Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Jordan Henderchip
Grenade
El Jefe
luke.
Forest
El_indian
limerickcitykid
PrideOfTheMidlands
Carlos Jenkinson
Theo Filippo
Stranger
SBSP
Mario
Start.
Yrael
The Maestro
Zzonked
ShakerMatty
Uncle John from Jamaica
Cam
Ra's al Ghul
Childish Logic
Phadunkin Donuts
Ham.
crump
Glen Miller
Sean
LFC_Grunners
Bye_Ya
Scouser_Dave
Dedge
Jayx1012
Marvin
Mouse
Novi
dena
40 posters

Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 13 Empty Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

Post by El_indian Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:45 pm

I think one of best looking guys around is:

Spoiler:
    Anonymous

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 13 Empty Re: Weight Training and Fitness Thread.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:23 pm

El_indian wrote:I think one of best looking guys around is:

Spoiler:
    Agreed, Gourcuff is gorgeous. The man in my avatar is also a favourite of mine.
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:53 pm

Zac Efron is one of my favourites. Made the successful transformation from cute Disney star to very handsome actor

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 13 Zac_Efron_6,_2012
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:03 am

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 13 8557c2be657d679359fe054160e9910c

Did 34kg Incline DB today (75lbs) for 3 sets of 8, couldn't do the 4th set lol

That Sunburn LOL
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:55 am

crump wrote:Routine has been done, got my mate who is pretty much a personal trainer to give me one.

4 sessions rotated. Good point he made to not concentrate on the arms cos they get gone with lots of other exercises anyway so that's some cool shit.

There's 9% of your GDA of protein in Kit Kat Peanut Butter Chunkys btw brahs

Zzonked, good snacks with high calorie/carbs/protein intake?

Cheese, cans of tuna, nuts, protein bars, bits of meat, boiled eggs, cottage cheese (groce), milk.

Be aware of the difference between carbs, sugar isn't really what you want.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:07 am

Cool man, do they have to be boiled?

I have all of that shit apart from cottage cheese cos its groce and protein bars cos they're expensive, gettign the shakes soon though.
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:43 am

How do you make a boiled egg? I always feel like a bit of a twat going to a salad bar and filling my tray with boiled eggs
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:59 am

Laughing

I want to know this too, I think you put an egg in some boiled water and leave it there for like 5 minutes or something or some shit.

I need some interesting lunches, might do pasta or something.
    PrideOfTheMidlands
    PrideOfTheMidlands

Post by PrideOfTheMidlands Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:02 am

Yes, you just put an egg in boiling water for a certain amount of time
    PrideOfTheMidlands
    PrideOfTheMidlands

Post by PrideOfTheMidlands Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:05 am

Forest wrote:What's so attractive about Ryan Gosling?

There are much better looking guys

Chip wrote:Ryan Gosling is dreamy

Spoiler:

Dagbon wrote:

Spoiler:
    Agreed, Gourcuff is gorgeous. The man in my avatar is also a favourite of mine.

Forest wrote:Zac Efron is one of my favourites. Made the successful transformation from cute Disney star to very handsome actor

Weight Training and Fitness Thread. - Page 13 Zac_Efron_6,_2012

This is now the homosexuality thread, I see Laughing
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:08 am

Or maybe the most masculine thread that we are so uncomfortable with our sexualities we aren't afraid to complement other men

bernie
    Yrael
    Yrael

Post by Yrael Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:16 am

Forest wrote:How do you make a boiled egg?

Neutral
    limerickcitykid
    limerickcitykid

Post by limerickcitykid Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:26 am

rofl don't know how to make a boiled egg? I put them in the water, turn it on and once the water starts to boil leave it in for another 3 minutes. Fairly basic.

Chris and Zzonked how tall and how much do you weigh? My brother is looks about the size Zzonked looked in your pictures and he used to be a skinny kunt like me. He is a personal trainer and works on testing firefighters and shit. He keeps telling me to work out and stop looking like a skinny kunt but I am always to lazy to do it. I can use the uni gym for free though so I am going to have to get in there.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:28 am

Chest and shoulders tomorrow.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:05 am

I'm 6'1, 14 stone (196.lbs).

I started out from an overweight position though.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:04 am

What do you think is easier?

Skinny little runt > Ideal body

or

Charlie Adam > Ideal body
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:16 am

Charlie Adam > Ideal Body.

People who are skinny usually are ectomorphs, they don't do anything to maintain their weight. It's easier to gain or lose weight when you're a mesomorph, not sure about endos.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:34 am

It's easier for endomorphs do lose and gain weight.

Mesomorphs are the product of an ectomorph or endomorph who has decided to gain muscle mass or genetically stocky/muscular.
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:37 am

Don't know what morph I am. If I eat a lot of shit, I'll put on maybe 10lbs. If I exercise it comes right off though. My brother is probably 5'9 120lbs, eats anything he wants. In fact he eats like shit, never gains any weight.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:25 am

Those body types only really work as guidelines, think they're sort of been proven as bullshit in contemporary terms.

I'm not sure what is easier though, depends if you like eating or not maybe.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:34 am

I'd rather be an ectomorph though. My housemates eat stuff that if I copied, I'd just get really fat. They can maintain a diet of chips and something every day of the week and still say a normal weight.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:35 am

Dagbon wrote:Charlie Adam > Ideal Body.

People who are skinny usually are ectomorphs, they don't do anything to maintain their weight. It's easier to gain or lose weight when you're a mesomorph, not sure about endos.
    Adam is probably pretty strong for a fat guy, as well.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:44 am

The whole morph thing was developed via a sociological theory, not to do with fitness too.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:21 pm

Zzonked wrote:I'd rather be an ectomorph though. My housemates eat stuff that if I copied, I'd just get really fat. They can maintain a diet of chips and something every day of the week and still say a normal weight.
    Mesomorph master race checking in. Ectos can eat whatever they want sure, but they have to work really hard to stop being twigs and skinny ecto's usually look shit. While meso looks good at any weight except fat.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:27 pm

Dagbon, it's a myth that skinny people think they can eat whatever they want without putting on weight.

It's a myth, obviously there are stages when growing up where the body requires more food, but skinny people always think they eat more than they do, and when they do the fact they burn off more than theye at provides simple maths they are in a negative calorie count each day hence never putting on weight.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:54 pm

What do you know, you don't even eat your own cum
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:09 pm

crump has exceptional typing skills.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:37 am

Forest wrote:How do you make a boiled egg?

Notsureifsrs Neutral
    How to boil an egg
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:48 am

Anybody seen any good beans on toast tutorials on their travels? Been trying for a few mornings now, but just can't seem to get the right consistency, thanks.

Of course he's not fucking serious Grenade. Neutral
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:27 am

I actually was being dead serious. Only things I can cook are Super Noodles and anything like frozen pizzas where you simply put them on a tray for the time it says on the box/packet.

My mum is learning me how to cook all different things this year ready for Uni

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:20 pm