Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+30
Stokes
The Bat-Man
Weather130
Ben 10
Muhkoo
SBSP
iSamuel
Carlos Jenkinson
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Jord
Jordi
JK
Theo Filippo
Cadbury
Danny
ConorCelticFC
Kuled
Mason
Ben
RubyArmyCTFC
Marvin
drivescore
GK01
Zzonked
Barton
easley91
Mario
Grenade
Lux
Laurencio
34 posters

England Squad to face Holland Announced

Anonymous

England Squad to face Holland Announced - Page 4 Empty Re: England Squad to face Holland Announced

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:18 am

Paid professionals at the greatest football club on the planet think he is gash think
    Plus he doesn't want to sign permanently with you hehe
    Anonymous

England Squad to face Holland Announced - Page 4 Empty Re: England Squad to face Holland Announced

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:22 am

Gerrard is there because he'll probably be captain, but I don't know why downing is there tbh, haha

People shouldn't be too upset that Chamberlain isn't there, he's only 18 so he's got ages and he'll probably be put into the later squads.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:23 am

I thought we all didn't care anyway.. Its only england right? think
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:23 am

Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:Paid professionals at the greatest football club on the planet think he is gash think

What the fuck is wrong with you?
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/celtic/8931697/Fraser-Forster-homes-in-on-permanent-deal-at-Celtic.html

Oh, and the legend that is Paul Lambert wanted him instead of Ruddy as can be seen here.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/norwich/8794081.stm
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:24 am

I don't think Chamberlain should be in the team at all. We have much better wingers such as Walcott, Downing and Milner.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:25 am

ConorCelticFC wrote:
    Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:Paid professionals at the greatest football club on the planet think he is gash think

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/celtic/8931697/Fraser-Forster-homes-in-on-permanent-deal-at-Celtic.html

Oh, and the legend that is Paul Lambert wanted him instead of Ruddy as can be seen here.
    Is that why the chronicle reported he is stalling hoping we sell krul hehe
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:28 am

Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:
    ConorCelticFC wrote:

I'd love to see these 'reports' considering Fraser has come out recently and said he wants a permanent deal.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:30 am

ConorCelticFC wrote:
    Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:

I'd love to see these 'reports' considering Fraser has come out recently and said he wants a permanent deal.
    Thats why we agreed terms but he stalled think
    Come on, you must understand! The lad doesn't want to play in the donkey league, would be a terrible waste of a career. Plus Scotland is on a par with Chernobyl.
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:34 am

Except he does? As I said, I'd love to see this article. Because it clearly exists.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:36 am

ConorCelticFC wrote:Except he does? As I said, I'd love to see this article. Because it clearly exists.
    There is an article. OMG clap
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:37 am

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news//tm_headline=fraser-forster-delays-decision-on-nufc-future%26method=full%26objectid=30295751%26siteid=72703-name_page.html
    If we want him back, which he dont. He would jump at the chance.
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:41 am

No he wouldn't. Because he's already come out with direct quotes that he wants to stay. Better source than some shitty local Geordieland paper.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:42 am

Some shitty geordie land paper. think
    We both know he would jump at the chance to be our number one, you are only kidding yourself Laughing
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:43 am

http://www.totalfootballmadness.com/2012/01/18/fraser-forster-eyeing-permanent-celtic-deal/

Why? Newcastle are a nothing club, but we've been through this before. Convo over.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:44 am

Newcastle a nothing club???

Ok Confused
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:44 am

Player says something, fan believes. think clap
    Nothing club. England Squad to face Holland Announced - Page 4 Best
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:45 am

You know what pardew said? We would never sell carroll and we wouldnt be buying a striker this jan.
    What good would forster do in telling everyone how desperate he is to come back to newcastle think Are you really that naive?
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:45 am

GK01 wrote:
    Barton wrote:

He's already a good player with massive potential, starting for Arsenal regularly, why not call him up ASAP? The more experience he gets the better.

Yes he's a good player, with a fuck load potential. I know he's playing somewhat regularly (from what I've seen) for Arsenal, but he hasn't stood out besides one or two performances. Let him develop and club level first, he hasn't warranted a call-up just yet in my opinion, and it could somewhat destroy him being called up too early.

I'm not denying he's a good player, just the hype around him is pissing me off, he doesn't deserve a call-up just yet.

Cleverly, Frazier, Downing, Walcott...
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:46 am

Cam wrote:Gerrard is there because he'll probably be captain, but I don't know why downing is there tbh, haha

People shouldn't be too upset that Chamberlain isn't there, he's only 18 so he's got ages and he'll probably be put into the later squads.
    Friendlies like this are where players like Chamberlain should be players. He's easily one of England's best wingers and will almost certainly play a part in the Euro's. When he does he will be under a lot of pressure and it will be the first time he'll be playing in the English hoof system. Its just stupid not to call him up whilst players like Downing and Walcott are.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:49 am

Jord wrote:I don't think Chamberlain should be in the team at all. We have much better wingers such as Walcott, Downing and Milner.
    Come on. Someone bite.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:09 am

Jord wrote:
    Jord wrote:I don't think Chamberlain should be in the team at all. We have much better wingers such as Walcott, Downing and Milner.
    Come on. Someone bite.

I really would rather have Milner.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:14 am

YOU STUPID FUCK YOU KNOW NOTHING OF FOOTBALL

Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:31 am

Grenade wrote:
    Cam wrote:Gerrard is there because he'll probably be captain, but I don't know why downing is there tbh, haha

Friendlies like this are where players like Chamberlain should be players. He's easily one of England's best wingers and will almost certainly play a part in the Euro's. When he does he will be under a lot of pressure and it will be the first time he'll be playing in the English hoof system. Its just stupid not to call him up whilst players like Downing and Walcott are.

I agree with you, but I mean, I think there are like 3 or 4 friendlys between now and the Euros, and I would be very surprised if he doesn't play in the other games.
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:16 am

Jord wrote:
    Ben wrote:Glen Johnson, Downing, Gerrard out.

Lescott, Chamberlain, Carrick in.

Other than that, pretty good.
    lol no

Didn't even realise they were all Liverpool players. Laughing But seriously, why not?

It's stupid having 3 as many as right backs and as few as 3 centre backs, so it's perfectly reasonable to replace Johnson.

Downing is woeful, there's numerous players I'd rather have in the squad than him. Chamberlain is a young talent so it'd be good to have him blooded into the squad early.

Gerrard is debatable, I was considering swapping him with Milner but both Milner and Carrick have done more to justify a place.
    iSamuel
    iSamuel

Supports : Chelsea.

Post by iSamuel Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:47 am

Everton's Phil Neville will join the England Under-21 coaching staff for Wednesday's Euro 2013 qualifier against Belgium.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 am

Joe Hart
    Richards Smalling Jones Baines
    Parker Milner
    Sturridge Young Johnson
    Welbeck

What I'd play out of those selected.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:22 am

Hart

Richards - Smalling - Cahill - Cole

Barry - Parker

Young - Rooney - Milner

Welbeck
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:23 am

It seems odd that 3 right full backs were chosen. Could it be a possibility that Richards has been called up to fill in as a central defender potentially? think
    iSamuel
    iSamuel

Post by iSamuel Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:23 am

Hart
    Richards - Smalling - Cahill - Cole
    Barry - Parker
    Young - Sturridge - Johnson
    Welbeck
    iSamuel
    iSamuel

Post by iSamuel Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:24 am

Glen Damon wrote:It seems odd that 3 right full backs were chosen. Could it be a possibility that Richards has been called up to fill in as a central defender potentially? think

Stuart Pearce preferred him as a CB when he was at Manchester City.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:28 pm