Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Paulinho
Laurencio
DangerousCarrot
Jorlung
El_indian
GK01
Hitchy
fluffy_kittens
Jim.
Carlos Jenkinson
Cadbury
samiz
dena
Grenade
ResurrectionRooney
Dean
Jordi
Kuled
The Zlatan
Jeff
Steadman
El Jefe
Sean
27 posters

Best left-back in the Premier League?

Poll

[ 17 ]
    Best left-back in the Premier League? Bar_left31%Best left-back in the Premier League? Bar_right [31%] 
    [ 15 ]
    Best left-back in the Premier League? Bar_left27%Best left-back in the Premier League? Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Best left-back in the Premier League? Bar_left0%Best left-back in the Premier League? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Best left-back in the Premier League? Bar_left13%Best left-back in the Premier League? Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Best left-back in the Premier League? Bar_left13%Best left-back in the Premier League? Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Best left-back in the Premier League? Bar_left4%Best left-back in the Premier League? Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Best left-back in the Premier League? Bar_left5%Best left-back in the Premier League? Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Best left-back in the Premier League? Bar_left2%Best left-back in the Premier League? Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Best left-back in the Premier League? Bar_left5%Best left-back in the Premier League? Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Best left-back in the Premier League? Bar_left0%Best left-back in the Premier League? Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 55
    Anonymous

Best left-back in the Premier League? Empty Best left-back in the Premier League?

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:43 am

Who do you think is the best LB in the League and why?
    Sean

Best left-back in the Premier League? Empty Re: Best left-back in the Premier League?

Post by Sean Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:45 am

Ashley Cole because he is Coffee
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Best left-back in the Premier League? Empty Re: Best left-back in the Premier League?

Post by El Jefe Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:45 am

Enrique because I'm a deluded scouser.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:46 am

Ashley Cole. He's the most consistent, most experienced, has found a balance between his attacking and defensive duties over the years, great awareness and recovery.

No one comes close at this moment.
    Jeff
    Jeff

Formerly known as : Jeffharper2011
    Supports : Liverpool

Post by Jeff Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:47 am

Ashley cole because hes equally as good defensively as he as going forward.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:47 am

Steadman wrote:Ashley Cole. He's the most consistent, most experienced, has found a balance between his attacking and defensive duties over the years, great awareness and recovery.

He gets raped by Walcott. Coffee
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:47 am

Enrique.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:48 am

Voted Cole.

You should probably change Santos to Gibbs if you can. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:48 am

Jay wrote:Enrique because I'm a deluded "plazzie" scouser.

Corrected.

Coffee

shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:48 am

Enrique or Kolarov, i voted Enrique though.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:48 am

Steadman wrote:Ashley Cole. He's the most consistent, most experienced, has found a balance between his attacking and defensive duties over the years, great awareness and recovery.

Enrique?
    At the moment it's the man I've just mentioned. Jose Enrique, really impressed me. But the best left-back to me is Ashley Cole. Just over Evra imo

Cole > Evra > Enrique > Clichy > the rest
    Steadman
    Steadman

Post by Steadman Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:49 am

Scott wrote:

In one game? Where he played in one of the highest defensive lines you will ever see used against someone as fast as Walcott. He never stood a chance against Walcott's pace, especially with John 'The Snail' Terry as his cover.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:49 am

Enrique > Cole > Evra.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:49 am

Though Cole is Valencia's bitch Hurr Durr Derp Derp
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:50 am

Scott wrote:

In one game. See thats the thing with Cole, he's so consistent that when he has one bad game it really stands out
    Steadman
    Steadman

Post by Steadman Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:50 am

Kuled wrote:

Enrique?
    At the moment it's the man I've just mentioned. Jose Enrique, really impressed me. But the best left-back to me is Ashley Cole. Just over Evra imo

Cole > Evra > Enrique > Clichy > the rest
    On form, yes, on talent, no.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:51 am

Sean wrote:
    Scott wrote:

In one game. See thats the thing with Cole, he's so consistent that when he has one bad game it really stands out
    Cole has been under par for a while, Enrique was better than Cole and Evra put together last season.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:51 am

Sean wrote:
    Scott wrote:

See, that's the thing. Enrique is so consistent that he doesn't even have a bad game.
    Jeff
    Jeff

Formerly known as : Jeffharper2011
    Supports : Liverpool

Post by Jeff Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:51 am

Enrique's more known for his attacking than his defending tho hes not the best at defending
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:52 am

Jeffharper2012 wrote:Enrique's more known for his attacking than his defending tho hes not the best at defending
    What? rofl

Enrique is the best defender of the lot.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:52 am

Jeffharper2012 wrote:Enrique's more known for his attacking than his defending tho hes not the best at defending

Neutral He's a monster. He makes me laugh how he can shield the ball like he's a fucking castle.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:52 am

Mr Leiva wrote:
    Jay wrote:Enrique because I'm a deluded "plazzie" scouser.

Corrected.

Coffee

shifty

Hey, I'm just going with the general consensus of what makes a someone scouser on here, I know full well I'm not Simples
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:53 am

1 on 1, Enrique's very hard to beat. Only 9 times last season did a player beat Enrique 1 on 1. Compare that to Ashley Cole (38 times), Clichy (26 times), Baines (24 times) & Evra (23 times)

Champion.
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:53 am

Scott wrote:
    Sean wrote:

See, that's the thing. Enrique is so consistent that he doesn't even have a bad game.

Im sure he has a bad game every now and then, I just dont really pay attention to Liverpool that much. Maybe Enrique is better than Cole, like I say I dont really pay that much attention.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:53 am

kyro7 wrote:1 on 1, Enrique's very hard to beat. Only 9 times last season did a player beat Enrique 1 on 1. Compare that to Ashley Cole (38 times), Clichy (26 times), Baines (24 times) & Evra (23 times)

Champion.

That's with Newcastle as well.

not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:54 am

I forgot Baines in the poll facepalm
    Anonymous

Successful dribbles 2010/2011 Season: Enrique (65), Evra (26), Baines (26), Clichy (21), Ash Cole (17)
    Tackle Success % 2010/2011 Season: Enrique (84%), Evra (76%), Baines (74%), Clichy (81%), Ashley Cole (61%)
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:54 am

It'll be Danny Fox next year. Coffee
    Anonymous

Kyro basically proving Enrique is the best Laughing
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:55 am

Kyro, where are you getting these stats from?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 11:22 pm