Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+42
Sean
El_indian
SpiritOfShankly
lvrpl4life
Mustangt125
LFC_Grunners
Uncle John from Jamaica
luke.
Keanoo
LiamB_14
Barton
Jordi
El Jefe
Kuled
Clark
fluffy_kittens
mightyDan
Grenade
Pippo
David N'Gog
thechampion
SBSP
Carlos Jenkinson
Roloman4
Childish Logic
Jorlung
mac
Mouse
HIBBIES_07
VivaRonaldoLAD
Laurencio
samiz
Scouser_Dave
moscowmadeit3
Gegilworld93
The Zlatan
Jack
Mal
ResurrectionRooney
Steadman
Jord
Theo Filippo
46 posters

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra

Anonymous

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 8 Empty Re: Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:07 pm

Alan wrote:
    grenade187 wrote:No Busquets didn't get punished. Its still quite pathetic how blindly these Liverpool cockroaches defend their players.

If Suarez raped their children they would actually defend him in court.

How the fuck can you be allowed to post in this football forum, after a comment like this. You should be fucking put down for making a comment like this, that is fucking disguting comment to come out with. Mods ban this fucking idiot.Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 8 58503

what is wrong with that comment?
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 8 Empty Re: Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra

Post by Grenade Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:08 pm

Alan wrote:
    grenade187 wrote:No Busquets didn't get punished. Its still quite pathetic how blindly these Liverpool cockroaches defend their players.

If Suarez raped their children they would actually defend him in court.

How the fuck can you be allowed to post in this football forum, after a comment like this. You should be fucking put down for making a comment like this, that is fucking disguting comment to come out with. Mods ban this fucking idiot.Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 8 58503

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 8 Lolwut_cat
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:11 pm

You don't make it easy for yourself do you Alan? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:14 pm

grenade187 wrote:
    Alan wrote:

You have just made a claim that all the Liverpool fans would actually let Luis Suarez or anyone rape there fucking children. Now what the fuck is that all about, and you should be banned from this football forum, and so should the people who think this should be allowed.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:17 pm

Kuled wrote:You don't make it easy for yourself do you Alan? Laughing

Are you bloody crazy, its a football forum and people are making these sort of claims. And if the people who run this place allow this shit they should never be allowed to run a football forum. Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 8 58503 Think about what was said its absolutley fucking sick Kuled.

Last edited by Alan on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:20 pm

Alan wrote:
    grenade187 wrote:

You have just made a claim that all the Liverpool fans would actually let Luis Suarez or anyone rape there fucking children. Now what the fuck is that all about, and you should be banned from this football forum, and so should the people who think this should be allowed.
    No he didn't. Read it again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:21 pm

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    Gegilworld93 wrote:What a fuckin bastard if it's true, never liked the guy, even before his cheating at the WC.
    Doubt Evra made that up, hope Suárez gets banned.
    I hope he gets killed personally, Liverpool fans would know a thing or two about that.

In all honesty, this deserves a warning at least. Maybe a nice ban. Just saying, no need for the band of brothers to start rallying to your defence.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:24 pm

What is wrong with that post?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:26 pm

Trolls are still out in force it seems.. Rolling Eyes
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:30 pm

Alan wrote:
    grenade187 wrote:

You have just made a claim that all the Liverpool fans would actually let Luis Suarez or anyone rape there fucking children.
    Please fuck off with this shit old man. Where the fuck did I say that Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:30 pm

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:What is wrong with that post?

So many things.

Also why doesn't the report button work? Just when I needed it most.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:32 pm

You are not allowed to use this part of the Report Post Hack!

Disgusting. This is anarchy. Of sorts.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:32 pm

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    You are not allowed to use this part of the Report Post Hack!

Someone has already reported it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:35 pm

Dan wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:

Ah, shame. It would be more significant if fifty people were to report that post.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:36 pm

Steadman wrote:Both of them are cunts.
    Hate the both of them tbh, but there's no place for that in this world.
    Anonymous

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Ah, shame. It would be more significant if fifty people were to report that post.

Unfortunately that is only allowed when something bad is said about Arsenal. When that happens it makes Chris cry, so it's fair enough.
    Anonymous

19Jones19v wrote:
    Steadman wrote:Both of them are cunts.
    Hate the both of them tbh, but there's no place for that in this world.

Completely agree. Falsely accusing people of racism is disgusting.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:40 pm

Dan wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:

Unfortunately that is only allowed when something bad is said about Arsenal. When that happens it makes Chris cry, so it's fair enough.

On another note, I would imagine that you are beaming with pride at how successful your atheist thread has become.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:41 pm

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:What is wrong with that post?

Making claims that Liverpool fans, and people on this forum would let Saurez or anyone away with raping there children. And you ask whats wrong with that, tell you what if someone in the real world made this claim to my face i would fucking tell whats fucking wrong about it. Infact i would not have to tell them they would get the message with my reaction.

People making claims, that any sane person would let anyone away with raping there children. So if you were raped would your family just let them away with it if they thought or new it was true. Or would you let someone away with raping someone in your family?
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:42 pm

Dan wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:Hate the both of them tbh, but there's no place for that in this world.

Agreed.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:42 pm

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Dan wrote:

On another note, I would imagine that you are beaming with pride at how successful your atheist thread has become.

I am not. Unfortunately, the tone at which the thread has been taken thanks to the ignorant members (RR and polska) has led me to converting to Christianity.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:43 pm

Dan wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:Hate the both of them tbh, but there's no place for that in this world.

You don't even know if it's false yet. They're still investigating it. Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:46 pm

JMB_94 wrote:
    Dan wrote:

You don't even know if it's false yet. They're still investigating it. Rolling Eyes

Ah, so I guess you should point that out to the people that are calling Luis Suarez a racist then.. thumb
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:46 pm

Dan wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:

I am not. Unfortunately, the tone at which the thread has been taken thanks to the ignorant members (RR and polska) has led me to converting to Christianity.

I would imagine. I myself was starting to question my beliefs until I cam upon that thread. Then MIND=BLOWN(srs).
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:56 pm

grenade187 wrote:
    Alan wrote:

You have just made a claim that all the Liverpool fans would actually let Luis Suarez or anyone rape there fucking children.
    Please fuck off with this shit old man. Where the fuck did I say that Neutral

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 8 212-23
    grenade187

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 8 Starpl10

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 8 Playma177368

• Post n°193

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 8 Empty by grenade187 Today at 10:37

No Busquets didn't get punished. Its still quite pathetic how blindly these Liverpool cockroaches defend their players.

If Suarez raped their children they would actually defend him in court

Ok young man.Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 8 950455

Last edited by Alan on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:57 pm

Big Al.. not worthy
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:59 pm

Dan wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:

Ah, so I guess you should point that out to the people that are calling Luis Suarez a racist then.. Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 8 284837

Indeed, and should also be pointing it out to you for saying that. Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 8 284837
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:22 pm

JMB_94 wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Ah, so I guess you should point that out to the people that are calling Luis Suarez a racist then.. Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 8 284837

Indeed, and should also be pointing it out to you for saying that. Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 8 284837

Woosh.
    LiamB_14
    LiamB_14

Formerly known as : Mong.

Post by LiamB_14 Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:06 am

I think it is absolutely clear who is telling the truth and who is not. The antics of the players alone in the match tell you who is the cheat and liar, and who is the honest and genuine person. You could even see the huge difference in honesty between the two teams aswell infact, United staying on their feet at all possible times whereas Liverpool had Downing, Suarez and Adam persistently diving.

I find it astonishing what Liverpool get away with at Anfield, the majority of the game didn't resemble football, because Liverpool got it the way they wanted with thugball. Why the referee was so lenient with their fouling is beyond me.

Evra is a footballer well known for his honesty, integrity and honour. Suarez is a footballer well known for diving, cheating in all sorts of manners, and spitefulness. It is obvious that Suarez is the root of the wrongdoing, as he always is, but as usual, foolish people and deluded protectors of Suarez will not recognise this Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:08 am

Suarez is god, therefore can do whatever he feels like doing, you may question his ways, but keep in mind he is omniscient and you can't understand his ways. not worthy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:19 pm