Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Mouse
Hitchy
Bushido
El Jefe
Bebe_Fun
moscowmadeit3
Jordi
Barton
Grenade
Jamie
Danny
Jord
Kuled
menalawyerguy
18 posters

Steven Gerrard makes it into the all time best World XI ever

Anonymous

Steven Gerrard makes it into the all time best World XI ever - Page 5 Empty Re: Steven Gerrard makes it into the all time best World XI ever

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:35 am

I now respect you a great deal.

I apologise too.

On an unrelated note, LOL at your signature. I remember seeing that during the game on tele and thought, someone is definitely going to make a GIF out of that!
    Bushido
    Bushido

Steven Gerrard makes it into the all time best World XI ever - Page 5 Empty Re: Steven Gerrard makes it into the all time best World XI ever

Post by Bushido Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:39 am

Mr. Ree wrote:I now respect you a great deal.

I apologise too.

On an unrelated note, LOL at your signature. I remember seeing that during the game on tele and thought, someone is definitely going to make a GIF out of that!

Was probably a foul to...

Yakubu was doing that before he got injured and was getting called up for free kicks, strange that isn't it.

And no problem mate.

bitch fight there there
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:28 am

Will you 2 gays shut up.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:42 am

The-Reporter wrote:Will you 2 gays shut up.

Scintillating comment.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:00 am

Mr. Ree wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:Will you 2 gays shut up.

Scintillating comment.
    Likewise. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:17 am