Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+42
Sean
El_indian
SpiritOfShankly
lvrpl4life
Mustangt125
LFC_Grunners
Uncle John from Jamaica
luke.
Keanoo
LiamB_14
Barton
Jordi
El Jefe
Kuled
Clark
fluffy_kittens
mightyDan
Grenade
Pippo
David N'Gog
thechampion
SBSP
Carlos Jenkinson
Roloman4
Childish Logic
Jorlung
mac
Mouse
HIBBIES_07
VivaRonaldoLAD
Laurencio
samiz
Scouser_Dave
moscowmadeit3
Gegilworld93
The Zlatan
Jack
Mal
ResurrectionRooney
Steadman
Jord
Theo Filippo
46 posters

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 13 Empty Re: Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:21 am

Alan wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:

I am hugely relieved that it didn't.

So why was he allowed on a football pitch ever again.? And be around football fans ever again. Is it one rule for Suarez and another for Eric because he played for the club you support.
    He attacked that supporter as a civilian, and he was punished as a civilian by the courts. To be honest I don't think the FA had any business interfering when the Judiciary of the United Kingdom already punished him, if he'd done it to an opponent or a team-mate then yeah, maybe a lifetime ban would be in order, but to a fan? When he's already been substituted? No chance.
    Anonymous

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 13 Empty Re: Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:54 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Alan wrote:

So why was he allowed on a football pitch ever again.? And be around football fans ever again. Is it one rule for Suarez and another for Eric because he played for the club you support.
    He attacked that supporter as a civilian, and he was punished as a civilian by the courts. To be honest I don't think the FA had any business interfering when the Judiciary of the United Kingdom already punished him, if he'd done it to an opponent or a team-mate then yeah, maybe a lifetime ban would be in order, but to a fan? When he's already been substituted? No chance.

He Cantona hade not substituted, he had been sent off.Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 13 512670

And you said that people would be liable to attack others if they were getting abuse on the streek. So if you were at a football game, and you and the fans of your club were getting severe abuse and spat on, bottles full of pish thrown at them and also parts of a stadium thrown at them, and also seeing the players of your club gettings parts of concrete thrown at them, would you and those fans be liable to attack them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:27 am

I think Suarez is guilty. He has a fine history of being a cunt so this wouldn't surprise me.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:30 am

http://therepublikofmancunia.com/how-patrice-evra-has-never-played-the-race-card-and-why-assumptions-are-dangerous/
    not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:57 am

Kuled wrote:http://therepublikofmancunia.com/how-patrice-evra-has-never-played-the-race-card-and-why-assumptions-are-dangerous/
    Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 13 914411

Agreed Saurez should not be blamed for making these comments until proven, and also Evra should not be blamed for lying. But if it there is know evidence on both cases this will still go on and people will still make accusations against both.
    David N'Gog
    David N'Gog

Post by David N'Gog Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:03 am

NoviNovak wrote:I think Suarez is guilty. He has a fine history of being a cunt so this wouldn't surprise me.

But Evra is a saint.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:10 am

[link removed]

Evra getting worried now Laughing
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:17 am

What's that now Theo? 3 different threads? It's spam if nothing else.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:20 am

Two threads are the same with similar titles the other is the Liverpool thread. Not really spamming Rolling Eyes
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:58 am

Alan wrote:
    Kuled wrote:http://therepublikofmancunia.com/how-patrice-evra-has-never-played-the-race-card-and-why-assumptions-are-dangerous/
    Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 13 914411

Agreed Saurez should not be blamed for making these comments until proven, and also Evra should not be blamed for lying. But if it there is know evidence on both cases this will still go on and people will still make accusations against both.

Yes we know ffs
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:24 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:53 am

Alan wrote:
    SuperManUtd wrote:

And that would be a bad thing ?

if it did ruin his career, it would only do good for the game, hes the kind of people you don't want to see near a football pitch.

Yes i agree if Evra is found out to be lying, and it ruins his whole career it would not be a bad thing. Because we dont need people like him near a football pitch, glad to hear that from a Manchester United fan.

your obviously being sarcastic, cuase I am talking about the cheat, saurez
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:59 am

SuperManUtd wrote:
    Alan wrote:

Yes i agree if Evra is found out to be lying, and it ruins his whole career it would not be a bad thing. Because we dont need people like him near a football pitch, glad to hear that from a Manchester United fan.

Ronaldo and Nani enough said about cheats.

your obviously being sarcastic, cuase I am talking about the cheat, saurez
    Ronaldo and Nani enough said about cheats.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:59 am

Why did you write that twice?
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:00 am

Please don't ban Pat. He's being his usual self again.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:04 am

I don't remember Ronaldo and Nani stopping a blatant goal with their hands
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:06 am

Fonseca wrote:I don't remember Ronaldo and Nani stopping a blatant goal with their hands
    Alan will now tell you a story from 1972...
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:07 am

Fonseca wrote:I don't remember Ronaldo and Nani stopping a blatant goal with their hands

or biting someone in the neck.. or being accused of racial abuse. think
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:38 am

But how many other players have did that in the past. Its not right, but ive seen loads of players doing that and that includes Liverpool players and Arsenal and most teams have had a player handball it on the line, the worst thing Saurez did was bitting the cunt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:41 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:

or biting someone in the neck.. or being accused of racial abuse. Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 13 214775

Bitting shocking, but accused nothing proven. What about kicking a fan or diving, and even though it was bad tackle from Carragher that should have been a red car, but to actually cry about it in a Liverpool v Manchester United game.Cry
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:42 am

Alan wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:

or biting someone in the neck.. or being accused of racial abuse. Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 13 214775

Bitting shocking, but accused nothing proven. What about kicking a fan or diving, and even though it was bad tackle from Carragher that should have been a red car, but to actually cry about it in a Liverpool v Manchester United game.Cry

Yeah I know nothing is proven, which is why I used the word "accused". I also dont remember Nani or Ronaldo kicking a fan? think
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:47 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    Alan wrote:

Yeah I know nothing is proven, which is why I used the word "accused". I also dont remember Nani or Ronaldo kicking a fan? Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 13 214775

Neither did i remember them kicking a fan.Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 13 214775
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:26 am

"Everyone can attest to my discipline and professionalism, I wouldn't do something like that"

I think Suarez is trolling now. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:29 am

polska. wrote:"Everyone can attest to my discipline and professionalism, I wouldn't do something like that"

I think Suarez is trolling now. Neutral
    Laughing
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:03 am

Kenneth Dalglish trying to promote a climate of fear

"Whoever is the guilty party - the person who said it or the accuser - [should] get their due punishment."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15494121.stm

What a cunt. It's no wonder Anton Ferdinand's been scared to say anything about John Terry. Kenneth Dalglish, bringing back the 1980s.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:43 am

What? He's saying whoever the guilty party is, he should be punished. What's wrong with that?
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:45 am

Give it a rest already.
    lvrpl4life
    lvrpl4life

Post by lvrpl4life Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:46 am

Don't even take him on.

He wanks over people biting on to his comments.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:04 am

Scott wrote:What? He's saying whoever the guilty party is, he should be punished. What's wrong with that?
    How can Evra be guilty?
    David N'Gog
    David N'Gog

Post by David N'Gog Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:05 am

In 2011, there is no place for falsifying racism.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:28 pm