Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Steadman
crump
Lux
Mal
Cristiano
Grenade
Phadunkin Donuts
11 posters

Dog attacks the cops in East London

Anonymous

Dog attacks the cops in East London Empty Dog attacks the cops in East London

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:23 pm

Anonymous

Dog attacks the cops in East London Empty Re: Dog attacks the cops in East London

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:33 pm

Did they shoot the dog at the end? What's the point? If you are going to shoot it, they should have done it in the beginning when it was attacking the cop.
    Anonymous

Dog attacks the cops in East London Empty Re: Dog attacks the cops in East London

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:48 pm

ahlycotc wrote:Did they shoot the dog at the end? What's the point? If you are going to shoot it, they should have done it in the beginning when it was attacking the cop.
    No, I think it those were firecrackers.

Gives a new meaning to the phrase take a bite out of crime doesn't it?

Shame about the dog, just doing what any dog worth his salt would do and that's protect his family and home.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:53 pm

RIP Cry
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:12 pm

English cops are such fucking pussies Dog attacks the cops in East London 58503
    They would get severely owned if they had to go work in South America or some shit. They could have just drugged the dog with a tranquilizer or something rather than kill the poor thing. Also the cop was screaming and all the other cops were running away Dog attacks the cops in East London 58503
    Cristiano
    Cristiano

Formerly known as : NiTRO
    Supports : Real Madrid

Post by Cristiano Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:58 pm

What the hell? He's just taking all the biting...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:30 pm

Those cops that ran away need shooting Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:19 pm

Why didn't they shoot it before it even got to him? Fucking idiots facepalm

The policeman didn't even make any attempt to kick it, hit it etc. doh

I'm fucking stupefied.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:44 pm

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:Why didn't they shoot it before it even got to him? Fucking idiots Dog attacks the cops in East London 58503

The policeman didn't even make any attempt to kick it, hit it etc. Dog attacks the cops in East London 499859

I'm fucking stupefied.

LULWUT Neutral
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:09 pm

Police are alright setting their dogs on people but when a dog wants to defend it's own home, they shoot it. The hypocrisy by the police in this country is despicable.

If it's just a random dog who ran at them because of it's temper and it's upbringing then they should have shot the owner. Disgusting kids these days, they use dogs as weapons and know the dog will get put down if they attack someone. temper
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:12 pm

ahlycotc wrote:Did they shoot the dog at the end? What's the point? If you are going to shoot it, they should have done it in the beginning when it was attacking the cop.

Cops don't carry guns usually.

Still these guys are a bunch of pussies.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:07 pm

What I was wondering, is living near London there are tons of officers who carry firearms around them due to the nature of crimes, I don't see how it took 5 officers now hospitalised and scarred for life to take it for the dog to get shot, surely it should've been right we've got a fucking mental dog, call in support and ask for permission to fire a non-lethal shot at the dog, and clearly the officers life was not in danger, but he was been savaged so a lethal shot was nessecary.

Also, what the fuck was everyone doing standing on the walls especially the copper, bloody hell. Surely he could of taken a massive kick at the dog to put it off and buy them time to escape.

Also, don't give all this bollocks about protecting his owner, if my dog started biting someone it's well trained enough to stop if I shouted at her. It's the owner that's at fault for turning his dog into a savaging machine which had a past of recklessness.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:47 am

Grenade wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:Why didn't they shoot it before it even got to him? Fucking idiots Dog attacks the cops in East London 58503

The policeman didn't even make any attempt to kick it, hit it etc. Dog attacks the cops in East London 499859

I'm fucking stupefied.

LULWUT Neutral

Fuck the dog, I'd prefer my whole leg. Thanks.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:51 am

People shouldn't be allowed to own those sorts of dogs, disgusting creatures.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:52 am

Welcome to East London.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:01 am

LOL at when the cop was getting mauled near the wall at the right hand side, and instead of helping him the other cop jamp up and balanced himself up on top of the wall to hide rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:02 am

GOATarenka wrote:People shouldn't be allowed to own those sorts of dogs, disgusting creatures.

Agreed, but it's not their fault. It's in their nature, and for that reason they shouldn't be allowed.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:11 am

People who generalize all pitbulls are racist.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:14 am

What the fuck, I've never seen something as stupid as that Neutral.

One cop just goes from one wall to a higher one to hide himself from the dog instead of helping his colleague Dog attacks the cops in East London 58503. Easily could have kicked or punched him to distract him, two 'trained' cops vs one dog, this should be a piece of cake compared to the other shit in London. I see why they didn't shoot him then, they were turning around all the time, too dangerous to hit the cop being attacked.

Absolutely ridiculous to execute him like that in the end Dog attacks the cops in East London 58503. Dog would have been euthanised anyway but to shoot him three times when he wasn't even a threat anymore is a disgrace.

What pussy cops, no wonder people in London don't trust them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:18 am

GOATarenka wrote:People shouldn't be allowed to own those sorts of dogs, disgusting creatures.

This, useless fucks. Hope they become extinct. Fucking pointless animals.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:21 am

Yes, let's all ignore that majority of Pitbulls are not aggressive animals.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:27 am

they are illegal. Arent they?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:33 am

Ed wrote:
    they are illegal. Arent they?

I don't know, but you see so many of them it makes you wonder

I seen one today actually, funnily enough it's always the same people who own them. Guys who want to look hard, who can't fight for themselves but because they have that kind of dog on a leash walking in front of them they walk with a swagger. It's embarrassing.
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:46 am

This.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:56 am

kicking them doesnt work

in italy i tried many times when my friend was being chew on by one i kick him and throw bricks but it never let go until my uncle shoot it in the leg its the only way. i dont even think pepper spray can work you must stab it very hard or just shoot it unless you can make it fall asleep
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:58 am

btw that video is proof of british cowardice

if i was about to get into a fight with multiple peoples the last person i would want covering my back is a brit 1) none of u can fight, 2) youre all cowards
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:39 am

You were funny at first, now you're just a phaggot.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:41 am

I feel for the policemen involved, imagine all the paperwork they'd have to fill in if anyone did dispose of the mutt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:45 am

get on my level noob

84 posts a day and still as lonely as ever, dont worry my friend im sure there is a room full of people somewhere to laugh at your "funny" posts
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:46 am

mauro=beast wrote:btw that video is proof of british cowardice

if i was about to get into a fight with multiple peoples the last person i would want covering my back is a brit 1) none of u can fight, 2) youre all cowards
    not worthy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:33 am