Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+29
ResurrectionRooney
Danny
blackskar
Ben
ram_cr7
Steadman
SBSP
Deacs
El Jefe
Jordi
Hitchy
Dave
Keanoo
Walcott
THFC-93
North_Sea_Tiger
mil1lion
Jamie
GK01
luke.
AriseForLife
Grenade
Barton
chiboygeorge
Mal
Royal
Cornholio
Lux
Carlos Jenkinson
33 posters

Gareth Bale

Anonymous

Gareth Bale - Page 4 Empty Re: Gareth Bale

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:58 am

AriseForLife wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:
    Walcott wrote:Im like Maicon on Fifa Clubs. Im a RB but often find myself as a RW Gareth Bale - Page 4 499859
    Sounds like Traore Neutral

Armand is a winger though....I think the more accurate statement would be sounds like Eboue since he is a natural RB that thinks he is a full time RW.

Not his fault Wenger keeps trying to play him as a RB when everyone on the earth knows he is terrible at defending.
    Eboue is a decent RB, not as good at defending as Sagna but probably better than Clichy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:00 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    AriseForLife wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:
    Walcott wrote:Im like Maicon on Fifa Clubs. Im a RB but often find myself as a RW Gareth Bale - Page 4 499859
    Sounds like Traore Neutral

Armand is a winger though....I think the more accurate statement would be sounds like Eboue since he is a natural RB that thinks he is a full time RW.

Not his fault Wenger keeps trying to play him as a RB when everyone on the earth knows he is terrible at defending.
    Eboue is a decent RB, not as good at defending as Sagna but probably better than Clichy.
    rofl You don't know what you're talking about.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:01 am

Tbh, in the 06/07 season I feared Eboue, even when we had Ronaldo, he was a beast.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:04 am

Kyro who would you say is better at defending, Eboue or Clichy?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:09 am

The-Reporter wrote:Kyro who would you say is better at defending, Eboue or Clichy?
    Why are you asking Kyro for? stop kissing up, I've been supporting Arsenal all my life and nearly every Arsenal supporter would say Clichy is a far batter defender than Eboue.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:12 am

19Jones19v wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:Kyro who would you say is better at defending, Eboue or Clichy?
    Why are you asking Kyro for? stop kissing up, I've been supporting Arsenal all my life and nearly every Arsenal supporter would say Clichy is a far batter defender than Eboue.
    Kissing up? You haven't got a fucking clue tbh.

I've known Kyro for almost 2 years and didn't meet him on a forum so shut your fucking face you stupid cunt. Gibbs is even a better defender than Clichy now.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:53 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:

I've known Kyro for almost 2 years and didn't meet him on a forum so shut your fucking face you stupid cunt. Gibbs is even a better defender than Clichy now.

Why does everyone think Clichy's shit? He's not shit, when he came back from his injury everyone expected him to better than Cole
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:54 am

Why can't he be English!!!??? Mad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:01 am

Bear wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:

Why does everyone think Clichy's shit? He's not shit, when he came back from his injury everyone expected him to better than Cole
    Clichy is not shit, but he's not a great defender. He can do the job though. I think his best assett is his driving runs forward with pace, turning defence into attack very quickly is what he's good at.

Also when spurs brought the big boys on to turn the game around at White Hart Lane, Gibbs kept Lennon in his pocket for the rest of the game, i was impressed to say the least.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:19 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:

So resulting into giving lip makes you win the arguement? Laughing I don't care how long you've known Kyro for, at the end of the day Clichy is better at defending than Eboue. If you think otherwise it's your opinion Neutral
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:22 am

Eboue was only a good defender during the 05/06 season. Neutral
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:10 am

The-Reporter wrote:

Eboue is not better than Clichy. People keep getting on Gael regarding his form, but he hasn't been fully fit for the past 2 seasons. He has played injured for numerous games during the past two seasons so of course his form isn't going to be the best. Eboue hasn't been sound defending since his breakthrough season. Sagna is without a doubt better than Eboue as is Gael.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:44 am

AriseForLife wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:

Eboue is not better than Clichy. People keep getting on Gael regarding his form, but he hasn't been fully fit for the past 2 seasons. He has played injured for numerous games during the past two seasons so of course his form isn't going to be the best. Eboue hasn't been sound defending since his breakthrough season. Sagna is without a doubt better than Eboue as is Gael.
    This.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:36 am

Eboue is not exactly the best at defending to be honest, I know Gael is also not the best full back at defending either, but he is better than Eboue with his defending on his day.

The only fullback I think Eboue is better at defending (at Arsenal)is Traore who is a winger being played as a left back for reasons I do not know.

I think Traore is now back from Juventus and with the reserves ?
    Deacs

Post by Deacs Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:33 pm

Hargreaves is definitely a world class player because seven years ago he was great and even though he has been injured and made like 3 appearances since he is definitely still the best center mid in the world. Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:35 am

Bale is good enough to make Brazil's squad.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=834874&sec=england&cc=5901

-_-
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:36 am

Gomes isn't though. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:36 am

I'd love us to sign him, but can't see it unfortunately.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:39 am

You guys signed him on my Manager Mode. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:40 am

SBSP_FIFA wrote:Gomes isn't though. Laughing

Technically Gomes is in the Brazil squad. Just not starting XI.
    ram_cr7
    ram_cr7

Supports : No sense at all..

Post by ram_cr7 Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:09 pm

Gomes is poo!
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:57 pm

Hibbo will rape Bale not worthy

:joke:
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:49 am

Heart
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:50 am

Gareth Bale = Pure sex.

End of. Gareth Bale - Page 4 28973
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:53 am

Forget bale its all about the TAN!
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:37 pm

All the haters are stupid. He was only average against Utd because he was tired and wanted to preserve himself for the Inter game...I thought that was obvious Rolling Eyes That said...when he did try he easily got past the defence anyway.

Just sad that people say "Durrrrrrrp only had 2 good games ever".....Rolling Eyes you'd think they were born 2 weeks ago or something.....watch football or don't even talk....no one is man of the match world super star every game...but Bale is pretty brilliant all the time. If Spurs lose a game or two that doesn't mean he's not great Neutral...

Who knows how many games Bale is going to have to be amazing in to get credit from some people....already had a whole year, guess they'll never open their eyes Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:40 pm

Luxz0rz wrote:All the haters are stupid. He was only average against Utd because he was tired and wanted to preserve himself for the Inter game...I thought that was obvious Rolling Eyes That said...when he did try he easily got past the defence anyway.

Just sad that people say "Durrrrrrrp only had 2 good games ever".....Rolling Eyes you'd think they were born 2 weeks ago or something.....watch football or don't even talk....no one is man of the match world super star every game...but Bale is pretty brilliant all the time. If Spurs lose a game or two that doesn't mean he's not great Neutral...

Who knows how many games Bale is going to have to be amazing in to get credit from some people....already had a whole year, guess they'll never open their eyes Neutral

Is that serious?

If so, give us a bit of credit. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:43 pm

Luxz0rz wrote:All the haters are stupid. He was only average against Utd because he was tired and wanted to preserve himself for the Inter game...I thought that was obvious Rolling Eyes That said...when he did try he easily got past the defence anyway.

It's not that people are hating on Bale. What I and other people are saying is that once he starts to produce the performance he done against Inter in the Premier League on a regular basis, then he can be labelled as world class. Yes he scored against Chelsea, Arsenal and Inter, but a world class footballer performes on a high level on regular basis consistently. He's certainly close though.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:43 pm

Seriosuly Bale has had two good performances this season and he's being over hyped yes he's a good player but not as good as you people make him out to be.

Stat from Opta: 102 players have more assists in the Premier League than Gareth Bale (0) this season.

Mad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:45 pm

In the league Bale hasn't been all that, but his goal v Stoke was sex. shifty

He's still been good though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:23 pm