Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Glen Miller
El_indian
Dan
Forest
Juventino
Mr Durmmond
Ra's al Ghul
Grenade
Theo Filippo
hoggyboy
The Bat-Man
Gegilworld93
Kelloggg8
Cornholio
Sheppy
Jord
Keanoo
Sean
Pippo
luke.
Jayx1012
SBSP
Roloman4
ricky//habana
menalawyerguy
Cameron.
Jordi
Kuled
Cadbury
Childish Logic
mac
Weather130
Mustangt125
dena
Lux
Danny
40 posters

2011 Africa & Middle East Protests/Revolutions

Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

2011 Africa & Middle East Protests/Revolutions - Page 11 Empty Re: 2011 Africa & Middle East Protests/Revolutions

Post by Roloman4 Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:46 pm

Mustangt125 wrote:SBSP you shutup. I have done nothing but point out facts here. You have portrayed nothing but a hippie liberal entitlement Arabic nutcase. I have also noticed that when you have nothing intelligent on the subject to say you resort to the "Oh hehe, Fox news" posts. Poor form.

@ Dan - I misread and thought you called me retarded silent If you don't care about the situation, which is clearly the one being discussed, then feel free to not post or whatever. Cretin.

Abraar is anything but a hippie, he is religious.

And please don't run around slandering liberals, just as I won't run around slandering conservatives, it makes you look like a fool.
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

2011 Africa & Middle East Protests/Revolutions - Page 11 Empty Re: 2011 Africa & Middle East Protests/Revolutions

Post by Mustangt125 Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:57 pm

Roloman4 wrote:
    Mustangt125 wrote:SBSP you shutup. I have done nothing but point out facts here. You have portrayed nothing but a hippie liberal entitlement Arabic nutcase. I have also noticed that when you have nothing intelligent on the subject to say you resort to the "Oh hehe, Fox news" posts. Poor form.

@ Dan - I misread and thought you called me retarded silent If you don't care about the situation, which is clearly the one being discussed, then feel free to not post or whatever. Cretin.

Abraar is anything but a hippie, he is religious.

And please don't run around slandering liberals, just as I won't run around slandering conservatives, it makes you look like a fool.

I get slandered for being conservative every time I post about anything to do with politics. In fact, Abraar just did it on the last page.

When I get criticized, mainly by him, for being conservative I want to say "hippie liberal douche" like from South Park Razz but I didn't want to call him a douche
    Kelloggg8

Formerly known as : QwertyKirby
    Supports : CF América, Toronto FC

Post by Kelloggg8 Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:07 pm

Conservatives facepalm
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:22 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    Mustangt125 wrote:What NZG? What I described happened. Egypt was totally humbled by Israel, and it would happen again if they tried anything smart. Not only was it Egypt, it was multiple other Arab countries at the same time that were humbled.

And I think Russia is smarter than to jump in against Israel and get involved in that manner in the middle east again. They have nothing to gain in that situation.

The only reason Israel won the 1948 War was because they had the backing of the US and the UK. I also hate when people make it seem like Israel was fighting against 8 different nations. If you actually compare the strength, Israel had 115K soldiers compared to the combined 60K of Arab soldiers.

If we look at the Yom Kippur War, Egypt and its allies were kicking Israel's ass until the UN stopped the war before a WW3 broke out. Simply put, Israel would be nothing without the US.
    Well, but they were Laughing

And obviously Israel needed the US to help them, surrounded by enemies who were strongly supported themselves by the Sovjets, for a neutral like me it's pretty remarkable how Israel were able to exist, let alone developing higher than every other nation in the Middle East in every aspect, you can't claim that this was all because of the US.
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:18 am

QwertyKirby wrote:Conservatives 2011 Africa & Middle East Protests/Revolutions - Page 11 58503

Liberals 2011 Africa & Middle East Protests/Revolutions - Page 11 58503

Ran Europe into the ground and now trying it in the USA.
    Kelloggg8

Formerly known as : QwertyKirby
    Supports : CF América, Toronto FC

Post by Kelloggg8 Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:17 am

Mustangt125 wrote:
    QwertyKirby wrote:Conservatives 2011 Africa & Middle East Protests/Revolutions - Page 11 58503

Bush did that Coffee
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:27 am

QwertyKirby wrote:
    Mustangt125 wrote:

Bush did that 2011 Africa & Middle East Protests/Revolutions - Page 11 28973

Nah, it was the entitlements. 2011 Africa & Middle East Protests/Revolutions - Page 11 28973
    mac
    mac

Supports : Liverpool

Post by mac Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:47 am

Mustang, I have a question for you? Do you actually enjoy Fox News or anything that it reports and do you find it as a reliable news source full of informative reporters and commentators?

It's a serious question.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:11 am

Liberals are running America into the ground. rofl Good one. rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:00 pm

Gegilworld93 wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    Mustangt125 wrote:What NZG? What I described happened. Egypt was totally humbled by Israel, and it would happen again if they tried anything smart. Not only was it Egypt, it was multiple other Arab countries at the same time that were humbled.

And I think Russia is smarter than to jump in against Israel and get involved in that manner in the middle east again. They have nothing to gain in that situation.

The only reason Israel won the 1948 War was because they had the backing of the US and the UK. I also hate when people make it seem like Israel was fighting against 8 different nations. If you actually compare the strength, Israel had 115K soldiers compared to the combined 60K of Arab soldiers.

If we look at the Yom Kippur War, Egypt and its allies were kicking Israel's ass until the UN stopped the war before a WW3 broke out. Simply put, Israel would be nothing without the US.
    Well, but they were Laughing

And obviously Israel needed the US to help them, surrounded by enemies who were strongly supported themselves by the Sovjets, for a neutral like me it's pretty remarkable how Israel were able to exist, let alone developing higher than every other nation in the Middle East in every aspect, you can't claim that this was all because of the US.

In a way it is. Not only did the US help Israel become the nation it is now, but they also screwed the Middle Eastern nations and all their potential by supporting puppet dictators. Israel deserves some credit for the things their citizens accomplish, but it would have been such a different story if it wasn't for the involvement of the US.
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:21 pm

@ Mac - I get my news from multiple different sources, and the job that I hvae during certain parts of the year require that I check all sources. If I have to watch a news source I like my local news (during a huge event). If it comes down to Fox News vs CNN, CNBC, NBC, or any of the other mainstreams then yes I wil go with FNC every time.

The same way you people, especially the British that for some reason are so far from reality regarding American politics, see Fox News, a lot of Americans see the other sources I mentioned above.

More Americans at heart are conservative because America as a nation is. Lessen the government involvement and let Americans create jobs, money, and innovations.

That's how America started and has been fo the majority of her time, and soon you will see that. The dems are gonna lose the Senate majority and the Presidency in 12. The entitlement shit is over.

@ SB - Yeah, surely you saw the London/England riots. Surely you noticed other countries like Portugal and Greece are bankrupt. It's because they tried to be nanny states and shit. The entitlements have gone too far in America, too, and that's why we are so far in debt, yada yada yada.

Edit: Check this out. You never saw anybody on Fox News saying they get tingles up their legs when Bush spoke or did something. This is blatant, BLATANT, homer-ism if you will or bias.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no9fpKVXxCc

Haha Chris Matthews, what a fag.

Edit: Mac, the best way to say it is there are different parts of conservatism. I am not a tea-party guy and they are the "religious conservatives". I am more of the economic conservative guy. I want different levels of government involvement, fewer restrictions on small business, taxes, etc.

Which brand of Christianity a candidate is from is not really my top criterion.
    mac
    mac

Supports : Liverpool

Post by mac Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:11 pm

@Mustang

I was just curious. I personally find Fox's bias toward the right to be blatant and some of their reporting, commentators etc. to be laughable far too often. Glenn Beck (fired) and Bill O'Reilly have said things far worse than Chris Matthews ever has.

Of course, MSNBC, CNN, NBC, etc. have their faults as well but I honestly think Fox is a joke compared to most U.S. news channels and at times portrays Americans as ignorant bigots to the world audience.

That's just my take. I don't want to get into a heated debate about conservatives vs. liberals, right vs. left, republicans vs. democrats etc. though. It wouldn't be very productive.

Anyways, thanks for letting me get a better understanding of your general views.
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:37 am

No worries, bro. And yeah some of the people on FNC are defintiely cringeworthy as you would say. I don't care for Glen Beck and as you say he's fired already.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:57 pm

2011 Africa & Middle East Protests/Revolutions - Page 11 04

shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:32 pm

More seats for us. smug
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:14 pm

Any word from Egypt Ahly? Do you still have family/friends there?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:12 pm

Yeah my whole family is there. Nothing new so far. Mubarak's court trial resumes on 9/5. The military is in limbo right now. They are having a hard time running the country without upsetting the people. Campaigns for the Parliment elections should start soon. The sooner we have a civil government, the better.
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Post by Roloman4 Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:07 pm

Mustangt125 wrote:@ Mac - I get my news from multiple different sources, and the job that I hvae during certain parts of the year require that I check all sources. If I have to watch a news source I like my local news (during a huge event). If it comes down to Fox News vs CNN, CNBC, NBC, or any of the other mainstreams then yes I wil go with FNC every time.

The same way you people, especially the British that for some reason are so far from reality regarding American politics, see Fox News, a lot of Americans see the other sources I mentioned above.

More Americans at heart are conservative because America as a nation is. Lessen the government involvement and let Americans create jobs, money, and innovations.

That's how America started and has been fo the majority of her time, and soon you will see that. The dems are gonna lose the Senate majority and the Presidency in 12. The entitlement shit is over.

@ SB - Yeah, surely you saw the London/England riots. Surely you noticed other countries like Portugal and Greece are bankrupt. It's because they tried to be nanny states and shit. The entitlements have gone too far in America, too, and that's why we are so far in debt, yada yada yada.

Edit: Check this out. You never saw anybody on Fox News saying they get tingles up their legs when Bush spoke or did something. This is blatant, BLATANT, homer-ism if you will or bias.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no9fpKVXxCc

Haha Chris Matthews, what a fag.

Edit: Mac, the best way to say it is there are different parts of conservatism. I am not a tea-party guy and they are the "religious conservatives". I am more of the economic conservative guy. I want different levels of government involvement, fewer restrictions on small business, taxes, etc.

Which brand of Christianity a candidate is from is not really my top criterion.

I myself am an anarchist, but a left-wing anarchist, which is different from the brand of anarchism usually seen or talked about.

Esentially it is a form of communism without a government, which I see, in a position with as much power as Marx claimed it needed to be in the early stages of revolution, to be dangerous and evil.

One of the main reasons I don't ever want Republicans to win anything is because they have been hijacked by Dominionists, Tea-Partiers, and other lunatics.

For example... Mitt Romney, a man with no character, just says what the right-wing wants him to believe to get elected, and then, Rick Perry, a polarized asshole that admitted he would hurt a high-ranking government official, not to mention he prefers creationism to evolution, and would probably have something to say about that if he ever got in power.

These are the two most likely candidates, frankly, I wouldn't want either of them in power, not to mention the other candidates, such as Bachmman and Gingrich.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:58 pm

The civil war in Libya is virtually over. Gaddafi's family has crossed the Libya-Algeria border according to Algerian officials. The NTC (National Transitional Council) has taken over Tripoli and is the de facto government of Libya. They are giving Gaddafi loyalists in the town of Sirte until Saturday to peaceful hand over control of the town to the new government. If they do not, the NTC will be forced to use the military to take over the town. Gaddafi's whereabouts are still unknown.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:02 pm

He's chilling in my house
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:04 pm

Cam wrote:He's chilling in my house
    Will be over in five...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:05 pm

I don't want Muslims in my house dude..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:17 pm

Then why is Gaddafi in your house. shifty

Anyways, interesting article: http://english.aljazeera.net/indepth/opinion/2011/08/2011822184853834181.html
    I don't know if I agree with all the points, but they are interesting nonetheless.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:26 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2030233/Gaddafi-playboy-luxury-Seafront-villas-booze-jet-skis-hot-tubs-steel-doors.html#ixzz1WAkJAlUZ

Bastard
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:22 pm

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2011/09/201199225334494935.html

This + Turkey. Could see another Israeli war soon. shifty
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:36 pm

ahlycotc wrote:http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2011/09/201199225334494935.html

This + Turkey. Could see another Israeli war soon. 2011 Africa & Middle East Protests/Revolutions - Page 11 279869

Ill advised Egypt, ill advised.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:53 pm

polska. wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2030233/Gaddafi-playboy-luxury-Seafront-villas-booze-jet-skis-hot-tubs-steel-doors.html#ixzz1WAkJAlUZ

Bastard

ahlycotc wrote:http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2011/09/201199225334494935.html

This + Turkey. Could see another Israeli war soon. shifty

tut tut

Too early.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:33 am

A young Yemeni woman is one of three women to win the Noble Peace Prize yesterday.

The Yemeni President has announced today that he will step down in the coming days.
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:18 am

More Christian Churches being attacked by Muslims in Egypt. Then when the Christians protest the Egyptian government fires upon them and runs tanks and vehicles through the crowd.

Standard Muslims. They can protest and attack Christians but Christians aren't given rights or protected by the government/military.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:30 am

Mustangt125 wrote:More Christian Churches being attacked by Muslims in Egypt. Then when the Christians protest the Egyptian government fires upon them and runs tanks and vehicles through the crowd.

Standard Muslims. They can protest and attack Christians but Christians aren't given rights or protected by the government/military.

Stop with your hating. Everyone in Egypt is talking about it and showing solidarity with the Christians. It's just a few lunatics misrepresenting the Muslims. As for the Army's actions, they do that with the Muslims too. They are just trying to restore order and defend themselves when being attacked upon. I'm not standing up for the Army because they are corrupt as well, but I can't 100% blame them either.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:50 pm