Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+42
Sean
El_indian
SpiritOfShankly
lvrpl4life
Mustangt125
LFC_Grunners
Uncle John from Jamaica
luke.
Keanoo
LiamB_14
Barton
Jordi
El Jefe
Kuled
Clark
fluffy_kittens
mightyDan
Grenade
Pippo
David N'Gog
thechampion
SBSP
Carlos Jenkinson
Roloman4
Childish Logic
Jorlung
mac
Mouse
HIBBIES_07
VivaRonaldoLAD
Laurencio
samiz
Scouser_Dave
moscowmadeit3
Gegilworld93
The Zlatan
Jack
Mal
ResurrectionRooney
Steadman
Jord
Theo Filippo
46 posters

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra

Anonymous

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 12 Empty Re: Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:52 pm

Should just make a new thread when it is confirmed that Evra is a lying bastard, currently the thread title just reflects Filippo's one dimensional character.
    Anonymous

Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 12 Empty Re: Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:58 pm

http://www.the-playmaker.com/t9513-evra-facing-ban-over-allegedly-false-racism-accusastions#1059103

post in here now.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:58 pm

Eternal Witcher wrote:Should just make a new thread when it is confirmed that Evra is a lying bastard, currently the thread title just reflects Filippo's one dimensional character.
    It's only because it's a Liverpool player that this thread is here in the first place. Filippo wouldn't dare make a thread about Evra being racist if hypothetically it was the other way around.

Evra has lied once again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:55 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Brilliant behaviour from Liverpool, demand punishment for a victim of racial abuse unless he can prove it, what a fucking bunch of cunts. I can't think of a better way for racism to go unreported and unpunished in the future.

Classic from RR, you would get Suarez done for racism when its not been proved. But if he clears his name of this, its Liverpool's fault. And you claim to go to universitiy and have more brains than people, are you in a bottle at universitiy and people are studing you to see what planet you are from.

On this bottle it reads, RR the voice from some other planet we think scratch And anything goes for Manchester United right or wrong, and nothing is allowed at Liverpool they are always wrong even if proven otherwise, according to this voice, we believe we will never discover what RR is. It is something of another world that seems impossible to work out.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:27 am

SuperManUtd wrote:
    LFC_Grunners wrote:

If it turns out Evra was lying then he should be fined/banned, you can't go around making such accusations this has the potential to ruin Suarez's whole career.

And that would be a bad thing ?

if it did ruin his career, it would only do good for the game, hes the kind of people you don't want to see near a football pitch.

Yes i agree if Evra is found out to be lying, and it ruins his whole career it would not be a bad thing. Because we dont need people like him near a football pitch, glad to hear that from a Manchester United fan.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:32 am

Alan wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:Brilliant behaviour from Liverpool, demand punishment for a victim of racial abuse unless he can prove it, what a fucking bunch of cunts. I can't think of a better way for racism to go unreported and unpunished in the future.

Classic from RR, you would get Suarez done for racism when its not been proved. But if he clears his name of this, its Liverpool's fault. And you claim to go to universitiy and have more brains than people, are you in a bottle at universitiy and people are studing you to see what planet you are from.

On this bottle it reads, RR the voice from some other planet we think scratch And anything goes for Manchester United right or wrong, and nothing is allowed at Liverpool they are always wrong even if proven otherwise, according to this voice, we believe we will never discover what RR is. It is something of another world that seems impossible to work out.

I don't advocate punishing Suarez for this unless it can be shown beyond reasonable doubt that he did what he is accused of. He should be banned for life anyway but that's a separate issue.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:43 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Alan wrote:

I don't advocate punishing Suarez for this unless it can be shown beyond reasonable doubt that he did what he is accused of. He should be banned for life anyway but that's a separate issue.

Banned for life for what? Yes he bit a player and he got banned for it and deservedly so, and if it was proved he was a racist i would want him out of the club. But its not been proved and Mr Evra has previous of accusing people of racism and there has never been any evidence of these accusations, maybe Evra should be banned for making up stories.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:53 am

Alan wrote:

Banned for life for what? Yes he bit a player and he got banned for it and deservedly so, and if it was proved he was a racist i would want him out of the club. But its not been proved and Mr Evra has previous of accusing people of racism and there has never been any evidence of these accusations, maybe Evra should be banned for making up stories.

For what he did in the World Cup, for biting his opponent, and for constant cheating.

Regarding your comments about Mr. Evra, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you are just stupid and ignorant, rather than malicious. Your club's employees have deceived you in order to discredit Mr. Evra, who has never accused anyone of being a racist. Two incidents were brought up by your club's employees in a cynical attempt to try and smear Mr. Evra and make racism acceptable, while it is true that people have been accused of racially abusing Mr. Evra in the past, in neither case did Mr. Evra report, or even hear the alleged racial abuse.

Do you think that Mr. Suarez racially abused Mr. Evra?
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:58 am

RR, it's Suárez, not Suarez, be better.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:08 am

Alan wrote:

For what he did in the World Cup, for biting his opponent, and for constant cheating.

Regarding your comments about Mr. Evra, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you are just stupid and ignorant, rather than malicious. Your club's employees have deceived you in order to discredit Mr. Evra, who has never accused anyone of being a racist. Two incidents were brought up by your club's employees in a cynical attempt to try and smear Mr. Evra and make racism acceptable, while it is true that people have been accused of racially abusing Mr. Evra in the past, in neither case did Mr. Evra report, or even hear the alleged racial abuse.

Do you think that Mr. Suarez racially abused Mr. Evra?

What he did at the world cup was bad, but lots of players have did that before including players who have played for Manchester United, and dont try and tell me any lies about it or try and say it was any different because it was in the world cup finals. And if i thought Luis Suarez was capable of being a racist i would never support him again, and im afraid you must be on different planet because did Mr Evra not just make a claim that Luis Suarez is racist and claim he made racist comment to him.scratch
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:09 am

Other than Suarez, obviously, you senile prick.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:18 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Other than Suarez, obviously, you senile prick.
    Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 12 950455 Now, now you are the one that never mentioned this in your post. And you are close to perfect according to you and should have known what you posted. And if i ever met you, you would realise if i was senile or not you prick. Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 12 684775
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:25 am

Alan wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:Other than Suarez, obviously, you senile prick.
    Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 12 950455 Now, now you are the one that never mentioned this in your post. And you are close to perfect according to you and should have known what you posted. And if i ever met you, you would realise if i was senile or not you prick. Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 12 684775

I didn't mention it because I thought it went without saying, because this a thread about Evra accusing Suarez of racially abusing him. I would have thought that even you would not be stupid enough not to realise what I meant.

Do you often arrange to meet people from the internet who are decades younger than you?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:26 am

Suarez is no worse than Man United greats such as Cantona, Ronaldo, Nani, Keane and Scholes.

Yes, Suarez bit someone and blocked a goal with his hands and 'dives' a lot.

Cantona fucking karate kicked a supporter in the stands.

Ronaldo dived an incredible amount, and also displayed disgusting attitude to get Rooney sent off at the Euros.

Scholes made countless reckless tackles and has also hand-balled off the line, like Suarez.

Nani dives, just like Suarez, but even worse. He even cries when he doesn't get his way.

Keane assaulted that Man City player and ended his career.

Basically, if you think Suarez should be banned for life, then so should have all of the above.

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:30 am

Scott wrote:Cantona fucking karate kicked a supporter in the stands.
    If someone was hurling abuse at you in the street I think you'd be liable to attack them as well.
    Ronaldo dived an incredible amount, and also displayed disgusting attitude to get Rooney sent off at the Euros.

Rooney didn't get sent off at the Euros, it was an injury and he got substituted for Darius Vassell. He didn't dive an incredible amount, he went down easily on occasion.

Scholes made countless reckless tackles and has also hand-balled off the line, like Suarez.
    Not in the last minute of a fucking World Cup Quarter Final he didn't. He once handled on the line to protect his face against Fulham.

Nani dives, just like Suarez, but even worse. He even cries when he doesn't get his way.

Nani doesn't dive, and he cried once after a sickening assault by James Carragher.

Keane assaulted that Man City player and ended his career.

Went for the ball. Haaland was playing 4 days later anyway.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:39 am

Alan wrote:Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 12 950455 Now, now you are the one that never mentioned this in your post. And you are close to perfect according to you and should have known what you posted. And if i ever met you, you would realise if i was senile or not you prick. Luis Suarez made RACIST comments towards Patrice Evra - Page 12 684775

I didn't mention it because I thought it went without saying, because this a thread about Evra accusing Suarez of racially abusing him. I would have thought that even you would not be stupid enough not to realise what I meant.

Do you often arrange to meet people from the internet who are decades younger than you?

I have never made an arrangements about meeting anyone from the internet that does not know me. And i never claimed i wanted to meet you, i said if we ever met.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:40 am

RR, are you condoning Cantona's actions?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:46 am

I believe Suarez was being abused by someone before he bit his ear.
    LiamB_14
    LiamB_14

Formerly known as : Mong.

Post by LiamB_14 Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:50 am

I fail to see hwy people persist in defending Suarez Rolling Eyes

It is blatantly obvious from the players' characters and personality alone that Evra and Ferguson are being honest with Suarez lying once again.

Although I doubt anything will get done about this, and non-biased and realistic poster/football fan would understand that Suarez, is once again, in the wrong.

No wonder no big club wanted him, they saw straight through his personality Laughing
    SpiritOfShankly
    SpiritOfShankly

Supports : Liverpool

Post by SpiritOfShankly Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:50 am

He bit his shoulder, he was being abused it could never of caused as much damage as that cunt cantona
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:53 am

ahlycotc wrote:RR, are you condoning Cantona's actions?

This is what i also want to know. And i would like to know why he is making out that there should be different rules for handball in different competitions.

Last edited by Alan on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:55 am

LiamB_14 wrote:I fail to see hwy people persist in defending Suarez Rolling Eyes

It is blatantly obvious from the players' characters and personality alone that Evra and Ferguson are being honest with Suarez lying once again.

Although I doubt anything will get done about this, and non-biased and realistic poster/football fan would understand that Suarez, is once again, in the wrong.

No wonder no big club wanted him, they saw straight through his personality Laughing
    Completely agree.

You should post more my friend.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:56 am

LiamB_14 wrote:I fail

I know, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:57 am

No, I am not condoning Cantona's actions, he over-reacted.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:58 am

Jordi wrote:
    LiamB_14 wrote:I fail to see hwy people persist in defending Suarez Rolling Eyes

Completely agree.

And some people should learn to post their own views, instead of just agreeing with every troll on this forum.Rolling Eyes
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:59 am

Alan wrote:
    Jordi wrote:Completely agree.

And some people should learn to post their own views, instead of just agreeing with every troll on this forum.Rolling Eyes
    My friend, why are you trying to tell me what to do? Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:08 am

Jordi wrote:
    Alan wrote:

My friend, why are you trying to tell me what to do? Rolling Eyes

I said some people but obviously, you must feel you are one of them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:10 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:No, I am not condoning Cantona's actions, he over-reacted.

His over-reaction could have killed that fan.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:12 am

Alan wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:No, I am not condoning Cantona's actions, he over-reacted.

I am hugely relieved that it didn't.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:17 am

Alan wrote:

I am hugely relieved that it didn't.

So why was he allowed on a football pitch ever again.? And be around football fans ever again. Is it one rule for Suarez and another for Eric because he played for the club you support.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:20 pm