Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Jordi
Grenade
AriseForLife
Torresxvilla
Ben
SBSP
Childish Logic
Cadbury
Mario
Barton
Cameron.
chiboygeorge
Danny
blackskar
crump
19 posters

Real Football's Team of the Decade: Right Midfielders

Poll

Best Right Midfielder

[ 9 ]
    Real Football's Team of the Decade: Right Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_left18%Real Football's Team of the Decade: Right Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_right [18%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Real Football's Team of the Decade: Right Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_left0%Real Football's Team of the Decade: Right Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Real Football's Team of the Decade: Right Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_left0%Real Football's Team of the Decade: Right Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Real Football's Team of the Decade: Right Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_left2%Real Football's Team of the Decade: Right Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Real Football's Team of the Decade: Right Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_left4%Real Football's Team of the Decade: Right Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 5 ]
    Real Football's Team of the Decade: Right Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_left10%Real Football's Team of the Decade: Right Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Real Football's Team of the Decade: Right Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_left2%Real Football's Team of the Decade: Right Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 20 ]
    Real Football's Team of the Decade: Right Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_left40%Real Football's Team of the Decade: Right Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 12 ]
    Real Football's Team of the Decade: Right Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_left24%Real Football's Team of the Decade: Right Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_right [24%] 

Total Votes: 50
    Poll closed
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Real Football's Team of the Decade: Right Midfielders - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Football's Team of the Decade: Right Midfielders

Post by Cadbury Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:17 am

NZG wrote:Voted ronaldo.

Neutral
    Danny
    Danny

Real Football's Team of the Decade: Right Midfielders - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Football's Team of the Decade: Right Midfielders

Post by Danny Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:18 am

not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:19 am

I love you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:19 am

I voted Robben because i'm a retard.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:19 am

Voted Zenden
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:20 am

NGreat wrote:Voted Zenden

not worthy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:20 am

Zenden?
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:22 am

This guy doesn't know who Zenden is lul.

Ex-Liverpool star currently playing for Sunderland
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:22 am

Is Zenden even in the poll?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:23 am

NGreat wrote:This guy doesn't know who Zenden is lul.

Ex-Liverpool star currently playing for Sunderland

I know fully well who Zenden is you clown, but he isn't in the poll is he?
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:25 am

two former real madrid players and one current real madrid player in top 3 Cool
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:26 am

Dear Cairo,

Looking back, it turns out I voted for 'Feeego' or 'Figo' to you. I see my useless attempt to inject a bit of humour into this thread didn't work and so, I am sorry. Please don't ban me.

Lot of love,
    Your freind, Ngreat.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:26 am

Typical Madrid buying all the best players. Rolling Eyes

shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:27 am

NGreat wrote:Dear Cairo,

Looking back, it turns out I voted for 'Feeego' or 'Figo' to you. I see my useless attempt to inject a bit of humour into this thread didn't work and so, I am sorry. Please don't ban me.

Lot of love,
    Your freind, Ngreat.

What has that got to do with Zenden.. I understood the Feeego part. :eek;
    Mario
    Mario

Post by Mario Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:27 am

Well Beckham wasn't really the best if im going to be honest..and Figo wasn't the best back then too! His best season ever was his first season at us Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:28 am

iPepe wrote:Well Beckham wasn't really the best if im going to be honest..and Figo wasn't the best back then too! His best season ever was his first season at us Smile

Yeah but lets face it, you took Ronaldo and ripped my heart out. Sad
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:29 am

iPepe wrote:Well Beckham wasn't really the best if im going to be honest..and Figo wasn't the best back then too! His best season ever was his first season at us Smile
    Becks was still class with us. Fucking legend not worthy
    Mario
    Mario

Post by Mario Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:29 am

kyro7 wrote:

Well, blame Perez! At first I didn't want him but now! Cool
    Mario
    Mario

Post by Mario Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:30 am

Danny B wrote:
    Becks was still class with us. Fucking legend Real Football's Team of the Decade: Right Midfielders - Page 2 914411

Yeah he was kinda *** for us, except in the 2nd half of his last season.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:30 am

kyro7 wrote:
    NGreat wrote:Dear Cairo,

Lot of love,
    Your freind, Ngreat.

What has that got to do with Zenden.. I understood the Feeego part. :eek;

Kyro*,
    Thanks for the quick reply. I'm sorry my previous reply was so spontaneous,
    Unfortunatly, as you can see, there isn't a 'Zenden' in the poll, he was a useless player. I hope this reply has helped you.

Thanks again,
    |Ngreat|
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:31 am

iPepe wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Well, blame Perez! At first I didn't want him but now! Cool

Yeah, you didn't want him, until he showed his talent in your shirt.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:31 am

kyro7 wrote:

You're not the only one. I acctually felt like crying when I heard we accepted the bid Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:32 am

Danny B wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

You're not the only one. I acctually felt like crying when I heard we accepted the bid Neutral

I woke up, my dad told me, I went back to bed and didn't get out for a few days. Neutral
    Mario
    Mario

Post by Mario Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:32 am

Yeah I'm not the only one that didn't want him, same goes for Di Maria, people were saying he's overrated but he's been class, he links up so well with Özil and people were even saying that they're playing like they've been team-mates for ever.

Last edited by iPepe on Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cameron.

Supports : Manchester United.

Post by Cameron. Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:32 am

I got over the initial disappointment by assuming we would buy amazing players Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:33 am

Cameron|94 wrote:I got over the initial disappointment by assuming we would buy amazing players Neutral

The amazing, the fantastic.

Michael Owen.
    Mario
    Mario

Post by Mario Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:34 am

While you Man Utd fans are here..is it true that we have some kind of deal on Chicarito? lol.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:34 am

Don't know how Madrid fans couldn't have wanted Ronaldo. He's just the ultimate man shag Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:34 am

iPepe wrote:While you Man Utd fans are here..is it true that we have some kind of deal on Chicarito? lol.

Nah it came from a joke article. Laughing

I believe it at first. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:35 am

I can't decide between Ronaldo and Becks. Neutral

I want Ljungberg in there because he was class for us.

Last edited by The-Reporter on Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 6:28 am