Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
Sean
SJH
Ra's al Ghul
vel
Theo Filippo
Keyser Söze
ResurrectionRooney
Jordan Henderchip
Trig
Eternal Witcher
Iscquin
Juvendinho
BigJ0526
dena
Scuba Steve
Phadunkin Donuts
Bye_Ya
SophisticatedBeggar
Jorlung
wellz
limerickcitykid
Forest
Cam
Muhkoo
Keanoo
Harrold
Bushido
fluffy_kittens
Weather130
The Maestro
VivaRonaldoLAD
Glen Miller
36 posters

Major League Soccer (MLS) Thread

dena
    dena

Major League Soccer (MLS) Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Major League Soccer (MLS) Thread

Post by dena Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:46 am

Got Dempsey, woooo.
    Anonymous

Major League Soccer (MLS) Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Major League Soccer (MLS) Thread

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:12 pm

I was going for Herc but I got Frank Towers instead.

No clue who Morales is.

Oh, forgot to mention this, y'all know Beastly scored a brace last weekend? che

BigJ0526
    BigJ0526

Post by BigJ0526 Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:00 pm

He plays still?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:19 pm

Of course. He was part of el Aztecazo. And a fan favorite at Puebla FC.
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:47 pm

What team did Robbie Findley go to? Was it back to Salt Lake?

I hope he does well. Shit player for us but a nice guy. His father recently had a heart attack too which was part of the reason we released him so he could move back to the states
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:29 am

Hogan Ephraim from QPR might be signing for TFC. He tweeted #Toronto, and someone said "You're going to be living the life over there." or something like that, and he said "Yeah, heading over there today (as of the 21st)."

Not exactly concrete evidence, but would seem likely seeing how Nelsen knows him from QPR, and we're looking to sign people with leftover allocation money.
    BigJ0526
    BigJ0526

Post by BigJ0526 Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:06 am

So guys. 1 week from now MLS is back. WHO'S READY?!

Kirk Urso Memorial Match was today. 2000+ showed up and all proceeds went to the Kirk Urso Memorial Fund. RIP Kirk. #KU15

EDIT: Just realized my sig said 1990-2002. I'm the worst person ever. red card red card red card red card red card red card red card red card red card red card red card red card red card red card
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:15 am

fantasy soccer again?

defending my title.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:03 pm

Sounds like Frings is retiring. There will apparently be a live-streamed major announcement by TFC at 11 am tomorrow. A lot of pundits are saying that Fring's is retiring. Hope we put that surplus allocation money to use now and buy someone. We have Julio Cesar to replace Frings, and Dunfield in the other CM spot. Wouldn't mind to sign a better box-to-box midfielder to replace Dunfield, or a legitimate #10, or both seeing how we have two DP spots open now.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:57 am

Wondo got a raise to 600k, my lawd.
    BigJ0526
    BigJ0526

Post by BigJ0526 Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:52 am

Well he has scored a shit ton of goals the past two years..........
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:45 am

Yeah but bro, like 4 years ago Wondo was a SCRUBBBBBBBBBBB. Oh my god he was such a scrub, in a way he still is (cause he will never amount to shit for the national team) but man. He came up.

Did ya'll see Colorado's new kits? Tight.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:10 am

Frings retirement official. Hogan Ephraim from QPR is expected to sign a loan deal with us in the next couple days. Robert Earnshaw and John Bostock are both on trial with us. I'd be happy with any of these guys.
    BigJ0526
    BigJ0526

Post by BigJ0526 Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:38 pm

Major League Soccer (MLS) Thread - Page 10 Pablo-Alternate1

Meh.

Major League Soccer (MLS) Thread - Page 10 PHI_tertiary%28FORMATTED%29

Union's new third, tribute to the 5 time 5 time 5 time 5 time 5 time US Open Cup champs Bethlehem Steel FC.

In other news, the U20s beat Canada 4-1. All US goals were scored by MLS players (Villareal 2 Gil and Trapp) MLS comin up dawg
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:02 pm

So rapids are changing their colors? or is that a 3rd?
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:03 pm

BigJ0526 wrote:Major League Soccer (MLS) Thread - Page 10 Pablo-Alternate1

Meh.

Major League Soccer (MLS) Thread - Page 10 PHI_tertiary%28FORMATTED%29

Union's new third, tribute to the 5 time 5 time 5 time 5 time 5 time US Open Cup champs Bethlehem Steel FC.

In other news, the U20s beat Canada 4-1. All US goals were scored by MLS players (Villareal 2 Gil and Trapp) MLS comin up dawg

Union/Steel jersey is DOPE but fuck Bimbo man, just makes all kits look dumb.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:15 pm

MLS has some of the tastless looking sponsors.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:06 am

I always laugh when I just see "BIMBO" in large letters on the front of all their player's chests.
    BigJ0526
    BigJ0526

Post by BigJ0526 Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:10 pm

Crew sign Konrad Warzycha, Robert's son.

facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:20 pm

Similar situation with Chelis. Chelis had his kid Isidro Sanchez playing for Puebla for 5 years. He only made a handful of appearances in those 5 years.

I think he retired at 23 not sure, it's weird, he was apparently part of Canada's Olympic set up so he couldn't have been that bad.

Then again it is Canadian soccer so maybe he was. shifty
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:25 pm

Hogan Ephraim loan deal is confirmed now. We also signed Taylor Morgan (draft prospect) and Jonathon Osorio (Academy product). Amarikwa has been traded for a conditional draft pick, and we are apparently looking to sign a young Argentinian DP, no names yet.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:39 am

Robert Earnshaw to TFC is official now too. John Bostock loan deal looks imminent now too.
    limerickcitykid
    limerickcitykid

Post by limerickcitykid Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:23 am

Looking forward to the match tonight. I've heard about Hogan for a few years now and he was always highly spoken of. Should be great for TFC and hope he plays tonight. John Bostock would be a good signing as well and hopefully Earnshaw can do well up front especially as Koevermans is out injured. A DP from South America would be good too as they seem to do well in the MLS. Two DP spots but I think we only have 1 international spot left if we sign Bostock, I'm not really sure of the rules though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:36 am

I just heard about Chelis bringing in Joaquin Velasquez to Chivas USA.

It was always joked about that Velasquez was Chelis' illegitimate son. Un-retiring a 37 year old and getting him to play for your new club makes me think it might not have just been a joke.

It's actually kinda worrying. You know how Mexico produces a lot of good on the ball defenders like, Marquez, Suarez, Moreno, Salcido, Reyes ect? Vasquez is not one of them. Major League Soccer (MLS) Thread - Page 10 586389253
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Post by Jorlung Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:31 am

Fucking curling is on instead of the pre-game show.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:50 am

Oh, I just read that Diego Cervantes was on trial with Toronto a year ago. Never heard about it until now.

He's a centerback that was better know for his "emergency striker" heroics than for his defensive capabilities. Laughing

Oh, apparently this is even menitioned in his wikipedia article.

An interesting anomaly happened: Diego saw some action as a centre
    forward. He scored 3 goals against Indios (2) in round 3 and Tigres (1)
    in round 14.
    BigJ0526
    BigJ0526

Post by BigJ0526 Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:10 pm

So. Che. What happened?

Coffee
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:02 pm

They bottled it. We were the better side in the second half. Three unfortunate misses and not getting a handball called.

It happens.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:19 am

Chivas crowd tho Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:25 am

It ain't easy being neighbors with the Gals.

I would have gone but, truth be told I was bogged down with so much shit this week I completely forgot about them. shifty

Chelis starting his 37 year old son yesterday though. Major League Soccer (MLS) Thread - Page 10 1762775229

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:46 am