Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+30
Stokes
The Bat-Man
Weather130
Ben 10
Muhkoo
SBSP
iSamuel
Carlos Jenkinson
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Jord
Jordi
JK
Theo Filippo
Cadbury
Danny
ConorCelticFC
Kuled
Mason
Ben
RubyArmyCTFC
Marvin
drivescore
GK01
Zzonked
Barton
easley91
Mario
Grenade
Lux
Laurencio
34 posters

England Squad to face Holland Announced

Anonymous

England Squad to face Holland Announced - Page 9 Empty Re: England Squad to face Holland Announced

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:33 pm

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    Point wrote:

Because he's crap for England and is declining like the rest of the 'golden generation' (Lampard, Terry, Cole etc).

Don't see how me wanting Gerrard to retire means I think Parker is better either or that I'm jealous of him....

He's crap? Got 1 more winners medal in his pocket than Parker does this season. Wink

+ I'd rather have Lampard than parker.

When was the medal for England then? Seeing as I specifically said England....
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

England Squad to face Holland Announced - Page 9 Empty Re: England Squad to face Holland Announced

Post by The Bat-Man Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:35 pm

I agree with Point on this, Gerrard is past it now, England are better without him.

Their midfield should be Parker and Wilshere. Gerrard and Lampard shouldn't get a look in.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:36 pm

Point wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:

He's crap? Got 1 more winners medal in his pocket than Parker does this season. Wink

You can't play worse for your country based on your ability, it's the players around you fault if he plays well for club but not for country. Plus, he is good for England. scratch
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:36 pm

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    Point wrote:

Because he's crap for England and is declining like the rest of the 'golden generation' (Lampard, Terry, Cole etc).

Don't see how me wanting Gerrard to retire means I think Parker is better either or that I'm jealous of him....

If you go by winners medals then Carrick, Rooney or Rio should be the obvious choice for captaincy.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:37 pm

Liverpool won the Carling Cup, big fucking wow.

Fuck off Jela, that's got fuck all to do with England and if you'd rather have Lampard instead of Parker you're a moron.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:38 pm

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    Point wrote:

You can't play worse for your country based on your ability, it's the players around you fault if he plays well for club but not for country. Plus, he is good for England. scratch

Yes you can...

I'm done talking to you anyways. Because either you're a moron or you're looking for a stupid argument.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:40 pm

Point wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:

Yes you can...

I'm done talking to you anyways. Because either you're a moron or you're looking for a stupid argument.

After what you just said in the chat thread, I will gladly accept.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:43 pm

Danny wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:

Have you seen his record as captain? He hasn't had any major success as a captain at any level since 2006, and his international captaincy has been horrendous, leading England to Euro 2008 and World Cup 2010 humiliations.
    You overrate the Gerrard captaincy thing.

How many other times apart from 2-3 vs Croatia was he captain in the Euro qualifyers? It's not his fault McLaren picked a useless keeper instead of Robinson.
    Even if he wasn't responsible, he certainly didn't help matters, especially in 2010 wandering out of position all over the shop and constantly giving the ball away.
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor

Formerly known as : XxBradKennedyxX

Post by Dr. Ján Ĩtor Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:19 am

Happy for super scotty but still think hart shouldve gotten it
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:24 am

lvrpl4life wrote:Don't know what the fuss is about re: Parker. Why would you want a Champions League, FA Cup, League Cup winner + World Cup captain in charge?
    Because he shouldn't be starting for England anymore?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:25 am

Theo are you the Theo on EA too? shifty
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:30 am

Yes Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:32 am

Thought so smug
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:47 am

Fuck Gerrard. Parker not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:53 am

Hopefully RvP doesn't play the full match as he's got a slight groin problem. England actually have a much better chance with likes of Terry, Ferdinand (is he in the squad?), Lampard and the other declined footballers tonight. Would be a tough match as the dutch are well organised. VDV's out tonight as well. Anyone know if Sneijder and Wijnaldum are in contention to play?
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:56 am

Ferdinand's not in the squad.

Fuck calling him declined comparing him to them 2. Dry Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:08 am

Scott Parker vs Mark van Bommel:
    Pass success: 89.5% - 87.8%
    Tackles/game 4.1 - 2.2
    Fouls/game 1.7 - 1.5
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:15 am

van Bommel is a wanker.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:15 am

Was just about to say Parker's not a cunt either. Fuck off Kuled. Rage
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:18 am

Joseph Barton ‏ disapproves.

''Scott Parker ahead of Steven Gerrard.........I'm speechless. #whatafarce''
    drivescore
    drivescore

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Bayern Munich, Liverpool FC

Post by drivescore Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:26 am

I would also have preferred Gerrard or Hart but I'm not English so it doe snot really matter.Parker would still have been my 3rd choice so I'm okay with it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:55 am

Wouldn't be surprised if Gerrard not being captain is down to him not starting tonight. He played 120 minutes on Sunday, and we have Arsenal at 12:45pm this Saturday. Could be Kenny's orders.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:56 am

Scott. wrote:Wouldn't be surprised if Gerrard not being captain is down to him not starting tonight. He played 120 minutes on Sunday, and we have Arsenal at 12:45pm this Saturday. Could be Kenny's orders.

Yeah, probably. Parker wouldn't get the captaincy in any other circumstances tbh.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:57 am

If he starts, then my theory is blown away. Laughing
    Anonymous

Scott. wrote:If he starts, then my theory is blown away. Laughing

Oh right, I thought that it was confirmed. shifty
    Anonymous

Should have been given to Wayne Rooney.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:58 am

Apparently Pearce made the decision weeks ago though I've read. If true then he's always wanted him as captain regardless of how long Gerrard played for.

Don't act for a link as it was a few journalists on twitter.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:58 am

BladeGunner wrote:Should have been given to Wayne Rooney.

Would stop supporting England in any way whatsoever if this happened.

Srs.

Not srs.

No, actually srs.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:59 am

He's injured shifty
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:00 am

Zzonked wrote:

Would stop supporting England in any way whatsoever if this happened.

Srs.

Not srs.

No, actually srs.
    England Squad to face Holland Announced - Page 9 Brazil+v+England+International+Friendly+hyxllOlDK64l
    England Squad to face Holland Announced - Page 9 3925848005

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:28 pm