Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+39
Mr. Hassard
Danny
Zzonked
Weather130
Pippo
Benitez
LFC_Grunners
Paulinho
ShakerMatty
Keanoo
SBSP
YukiAbe1996
Childish Logic
MickStupp
Barton
Gegilworld93
Uncle John from Jamaica
Hernandez_14
Grenade
CollieBuddz
ResurrectionRooney
iSamuel
Laurencio
Jord
Carlos Jenkinson
Sean
Drake
menalawyerguy
ayvee1
Totti
crump
Schnix
Jack
Theo Filippo
Ben 10
Mason
Kuled
Jordi
TheRangersFan
43 posters

Rangers in administration (lozies)

Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Rangers in administration (lozies) - Page 10 Empty Re: Rangers in administration (lozies)

Post by Laurencio Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:14 am

Lu❣s Suarez wrote:Would it be a bad thing to have SPL clubs in the English league system?

Just have them start somewhere in the middle of the english system, like create a new conference for SPL clubs, with promotion to the Blue Square North and South.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_football_clubs_in_Scotland

There's A LOT of clubs in scotland.
    Anonymous

Rangers in administration (lozies) - Page 10 Empty Re: Rangers in administration (lozies)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:16 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    mauro=beast wrote:good riddance to useless club, only a few more scottish clubs to go and the world will finally be rid of scottish fitba

And mauro lays a Longshanks style beasting down on the whole of Scotland.

Why do you cunts come in here and try and turn it into a thread for bashing Scotland? It's really boring now
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:22 am

The Maestro wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

And mauro lays a Longshanks style beasting down on the whole of Scotland.

Why do you cunts come in here and try and turn it into a thread for bashing Scotland? It's really boring now

I'm fucking kidding, dipshit. I always humor mauro on his "beastings." Lighten up. More importantly, say something that makes you look more than half an evolutionary step beyond neanderthal. K?

Last edited by menalawyerguy on Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:22 am

Laurencio wrote:
    Lu❣s Suarez wrote:Would it be a bad thing to have SPL clubs in the English league system?

Just have them start somewhere in the middle of the english system, like create a new conference for SPL clubs, with promotion to the Blue Square North and South.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_football_clubs_in_Scotland

There's A LOT of clubs in scotland.
    And?

Have the appropriate relegation and promotion system leading up to the SPL which would be the top tier, then have SPL clubs get promoted to Blue Square North/South, then Blue Square, then the League 2 and so on.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:23 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    The Maestro wrote:

I'm fucking kidding, dipshit. I always humor mauro on his "beastings." Lighten up. More importantly, say something that makes you look more than have an evolutionary step beyond neanderthal. K?
    That'd be quite the achievement. In many ways we are inferior to the Neanderthal.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:26 am

Lu❣s Suarez wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

I'm fucking kidding, dipshit. I always humor mauro on his "beastings." Lighten up. More importantly, say something that makes you look more than have an evolutionary step beyond neanderthal. K?
    That'd be quite the achievement. In many ways we are inferior to the Neanderthal.

True. Neanderthal never started riots or got into drunken fist fights over some stupid football game.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:26 am

They dont even have any decent players to steal... Crying or Very sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:30 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    The Maestro wrote:

I'm fucking kidding, dipshit. I always humor mauro on his "beastings." Lighten up. More importantly, say something that makes you look more than half an evolutionary step beyond neanderthal. K?

I've contributed a lot to this thread, unlike yourself, you've just come in and started bashing Scotland, it's tiresome.

Since you're so critical of Scottish people, and in particular their behaviour, where are you from?

If you are English, this is going to be hilarious.
    Benitez
    Benitez

Supports : Antonella Roccuzzo <3

Post by Benitez Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:30 am

Shame it's not Celtic
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:34 am

The Maestro wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

I've contributed a lot to this thread, unlike yourself,

From what I've seen, you've mostly contributed hatred and callousness.

you've just come in and started bashing Scotland, it's tiresome.

Since you're so critical of Scottish people, and in particular their behaviour, where are you from?

For the second time, I wasn't bashing Scotland. Scotland is sweet. I was teasing mauro. Try to get that through your thick skull this time.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:35 am

Just leave the thread, you still haven't said where you're from?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:35 am

Benitez wrote:Shame it's not Celtic
    No, it's fucking great it's not Celtic. Dance

Celtic not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:37 am

Hatred, callousness?!?! Wow, you expect me to have sympathy for a club who have encouraged bigotry, employed sectarian signing policies, been a breeding ground for sectarianism since they were shat into existance.

Fucking no chance, I take every bit of pleasure in seeing them in trouble
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:42 am

Not possible as they would need to displace another club in the middle and it would be unfair on the other clubs behind them. To play in English football they need to start right from the bottom.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:43 am

The Maestro wrote:Just leave the thread, you still haven't said where you're from?

I'm American. But unless you are trying to start some bigoted jingoistic nationalism war, how is it relevant?
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:44 am

The Maestro wrote:Hatred, callousness?!?! Wow, you expect me to have sympathy for a club who have encouraged bigotry, employed sectarian signing policies, been a breeding ground for sectarianism since they were shat into existance.

Fucking no chance, I take every bit of pleasure in seeing them in trouble
    I ask again, are you saying the answer to James' question on the previous page is 'yes'?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:46 am

menalawyerguy wrote:
    The Maestro wrote:Just leave the thread, you still haven't said where you're from?

I'm American. But unless you are trying to start some bigoted jingoistic nationalism war, how is it relevant?

Very ironic as this is what you were trying to do in the first place.

"It's a human tragedy, but these Scottish morons are too drunk, tribal and isolated to realise it.

"And we didn't have to wait long for a case to prove your point"

"And mauro lays a Longshanks style beasting down on the whole of Scotland."

And the answer is no, every club has an element in their support

Rangers however have poisoned Scotland by embracing sectarianism for years.

Last edited by The Maestro on Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:46 am

Please ban Benitez again.
    Benitez
    Benitez

Supports : Antonella Roccuzzo <3

Post by Benitez Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:48 am

Grenade wrote:

Not possible as they would need to displace another club in the middle and it would be unfair on the other clubs behind them. To play in English football they need to start right from the bottom.

Agreed, i never understand why SPL fans think they can just jump in the middle of the Championship, if they wanted in the English divisions, they will have to start from the BSQ
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:48 am

Kuled wrote:Please ban Benitez again.

This
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:50 am

The Maestro wrote:

This

Lets not kid ourselves, Celtic have their fare share of sectarian support.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:52 am

Sean wrote:
    The Maestro wrote:

This

Describe the sectarian element in our support
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:52 am

Harsh ? To be honest when you were his age on ea you were just as bad at making shit posts so you're hardly one to talk Laughing
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:54 am

The Maestro wrote:
    Sean wrote:

Describe the sectarian element in our support

I know alot of Celtic fans, and have heard alot of thier hatred for "huns", a Rangers fan is just as likely to recieve sectarian abuse as a Celtic fan is.

Although tbf, at least we dont sing about it during games.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:55 am

Grenade wrote:

Harsh ? To be honest when you were his age on ea you were just as bad at making shit posts so you're hardly one to talk Laughing
    Yeah and all the 15 year olds were cunts to me What a Face
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:56 am

The Maestro wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

Very ironic as this is what you were trying to do in the first place.

"And mauro lays a Longshanks style beasting down on the whole of Scotland."

Can't believe I have to keep explaining this to you...

I have said nothing against Scotland or Scottish people. For the third time, the comment to mauro was teasing/humoring mauro. Not Scotland. Scotland is beautiful. I like Scottish people. I work with a few and they are hilarious. Scottish movies are awesome. Trainspotting is one of my favorites. Happy now? For fuck sake

RR: "It's a human tragedy, but these Scottish morons are too drunk, tribal and isolated to realise it.

MLG: "And we didn't have to wait long for a case to prove your point"

It wasn't the Scottish part I was concurring with. It was the moronic and isolated parts. Anyway, you were embodying his point with your callousness for the innocent people who are going to suffer for this. That was the main point. Sure, there are some nasty fuckers who support Rangers. It doesn't justify the tragedy. Celtic has its share of unconscionable cunts as well.

And the answer is no, every club has an element in their support

Rangers however have poisoned Scotland by embracing sectarianism for years.
    Celtic hasn't?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:05 am

Please, while you tell me to have sympathy with the people who will suffer because Rangers are in administration, and remind us this is a human tragedy .... you haven't said anything about why they are in this position int he first place. Rangers have cheated the country out of over £50m. How many extra nurses could have been employed for this 50 miilion? I know a family who have a severly disabled child . Every year they got a three seperate weeks of respite care giving the parents a well deserved break . This has now been cut to two owing to spending cuts . If companies like Rangers who avoid paying tax behaved in a dignified honest manner many of cuts to disabled people might not have occured. Soldiers in Afghanistan have to share a flak jacket between two of them. How many soldiers could have a flak jacket each if Rangers had paid their tax?

They stole money to pay rich young footballers millions of pounds. So please, shut the fuck up.

And no, Rangers employed a sectarian signing policy. They refused to sign Catholics. Celtic have always been open to anybody. It's Rangers who have continually sang the Famine Song, whilst telling everybody they were up to their knees in fenian blood.

FUCK THEM, I hope they get liquidated.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:09 am

Blackburn might put a £200k bid in for Davis, that might tempt them.
    Totti
    Totti

Post by Totti Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:29 am

Jordo wrote:
    Totti wrote:The guy at the end crying. Laughing

Because he is going to be jumping for joy because his club could be going under.

He's about 40 years too old to be crying about football.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:53 am

Scotland's UEFA co-efficient ranking is going to be on par with the likes of San Marino and Andorra soon

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:32 pm