Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Glen Miller
El_indian
Dan
Forest
Juventino
Mr Durmmond
Ra's al Ghul
Grenade
Theo Filippo
hoggyboy
The Bat-Man
Gegilworld93
Kelloggg8
Cornholio
Sheppy
Jord
Keanoo
Sean
Pippo
luke.
Jayx1012
SBSP
Roloman4
ricky//habana
menalawyerguy
Cameron.
Jordi
Kuled
Cadbury
Childish Logic
mac
Weather130
Mustangt125
dena
Lux
Danny
40 posters

2011 Africa & Middle East Protests/Revolutions

Anonymous

2011 Africa & Middle East Protests/Revolutions - Page 10 Empty Re: 2011 Africa & Middle East Protests/Revolutions

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:25 pm

Cam wrote:Wish all the rebels would go home

Neutral
    Anonymous

2011 Africa & Middle East Protests/Revolutions - Page 10 Empty Re: 2011 Africa & Middle East Protests/Revolutions

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:26 pm

Cam wrote:Wish all the rebels would go home

rofl
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:29 pm

Don't get it.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:12 pm

ahlycotc wrote:Haven't updated in a while...

Libya: The war is almost over. The rebels have entered Libya's capital. Gaddafi and his forces are expected to fall within hours or at the very most days.

Syria: Syria's leader is quickly becoming another Gaddafi. His forces are killing people left and right and the rest of the world have called for him to step down immediately. He has lost any legitimacy in his rule.

Egypt: Israel killed 5 innocent Egyptian policeman near the border of Israel and Egypt. Egypt recalled their ambassador and kicked out the Israeli ambassador to Egypt. Israel made an official apology for the deaths. Egypt has accepted the apology, but are saying it's not enough. They want a full investigation and compensation. The Egyptian public is outraged and one man climbed to the top of the embassy building, took the Israeli flag down, and replaced it with the Egyptian flag. There are mass protests in Egypt over the situation. Israel better watch itself or it could start a war between the two countries.

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Didn't hear about this. I gotta keep more update.
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:07 pm

That sucks.

However Egypt has no government, they wouldn't do too well in a war against another country. And Israel would pwn Egypt again.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:29 pm

Mustangt125 wrote:That sucks.

However Egypt has no government, they wouldn't do too well in a war against another country. And Israel would pwn Egypt again.

I like how you make it sound like one big game.

Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:39 am

Not happy with the Egyptian revolution, only causing more unrest in the Middle East since Mubarak was close to Israel, there was a pretty good balance.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:10 am

But the world would pwn Israel.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:36 am

Dan wrote:

But the world would pwn Israel.

America wouldn't because of the Illuminati Mischief
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:42 am

NZG wrote:

It's not a game at all. Try reading up on some history. Egypt has tried that in the past, and failed in spectacular fashion. In fact they were beaten so badly that they, after the war, turned favorable toward Egypt compared to the rest of the Arab world.

@ Dan - No, no they wouldn't. Israel has either the 2nd best military in the world. They are our buddies, so we wouldn't let anything happen to them, especially if it's them vs the Arab world that doesn't like us, not to mention England is also friends with Israel. So that was a superbly retarded thing to say.

Haha. What country with a real military that could do anything to Israel would jump in on the side of Egypt in that situation?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:00 am

I thought those guys entered Gaza firing their weapons or something? Don't know I haven't really checked the news but it sounds like Israel had reason to shoot them down..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:24 pm

Mustangt125 wrote:
    NZG wrote:

It's not a game at all. Try reading up on some history. Egypt has tried that in the past, and failed in spectacular fashion. In fact they were beaten so badly that they, after the war, turned favorable toward Egypt compared to the rest of the Arab world.

@ Dan - No, no they wouldn't. Israel has either the 2nd best military in the world. They are our buddies, so we wouldn't let anything happen to them, especially if it's them vs the Arab world that doesn't like us, not to mention England is also friends with Israel. So that was a superbly retarded thing to say.

Haha. What country with a real military that could do anything to Israel would jump in on the side of Egypt in that situation?

Russia Simples

polska. wrote:I thought those guys entered Gaza firing their weapons or something? Don't know I haven't really checked the news but it sounds like Israel had reason to shoot them down..

Israel was firing at Palestinian militants entering Israeli's southern border and shot 5 Egyptian policeman near the border at the same time. Israel had no right to shoot at Egyptians as they were not involved at all. I'm not sure if it was an accident or not, but I wonder how you can confuse Egyptian policemen with Palestinian militants.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:27 pm

groce.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:30 pm

Gadhafi = GONE
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:34 pm

Not yet. Yesterday they announced that Saif Islam was captured. Today, he showed up on TV to dispel those claims. Neutral Gaddafi will fall soon though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:00 pm

lol if you think Russia would get involved.

Erm if that was the case, then it was most probably an accident. I doubt Israeli soldiers would shoot at Egyptian Police Officers purposely.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:03 pm

polska. wrote:lol if you think Russia would get involved.

Erm if that was the case, then it was most probably an accident. I doubt Israeli soldiers would shoot at Egyptian Police Officers purposely.

Russia has threatened to side with Egypt against Israel in the past, so it's not that ridiculous.

And I wouldn't be totally surprised if Israel did something like that. They do some crazy shit and think they can get away with it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:16 pm

Well actually I am not sure how Russia would play this, given the state of Egyptian affairs at the moment... New regime, possibly potential new friends? think

But to what end? Why the .. would Israeli military order there troops to do such a thing if not by accident? If it was the work of some individuals, then I am sure they are being reprimanded as we speak. Israel already apologized so I don't really see the big issue. Maybe they can give financial compensation to the families effected?

Also crazy shit goes down there? Laughing Crazy shit goes down in the whole area. If anything Israel is probably the more sane of the bunch of you. Razz
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Mustangt125 wrote:
    NZG wrote:

Neutral Neutral
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:58 pm

Bit OT but been to Israel on holiday and it's an amazing country not worthy

Also amazing girls mainly in Tel Aviv Very Happy
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:42 pm

ahlycotc wrote:I'm not sure if it was an accident or not, but I wonder how you can confuse Egyptian policemen with Palestinian militants.

They all had long beards? shifty
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:42 am

What NZG? What I described happened. Egypt was totally humbled by Israel, and it would happen again if they tried anything smart. Not only was it Egypt, it was multiple other Arab countries at the same time that were humbled.

And I think Russia is smarter than to jump in against Israel and get involved in that manner in the middle east again. They have nothing to gain in that situation.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:14 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:Bit OT but been to Israel on holiday and it's an amazing country not worthy

Also amazing girls mainly in Tel Aviv Very Happy
    I keep contact with a guy I met in a Polish foreigners camp near Gdansk as a kid, he was from Tel-Aviv, said the same thing. Lucky bastard.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:03 am

Mustangt125 wrote:What NZG? What I described happened. Egypt was totally humbled by Israel, and it would happen again if they tried anything smart. Not only was it Egypt, it was multiple other Arab countries at the same time that were humbled.

And I think Russia is smarter than to jump in against Israel and get involved in that manner in the middle east again. They have nothing to gain in that situation.

The only reason Israel won the 1948 War was because they had the backing of the US and the UK. I also hate when people make it seem like Israel was fighting against 8 different nations. If you actually compare the strength, Israel had 115K soldiers compared to the combined 60K of Arab soldiers.

If we look at the Yom Kippur War, Egypt and its allies were kicking Israel's ass until the UN stopped the war before a WW3 broke out. Simply put, Israel would be nothing without the US.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:59 am

Mustangt125 wrote:What NZG? What I described happened. Egypt was totally humbled by Israel, and it would happen again if they tried anything smart. Not only was it Egypt, it was multiple other Arab countries at the same time that were humbled.

i know. I just don't like how you told me to go read up on some history. I know arab history.

and what Ahly said except i though it was bigger? like 500k vs 120k?

werid Suspect
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:14 am

Mustangt125 wrote:
    NZG wrote:

Hardly retarded. I couldn't give a shit what Israel get up to.

All I know is, if it really was Israel v the world, Israel would get destroyed.
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:13 pm

@ Dan - Obviously you fucking moron. Now let's not be retarded for a second because that's never going to happen because the #1 and #3 military in the world would be on Israel's side, not to mention other nations. Idiot.

Ahly - The reason I brought it up was because it made Israel defend on all fronts. Furthermore, if the numbers were as obtuse or disproportional as you say they were, which I doubt, then why were you guys attacking an overwhelming force? Just bleeds of ignorance, stupidity, and blind optimism/following. You say the only reason Israel fared well was because of the US and UK, well none of those Arab countries could take Israel 1v1, they started the ganging up, why shouldn't Israel's friends help if the Arabic friends can help?

It would be ill advised for any Muslims anywhere to engage Israel in a war. They have stated before they will fight against those whose main goal is to eliminate them, be it Iran and anybody else they bribe or coerce into it.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:15 pm

Seriously, just shut up Mustang. You're perfectly portraying the stereotypical right-wing nutcase.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:17 pm

Mustang, like I said, I couldn't give a fucking shit who Israel is pals with. Like I don't really give a fuck what they do. Cretin.

But, I'm a moron for not knowing about the situation. Classy.
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:23 pm

SBSP you shutup. I have done nothing but point out facts here. You have portrayed nothing but a hippie liberal entitlement Arabic nutcase. I have also noticed that when you have nothing intelligent on the subject to say you resort to the "Oh hehe, Fox news" posts. Poor form.

@ Dan - I misread and thought you called me retarded silent If you don't care about the situation, which is clearly the one being discussed, then feel free to not post or whatever. Cretin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:00 am