Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
Sean
SJH
Ra's al Ghul
vel
Theo Filippo
Keyser Söze
ResurrectionRooney
Jordan Henderchip
Trig
Eternal Witcher
Iscquin
Juvendinho
BigJ0526
dena
Scuba Steve
Phadunkin Donuts
Bye_Ya
SophisticatedBeggar
Jorlung
wellz
limerickcitykid
Forest
Cam
Muhkoo
Keanoo
Harrold
Bushido
fluffy_kittens
Weather130
The Maestro
VivaRonaldoLAD
Glen Miller
36 posters

Major League Soccer (MLS) Thread

BigJ0526
    BigJ0526

Major League Soccer (MLS) Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Major League Soccer (MLS) Thread

Post by BigJ0526 Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:46 pm

Dena I saw that on the league site. Trololololol rofl
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Major League Soccer (MLS) Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Major League Soccer (MLS) Thread

Post by Bye_Ya Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:29 am

Che, are you NoeMH from RF? Coffee
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:16 am

No. But if he's charming, and witty with dashing good looks, I can see why you'd make that mistake.
    SophisticatedBeggar
    SophisticatedBeggar

Post by SophisticatedBeggar Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:19 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:No. But if he's charming, and witty with dashing good looks, I can see why you'd make that mistake.
    He's a youngster, 13-15, who goes for Chivas. There's a group of them on the EA forums, but since there isn't anyone who supports another team, the thread frequently turns into a circle jerk.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:07 pm

It's why I don't go on the Chivas forum anymore. Everyone agrees with everyone else or is incredibly positive.

I'm very critical of the team at times so I felt like a leper there. Laughing
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:55 am

Great games today.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:42 am

ITS FUCKING SNOWING HERE AGAIN Mad
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:42 am

ITS FUCKING SNOWING HERE AGAIN Mad
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:46 am

How did you not score in that half? Laughing
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:51 am

cuz we fuckboi's
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:54 am

TOO MUCH SNOW. CANCEL THE GAME.
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:05 am

Espindola is a beast.
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:44 am

Great game. Tough result for New York.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:11 am

Hamid is a man beast.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:59 am

Still no wins, two fuckboi draws and a fuckboi loss.

Come on man.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:51 am

This Breakaway show on NBC SN is legit doe.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:56 am

Bye_Ya wrote:Espindola is a beast.
    Just saw that thing where he turned into Messi for about two seconds, and hit the cross bar.

Nasty. Wished it would have gone in.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:01 am

Would have been silly if it had. Also hit the bar with a header in the first half.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:17 pm

I'm sure all of you remember the infamous Luis Angel Landin.

He was recently featured in "La Malete de..." segment for Record. It's where they look through a footballers most intimate possessions and Luis Angel Landin goes to great lengths to hide what sounds like a giant bag of chips! rofl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SoVVF30rkwo#t=96s

It's probably a sponsorship thing but it's kinda funny because he's known to have a weight problem and now it looks like he's sneaking unhealthy snacks into his diet. Laughing
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:07 am

Expansion is coming y'all.

NY and FLA
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:53 am

I still don't trust Miami.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:54 pm

The Galaxy couldn't beat a team made up of rookies, rejects and a 37 year old that came out of retirement, even with Chivas down to 10 men for an entire half. rofl
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:58 pm

Terrible red card as well. Franklin should have been sent off too.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:10 pm

If I had to pick someone to get sent off I would of picked him. He made a career of being late on the tackle. Didn't expect him to get sent off like that though.

It was enjoyable match regardless of the result. At least for me anyways, nothing like an underdog grinding out a result against a vastly superior team. Everyone was expecting a mauling.

I'm loving Chelis being here. He's my favorite coach from Mexico and when I heard he was coming here it was like a dream come true. If only for the sound bites (and giving the team a much needed anemic boost):

"Personally,they [The Galaxy] irritate me."

"Were not here to entertain."

"They're football players, They're not plumbers, They're not electricians."

"Football rewards you. If you go into a match and you grind and grind and grind for the good of the team, at the end, it rewards you,"

"In a barrel of feces, you're grinding and grinding, you finally poke your head up get some fresh air."

"My player, Joaquin Velazquez, the leauge doesn't want him, because Chivas brought him. It's the third game and he's already been marked with a lightbulb (singled out) because he's not a New York type player. (High profile)"

"This team [LA Galaxy]is New York's team. (High profile/popular.) And in a way they have influence."

"I might be fined tomorrow, or I might lose my passport. I'm here to manage a serious teams not be a cheerleader. My players bust their butts off, so they shouldn't be attacked by these types of dicisions. In the end justice was made."

Some of these are very rough translations (from interviews) but the point is he amuses me with his candor. Laughing

On Salazar.

Major League Soccer (MLS) Thread - Page 12 N89ghsgv_zpsb8525c32
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:58 am

our roster... baby Jesus help us
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:53 am

That Dallas vs Houston match was pretty great to watch.

It's also really nice to know I can easily make those squads right now if I wanted to.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:00 am

http://aol.sportingnews.com/soccer/story/2013-03-19/jurgen-klinsmann-us-mens-soccer-coach-national-team-usa-american-world-cup-2013

JK out
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:23 pm

We are being prepared to get slaughtered.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:24 pm

A lot of these "sources" don't seem very enthusiastic about Klinsman.

Which if true shows how diplomatic most people in football are. When addressed publicly most act like they have complete faith in Klinsy. Laughing

If the US bow out early, I promise never to doubt Scuba Steve ever again. If he tells me to jump Imma ask how high.

He warned us all about Klinsy before he even got the job.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:28 am

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:27 am