Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
dena
RafaVDV
blackskar
menalawyerguy
Demoz
Scouser_Dave
Mustangt125
Sean
luke.
Lux
Coatsy
SBSP
Barton
Danny
ResurrectionN'Gog
arsenalap11
Muhkoo
Grenade
Kelloggg8
Ricardo
BMxJoga
AriseForLife
ResurrectionRooney
fluffy_kittens
Lucas21
Steadman
Cadbury
Harrold
Mal
Kuled
The Zlatan
Theo Filippo
Carlos Jenkinson
VivaRonaldoLAD
38 posters

Rooney or Suarez?

Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Rooney or Suarez? - Page 2 Empty Re: Rooney or Suarez?

Post by Cadbury Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:05 am

It's funny how the Arsenal fans in here are proper serious whereas the Liverpool and Manchester United fans are being normal Laughing.
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:06 am

Its funny how Liverpool supporters are drawing attention away from the topic at hand because even though realize how hilarious it is to see Suarez mentioned in the same sentence as Rooney.

Anyways, who's being serious? A question was asked and answers have been given. Nothing serious about that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:10 am

I think Liverpool fans have gotten accustomed to talentless workhorses like Dirk Kuyt and Lucas Leiva so whenever they see someone with an ounce of talent in their team, they simply assume he is world-class.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:10 am

AriseForLife wrote:Its funny how Liverpool supporters are drawing attention away from the topic at hand because even though realize how hilarious it is to see Suarez mentioned in the same sentence as Rooney.

Anyways, who's being serious? A question was asked and answers have been given. Nothing serious about that.

Arsenal fan's posts are full of serious. Look at your's and Ricardo's. Calm down, it's merely a comparison. No-one's denying Rooney's better. Chill out.

Just find it weird how neutrals are more passionate about this than United and Liverpool fans are Laughing.
    Kelloggg8

Formerly known as : QwertyKirby
    Supports : CF América, Toronto FC

Post by Kelloggg8 Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:11 am

Non-biased, Rooney without a doubt.
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:17 am

Cadbury wrote:
    AriseForLife wrote:Its funny how Liverpool supporters are drawing attention away from the topic at hand because even though realize how hilarious it is to see Suarez mentioned in the same sentence as Rooney.

Arsenal fan's posts are full of serious. Look at your's and Ricardo's. Calm down, it's merely a comparison. No-one's denying Rooney's better. Chill out.

Just find it weird how neutrals are more passionate about this than United and Liverpool fans are Laughing.

Can't speak for Ricardo, but my posts are the same as any other post I make. There is nothing serious about it. Just words on a screen.

United fans are calm because they know how ridiculous it is to even mention him along with Roon.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:18 am

Cadbury wrote:

Ricardo was taken by shock as to how deluded this person was, and required clarification to confirm that the guy who posted that was super cereal and not pulling a sick joke.

Arise was also bamboozled by the Liverpool delusion in this thread and rightly called it out.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:21 am

grenade187 wrote:
    Cadbury wrote:

Ricardo was taken by shock as to how deluded this person was, and required clarification to confirm that the guy who posted that was super cereal and not pulling a sick joke.

Arise was also bamboozled by the Liverpool delusion in this thread and rightly called it out.

No delusion. I think I'm right in saying all the Liverpool fans in this thread concured that Rooney is a better player? scratch.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:22 am

It's delusional to think that he's not that far behind Rooney though.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:24 am

Steadman wrote:It's delusional to think that he's not that far behind Rooney though.

It's Scott.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:24 am

Lol at the Arsenal fans in here.

I wonder if you would all be backing Rooney so vehemently if it was Van Persie he was being compared to. I suppose Rooney is a class above Van Persie too? Lightyears ahead of him? In a different league? Behave yourselves.

RR, stop spouting that shit about Rooney scoring in CL Semi Finals and Finals etc. It's a stupid argument. If Suarez was playing for Man United, then the chances are he'd be scoring in those games too, or doing something of significance.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:30 am

Scott wrote:Lol at the Arsenal fans in here.

I wonder if you would all be backing Rooney so vehemently if it was Van Persie he was being compared to. I suppose Rooney is a class above Van Persie too? Lightyears ahead of him? In a different league? Behave yourselves.

RR, stop spouting that shit about Rooney scoring in CL Semi Finals and Finals etc. It's a stupid argument. If Suarez was playing for Man United, then the chances are he'd be scoring in those games too, or doing something of significance.

There's a case to be presented regarding whether or not van Persie is in the same league as Rooney. With Suarez though, there really isn't. At the end of the season we'll be able to determine whether or not Suarez is in the same league. At the moment however, there is no comparison as Suarez has never completed a full season in a top league.
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Post by Muhkoo Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:31 am

Suarez Rooney or Suarez? - Page 2 473577

The two of them would be great together, and when he was supposed to be sold after world cup i was sad united didn't make a move. They are different players, i'd like to see Suarez hit a really good spell like Rooney has had for a good while now, but the team around him needs to work better than it has so far.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:32 am

BladeGunner14 wrote:
    Scott wrote:Lol at the Arsenal fans in here.

There's a case to be presented regarding whether or not van Persie is in the same league as Rooney. With Suarez though, there really isn't. At the end of the season we'll be able to determine whether or not Suarez is in the same league. At the moment however, there is no comparison as Suarez has never completed a full season in a top league.

Laughing
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:33 am

Muhkoo wrote:Suarez Rooney or Suarez? - Page 2 473577

The two of them would be great together, and when he was supposed to be sold after world cup i was sad united didn't make a move. They are different players, i'd like to see Suarez hit a really good spell like Rooney has had for a good while now, but the team around him needs to work better than it has so far.

Has his finishing always been inconsistant?

That's the main thing which is holding him back, he should have so many more goals to his name.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:34 am

Scott wrote:
    BladeGunner14 wrote:

Laughing

Yes, it's not like van Persie has been consistently performing in the Premier League and the Champions League since his early 20's... Hilarious stuff indeed.
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:35 am

Scott wrote:
    BladeGunner14 wrote:

Laughing

Laugh all you want, he's right.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:35 am

Btw, Rooney is going through a purple patch atm. 2 hat-tricks in a row. It's not going to continue throughout the whole season. I expect Suarez to hit a similar purple patch at some point also.

Let's not forget that Rooney was utter dog-shit for the best part of a year.
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:35 am

Van Persie is better than Suarez too. Only Liverpool supporters are blowing his ability out of proportion. Suarez is good, but Liverpool fans will toss his name into the mix with ANY player it seems. I could say who is better Henry, Eusebio, Weah, Klinsmann, or Ronaldo, and some Liverpool supporter would say Suarez. That's how bad the delusion is when it comes to Suarez and your fans.
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:36 am

Scott wrote:Btw, Rooney is going through a purple patch atm. 2 hat-tricks in a row. It's not going to continue throughout the whole season. I expect Suarez to hit a similar purple patch at some point also.

Except he wasn't, it was a few months, then he started to find form again and although he wasn't scoring, he was still assisting a lot.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:37 am

If Suarez was an Arsenal player, I have no doubts that Arsenal fans would be bumming him like fuck right now.

It seems to be a case of jealousy.

You're just mad 'cause Suarez came on and destroyed Arsenal in 20 minutes.

Last edited by Scott on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:37 am

Scott wrote:Btw, Rooney is going through a purple patch atm. 2 hat-tricks in a row. It's not going to continue throughout the whole season. I expect Suarez to hit a similar purple patch at some point also.

Laughing
    ResurrectionN'Gog
    ResurrectionN'Gog

Post by ResurrectionN'Gog Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:37 am

Rooney is a better player than Suarez.

Suarez is a better player than Van Persie.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:38 am

Scott wrote:If Suarez was an Arsenal player, I have no doubts that Arsenal fans would be bumming him like fuck right now.

Rooney or Suarez? - Page 2 9leczm
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:38 am

ResurrectionN'Gog wrote:Rooney is a better player than Suarez.

Suarez is a better player than Van Persie.

Wonder how long you will last hehe
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:39 am

Scott wrote:If Suarez was an Arsenal player, I have no doubts that Arsenal fans would be bumming him like fuck right now.

That whole post is a joke.

Nothing to do with bumming him, he's a quality player, no doubt about it, but Liverpool fans are overrating him a lot.

And jealous of what? You have a good player yes, why would we be jealous of that, most teams have top players. I'd much rather have van Persie anyway.

And he didn't destroy us anyway.

Last edited by arsenalap11 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:40 am

Aww. Look at all the Arsenal fans getting angry.
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:40 am

Actually I prayed we didn't sign him. Some Arsenal people wanted him, but I would have been pissed had we signed him.

Good on you, you are gloating about Suarez playing good against the shittiest Arsenal team in the 15 years of Arsene Wenger being in charge. That speak real volumes about Suarez's talent. Not sure what he did that destroyed us though. Most Liverpool overrating at its finest.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:41 am

I don't judge a player by the club he plays for, I can happily admit Robin van Persie is not as good as Rooney, Robin is on the other hand superior to Suarez.

This discussion has been done to death already though.
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:41 am

Scott wrote:Aww. Look at all the Arsenal fans getting angry.

Who's angry? Do you think if someone replies to what you say they have to be angry about it?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:25 am