Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+39
Mr. Hassard
Danny
Zzonked
Weather130
Pippo
Benitez
LFC_Grunners
Paulinho
ShakerMatty
Keanoo
SBSP
YukiAbe1996
Childish Logic
MickStupp
Barton
Gegilworld93
Uncle John from Jamaica
Hernandez_14
Grenade
CollieBuddz
ResurrectionRooney
iSamuel
Laurencio
Jord
Carlos Jenkinson
Sean
Drake
menalawyerguy
ayvee1
Totti
crump
Schnix
Jack
Theo Filippo
Ben 10
Mason
Kuled
Jordi
TheRangersFan
43 posters

Rangers in administration (lozies)

Anonymous

Rangers in administration (lozies) - Page 16 Empty Re: Rangers in administration (lozies)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:46 am

Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:When will people learn protesting does nothing? Laughing

It does affect things. Neutral
    Anonymous

Rangers in administration (lozies) - Page 16 Empty Re: Rangers in administration (lozies)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:46 am

Admin doesn't waive a 100m tax bill .. the 100m tax bill puts you into liquidation

GOD BLESS CRAIG WHYTE not worthy

Rangers in administration (lozies) - Page 16 NBQUw
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:47 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:The Scottish Government held a meeting with the Rangers administrators today, I told you so, we are the beating heart of Scotland. It can't live without us. Smile

Celtic fans again, seething! rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:47 am

Jordo wrote:
    Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:When will people learn protesting does nothing? Laughing

Of course, yes. It will whip up 75m.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:48 am

Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:
    Jordo wrote:

Don't need it. Smile
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:49 am

So, what does the future actually hold now?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:49 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:The Scottish Government held a meeting with the Rangers administrators today, I told you so, we are the beating heart of Scotland. It can't live without us. Smile
    I heard alex salmond actually has quite the man crush and bocanegra.
    Anonymous

Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:
    Jordo wrote:

I thought you meant protesting in general. shifty
    Anonymous

Jordo wrote:
    Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:

In football. Yes, its pointless.
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

Post by Ben 10 Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:49 am

I hope they get liquidated if all their fans are like Jela.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:50 am

Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:
    Jordo wrote:

No, it is not pointless.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:50 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:

Don't need it. Smile
    So you going to agree a penny per pound deal with your creditors?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:51 am

Jordo wrote:
    Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:

No, it is not pointless.
    This man. Does not give a fuck. Rangers in administration (lozies) - Page 16 Ashley460276
    Most dont.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:52 am

Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:

Don't need it. Smile
    So you going to agree a penny per pound deal with your creditors?

Nah, we'll be nice and give them 10p hehe Rangers in administration (lozies) - Page 16 3925848005
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:53 am

Oh my god Jela hahahahahahhah

What are the Scottish government going to do!?!? For a company who doesn't pay their taxes.

What they are saying is they will offer assistance to those who lose their jobs as a result of administration

"Scottish Government is prepared to offer assistance to anyone affected by the economic impact of administration".

A standard reply to a question about administration

You thought they were going to help out Rangers... LO LO IM SEETHING!!!

Rangers in administration (lozies) - Page 16 Lolol-meme-face-gif
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:53 am

hume7 wrote:I hope they get liquidated if all their fans are like Jela.

We'll still exist in the same form, so if you want. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:54 am

The Maestro wrote:Oh my god Jela hahahahahahhah

What are the Scottish government going to do!?!? For a company who doesn't pay their taxes.

What they are saying is they will offer assistance to those who lose their jobs as a result of administration

"Scottish Government is prepared to offer assistance to anyone affected by the economic impact of administration".

A standard reply to a question about administration

You thought they were going to help out Rangers... LO LO IM SEETHING!!!

Rangers in administration (lozies) - Page 16 Lolol-meme-face-gif

Evidently so with these big replies trying to cover up your true feelings with a few 'LOLOLO' etc. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:55 am

Can someone give me a rough idea of how likely liquidation is? I just cant see it happening...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:56 am

Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:Can someone give me a rough idea of how likely liquidation is? I just cant see it happening...

Irrelevant.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:57 am

Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:Can someone give me a rough idea of how likely liquidation is? I just cant see it happening...

The only option is liquidation

They are in administration now and owe £9m to HMRC because Whyte didn't pay tax, on top of that they are in debt which could be about £40m, and facing a £75m tax bill

the only option if they cannot pay is LIQUIDATION .. they cannot pay in any way whatsoever

news from only a couple of hours ago .. very serious threat of liquidation

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/west-central/297672-very-serious-threat-of-liquidation-at-crisis-hit-rangers/
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:57 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:

Irrelevant.
    ?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:58 am

The Maestro wrote:

They are in administration now and owe £9m to HMRC because Whyte didn't pay tax, on top of that they are in debt which could be about £40m, and facing a £75m tax bill

the only option if they cannot pay is LIQUIDATION .. they cannot pay in any way whatsoever

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/west-central/297672-very-serious-threat-of-liquidation-at-crisis-hit-rangers/
    But can they not agree a penny per pound deal with their creditors so they only have to pay back a fraction?
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:59 am

I had a good conversation with a taxi driver today about the whole situation, he was a Celtic fan. We spoke objectively and subjectively about what will happen, what this means for Scottish football etc. and it was a pleasure. That's when I don't mind Old Firm fans. It's when you get guys like some on here that are so blinded by their hatred of the opposite team that they can't see the bigger picture.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:00 am

The Maestro wrote:

Debt of £40million, yeh ok Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:00 am

Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:
    The Maestro wrote:

But can they not agree a penny per pound deal with their creditors so they only have to pay back a fraction?

Yes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:01 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:

Yes.
    How does that work? Can the creditors refuse?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:02 am

HAHAHAHA he's still in denial

Would you like some jelly and ice cream Jela? Go on have some

Anonymous

Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:

Yes.
    How does that work? Can the creditors refuse?

Yes and can keep refusing. But what's the fucking point in that? Then they'll get nothing. Laughing
    Anonymous

..... and then you'll go into liquidation and die.

hahahahaha
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:03 am

The Maestro wrote:HAHAHAHA he's still in denial

Would you like some jelly and ice cream Jela? Go on have some

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

You sure that's not animals? Did you hear them? OMFG rofl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:43 pm