Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Wenger Mind Games? Van Persie in squad to face Barca

crump
    crump

Wenger Mind Games? Van Persie in squad to face Barca Empty Wenger Mind Games? Van Persie in squad to face Barca

Post by crump Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:21 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/9416749.stm

Interesting.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Wenger Mind Games? Van Persie in squad to face Barca Empty Re: Wenger Mind Games? Van Persie in squad to face Barca

Post by Mouse Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:22 am

Not mind games, just wants van persie to wank him off on the plane.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Wenger Mind Games? Van Persie in squad to face Barca Empty Re: Wenger Mind Games? Van Persie in squad to face Barca

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:31 am

mouseboy11 wrote:Not mind games, just wants van persie to wank him off on the plane.

He's too old...

atleast make a decent joke Neutral
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:33 am

Old is gold Wenger Mind Games? Van Persie in squad to face Barca 957770
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:34 am

Fantastic, I hope he starts.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:08 am

Please. pray

Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:58 am

Not being funny but you've posted about 10 threads which could have quite easily either gone in the Arsenal thread or the respective match thread.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:01 am

Zzonked wrote:Not being funny but you've posted about 10 threads which could have quite easily either gone in the Arsenal thread or the respective match thread.
    I agree with you.. although you do seem to hate Arsenal. Laughing
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:03 am

Sorry, I just keep forgetting to put info into the sub-catergory threads.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:05 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:Not being funny but you've posted about 10 threads which could have quite easily either gone in the Arsenal thread or the respective match thread.
    I agree with you.. although you do seem to hate Arsenal. Laughing

Laughing

I've tried not to be that asshole who always points it out but there's been a fair few. I don't hate Arsenal.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:28 pm