena
    dena

Major League Soccer (MLS) Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Major League Soccer (MLS) Thread

Post by dena Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:49 am

Jozy scored his 24th goal today.
    wellz
    wellz

Supports : The Troops

Major League Soccer (MLS) Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Major League Soccer (MLS) Thread

Post by wellz Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:24 am

Hey guys, I have a fantasy MLs league on ESPN, it's called NOVA champions league and the pw is dcunited. Please join if your already on there it's just me and my buddy right now and I'm in the DC united group which is like over 200 people.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:22 am

Real MLS season finna start Portland - NYRB on ESPN at 7ish
    BigJ0526
    BigJ0526

Post by BigJ0526 Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:25 am

http://www.mlssoccer.com/video/2013/03/03/goal-williams-amazing-finish
    Williams goal. Should get looks for NT at right back IMO.
    http://www.mlssoccer.com/video/2013/03/02/goal-higuain-crushes-it-deep
    Pipa's goal.

Keep calm and be massive. neu shades
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:02 pm

lol pdx, Espindola 1-0 NY
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:21 pm

Two goals from Espindola, one from Olave, thanks RSL.
    BigJ0526
    BigJ0526

Post by BigJ0526 Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:45 am

And yet you still didn't win.

Same old MetroStars neu shades
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:50 am

I saw the highlights. Dat keeper.
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:45 am

dena wrote:Two goals from Espindola, one from Olave, thanks RSL.

I knew Espindola would make an impact. He's a fighter. That was a nice game to watch too, especially on opening day.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:56 am

We've got Bostock on loan now. That's six people from Britain/ROI now.

EDIT: Forgot about Russell
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:38 am

Well we managed a win in 8 less games than it took us last year. That's a good sign.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:41 pm

Dead Bulls up on SJ, Eric Alexander.

Two west coast trips in a row to start the season, fuck MLS dawg.
    SophisticatedBeggar
    SophisticatedBeggar

Post by SophisticatedBeggar Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:48 pm

Herculez goal at ~42 second mark.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:08 pm

When he lined himself up to take it I though he was going to smash it in. He's scored a few bombs like that.

Oh by the way. I'm starting to think you guys getting rid of Suarez was a good thing. Absolutely woeful today, haven't seen a player play so poorly in a long time. I'm not even exaggerating.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:09 pm

Roy Miller causes 90th minute PK.

It's saved.

But wait, encroachment, who did it? Roy Miller.

Wondo converts.

Fuckboi's man
    SophisticatedBeggar
    SophisticatedBeggar

Post by SophisticatedBeggar Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:11 pm

Ché Guayaba wrote:When he lined himself up to take it I though he was going to smash it in. He's scored a few bombs like that.

Oh by the way. I'm starting to think you guys getting rid of Suarez was a good thing. Absolutely woeful today, haven't seen a player play so poorly in a long time. I'm not even exaggerating.
    Yeah I watched the first half of today's game, and he was terrible. Just waiting to see how Cejas will do once he isn't injured.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:16 pm

Cejas used to always do good against us. -_-

You know I'm glad Herculez found his feet in Mexico. I was always a big fan of him when he played with the Galaxy. Another player Chelis rescued from obscurity.

Chelis. not worthy
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:13 pm

Whitecaps off to a 2-0. Smile
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:30 am

Nicolás Leoz coming out again and saying that the 2016 Copa between COMNEBOL and CONCACAF will happen.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:29 am

Chelis appreciation:

After the Chivas vs. Dallas game, Chelis Sanchez Sola claimed that there is no quality in his team and that they know it.

Laughing
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:40 pm

Really? Laughing
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:42 pm

Seattle come back from 1-0 halftime deficit, 2-0 aggregate deficit to defeat Tigres 3-2 in the quarterfinals of the Champions League. Here are the goals. First two are bombs. Be careful.

Warning: Drunk commentator.

Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:53 pm

Ché Guayaba wrote:Chelis appreciation:

After the Chivas vs. Dallas game, Chelis Sanchez Sola claimed that there is no quality in his team and that they know it.

Laughing
    Not sure whats worse. That, or a player saying that their club is the worst club in the world.

EDIT: player

Last edited by Jorlung on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:08 pm

@ Steve

Shocking stuff. I didn't even bother watching the match. Was convinced Tigres had it in the bag. Poor finishing in Nuevo Leon came back to haunt them.

Edit: Fucking christ just saw Tuca's line up. Why does he hate international competitions? oh god why

@ Jorlung, just looked that up. Not surprised it was Danny Danny Koevermans who said it. Laughing
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:09 pm

Well they took a full squad to their weekend game because like 25,000 fans traveled to the away game. But it was a rather shocking lineup -- and it still almost worked. And Santos is working Houston 2-0 right now at the half.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:42 pm

So Roy Miller said he performed that encroachment on purpose, what a fuckboi.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:59 pm

Scuba Steve wrote:Well they took a full squad to their weekend game because like 25,000 fans traveled to the away game. But it was a rather shocking lineup -- and it still almost worked. And Santos is working Houston 2-0 right now at the half.
    People are taking the shit out of Tigres because of this all over Futbol Sapiens. Some Tigres fans got all high and mighty about being the best club in Mexico during the weekend because they took 25,000 fans to Flan Luis and no other club in Mexico can boast that, but after yesterday it's raining on them.

Everyone's saying "small club, small mentality." and so on.

Tigres fans seem pretty upset about the whole situation. A vocal minority are asking for Tuca and Inge's heads.

All of this is amusing me in a sick kinda away. It's like someone shot the pope. Laughing
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:29 pm

Scuba Steve wrote:Well they took a full squad to their weekend game because like 25,000 fans traveled to the away game. But it was a rather shocking lineup -- and it still almost worked. And Santos is working Houston 2-0 right now at the half.
    Speaking of that, apparently TFC is paying for their season ticket holder's bus ticket and away ticket to go to Montreal. Also, think I might be going to the TFC - FC Dallas match on the 6th.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:36 pm

So, Jose Villarreal eh?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:50 pm

dena wrote:So, Jose Villarreal eh?
    That nigga is from Inglewood. Got a mean as paisa accent. I bet he listens to Ramon Ayala.

That's it, that will be my mission. This weekend, if I get a chance, Imma ask him if he listens to Ramon Ayala.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:56 am